Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

My big country toys cattle updated 30th november

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: My big country toys cattle updated 30th november    Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:47 pm

hi photos of my big country toys cattle
thanks steve

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by stecal on Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: My big country toys cattle updated 30th november    Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:54 pm

Very interesting cattle sunny

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My big country toys cattle updated 30th november    Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:56 pm

They are very nice ! Please can you tell us about the brand, if you have time ? Very Happy

stecal

PostSubject: Re: My big country toys cattle updated 30th november    Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
They are very nice ! Please can you tell us about the brand, if you have time ? Very Happy

Hi susanne i don't really know much about them except they are an american company who do a few cattle breeds and some great accessories,i know i was only going to get a few which ended up being all the cattle they did at the time Rolling Eyes ,heres their website with the cattle and accessories on and some more info on them [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
thanks steve
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My big country toys cattle updated 30th november    Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:19 pm

Interesting and nice models!! Congratulations

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My big country toys cattle updated 30th november    Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:42 pm

That is an interesting line already listed on Toy Animal Wiki. I have Quarter Horse mare and foal and they look generally great for a starting company. They fit nicely with other modern brands and are made of a solide plastic, almost as dense as Schleich. Let's see which new figures will they introduce next year. bounce
Congratulations Steve! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: My big country toys cattle updated 30th november    Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:00 pm

That's interesting indeed! The Longhorn cows are best to me, like those heart on their foreheads Very Happy

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: My big country toys cattle updated 30th november    Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:32 am

Lovely models!!! Applause Applause

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My big country toys cattle updated 30th november    Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:33 am

Hi susanne i don't really know much about them except they are an american company who do a few cattle breeds and some great accessories,i know i was only going to get a few which ended up being all the cattle they did at the time  Rolling Eyes ,heres their website with the cattle and accessories on and some more info on them [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
thanks steve

Thankyou, Steve Very Happy Very Happy

And thankyou, Roger Wink

stecal

PostSubject: Re: My big country toys cattle updated 30th november    Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:09 am

hi some updated photos of my big country toys cattle

thanks steve
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My big country toys cattle updated 30th november    Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:46 am

Thanks for new updated pictures! Do you know if the company will expand their collection in 2015? Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
stecal

PostSubject: Re: My big country toys cattle updated 30th november    Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:58 am

Thanks for new updated pictures! Do you know if the company will expand their collection in 2015? Very Happy

Hi thanks Roger since i bought these back in april they have released amongst others a roping steer and black baldy cow and calf so i would imagine they will, the link shows all the newer releases that i don't think were available back in april

steve
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My big country toys cattle updated 30th november    Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:46 am

Hi thanks Roger since i bought these back in april they have released amongst others a roping steer and black baldy cow and calf so i would imagine they will, the link shows all the newer releases that i don't think were available back in april

steve

Yes, I haven't listed these before at Toy Animal Wiki so they're new releases. Very interesting. I'll update TAI as soon as possible. Thanks! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: My big country toys cattle updated 30th november    Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:43 am

Congratulations! Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My big country toys cattle updated 30th november    Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:13 pm

Congratulations Steve:)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My big country toys cattle updated 30th november    Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:28 pm

Are the white ones supposed to be Charlois? Congrats again.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My big country toys cattle updated 30th november    Today at 10:12 am

Back to top Go down

My big country toys cattle updated 30th november
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1