Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have completed my Noah´s Pals collection

Go down 
+2
HKHollinstone
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

I have completed my Noah´s Pals collection Empty
PostSubject: I have completed my Noah´s Pals collection   I have completed my Noah´s Pals collection EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:09 pm

Hi friends,

now i have really completed my Noah´s Pals collection. After collecting all of the 40 regular animal pairs you should get the Dodos as a gift. The Dodos wasn´t in trade. The problem is, that Noah´s Pals is insolvent. I wrote nearly 10 emails to them, but no answer. Now i found these Dodos by my favourite internet-shop and they gave me this Dodos even as a gift for good customer. I´m really happy. Here they are:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: I have completed my Noah´s Pals collection   I have completed my Noah´s Pals collection EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:31 pm

What a lovely thing to do, now it makes them extra special cheers congratulations Torben!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: I have completed my Noah´s Pals collection   I have completed my Noah´s Pals collection EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Fantastic Torben! Very Happy
Finally you have a brand in your hands, from which you know that you have them all, and that there is nothing new to come anymore, that gives your mind a little bit of rest... Laughing geek
Nice dodo's too by the way! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: I have completed my Noah´s Pals collection   I have completed my Noah´s Pals collection EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:01 pm

I love dodos! And these ones are very nice, I tried sometime ago contact this brand because of the penguins and they told me to let them in peace! I think the new name of this brand is No more paws! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: I have completed my Noah´s Pals collection   I have completed my Noah´s Pals collection EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:57 am

cyclops Shocked cheers

A great catch Torben ! It's the first time I can see that pair. Congratulation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: I have completed my Noah´s Pals collection   I have completed my Noah´s Pals collection EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:58 pm

It is one of the rare possibilities you will see dodo's anyway, haha... Wink geek

remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: I have completed my Noah´s Pals collection   I have completed my Noah´s Pals collection EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:50 am

So dears! I love you

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: I have completed my Noah´s Pals collection   I have completed my Noah´s Pals collection EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:02 pm

I wonder if i can find them after collecting all of the other Noahs Pals, because i did not buy them the official way... Rolling Eyes

Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Re: I have completed my Noah´s Pals collection   I have completed my Noah´s Pals collection EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:08 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
I wonder if i can find them after collecting all of the other Noahs Pals, because i did not buy them the official way... Rolling Eyes

Sorry Willy,

I think you will never be in the NPCCBIDFC (Noah´s Pals complete collection before insolvence Dodo fan Club)

Torben
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: I have completed my Noah´s Pals collection   I have completed my Noah´s Pals collection EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:10 pm

Thank you for that encouragement my friend!
Now i am even more determent to have them all, haha! pirat
By the way, i am sure you had to write down this letter-combination first, before write it down here, specially on your age... geek

PostSubject: Re: I have completed my Noah´s Pals collection   I have completed my Noah´s Pals collection Empty

Back to top Go down

I have completed my Noah´s Pals collection
Page 1 of 1