Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo

Go down 
+5
SUSANNE
Roger
JonasV
Kikimalou
LeeAnn
9 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The Steers collection animals  (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo Empty
PostSubject: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   The Steers collection animals  (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:19 pm

here is my new Grey Crowned crane. This figurine is made by Marlow International Ltd for Steers collection from South Africa.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by widukind on Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   The Steers collection animals  (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:27 pm

and together with his older Starlux brother (black crowned crane)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   The Steers collection animals  (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:45 pm

Congrats! Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   The Steers collection animals  (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:46 pm

Nice add Andreas, the size is very interesting Wink
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   The Steers collection animals  (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:25 pm

I love the darker guy Shocked Beautiful!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   The Steers collection animals  (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:44 pm

Many thanks friends :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   The Steers collection animals  (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:45 pm

Very special figures indeed. Very Happy I also love the Starlux one. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   The Steers collection animals  (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 8:01 pm

Beautyful, precious birdies cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   The Steers collection animals  (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 8:17 pm

Many thanks Roger and Susanne:)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   The Steers collection animals  (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 7:03 pm

my new pangolin

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   The Steers collection animals  (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 1:54 pm

These are very nice, I love the pangolin! cheers Congratulations, Andreas! Where did you get it? Can you tell us anything about the brand, when were they produced? Very nice!!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   The Steers collection animals  (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 7:18 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
These are very nice, I love the pangolin! cheers Congratulations, Andreas! Where did you get it? Can you tell us anything about the brand, when were they produced? Very nice!!

Thank you :) and sorry no. The only that i know it comes from South Africa :)

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   The Steers collection animals  (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 8:06 pm

widukind wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

Pity, but thank you anyway! They're really neat, especially the pangolin Smile

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   The Steers collection animals  (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 9:21 am

Tarunyada wrote:
widukind wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

I got mine by a Facebook friend. He is also a member here but not really active. And the crowned crane i found on a south african online auctions website like ebay. I will search for the name if you want :)

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   The Steers collection animals  (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 10:24 am

widukind wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
widukind wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

I got mine by a Facebook friend. He is also a member here but not really active. And the crowned crane i found on a south african online auctions website like ebay. I will search for the name if you want :)

Yes please, thank you Smile

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   The Steers collection animals  (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 5:31 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
widukind wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
widukind wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

Yes please, thank you Smile

here a link :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   The Steers collection animals  (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 4:20 pm

widukind wrote:
here a link :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you very much, Andreas! cheers

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   The Steers collection animals  (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 4:24 pm

You are welcome

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   The Steers collection animals  (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo EmptyThu May 03, 2018 5:25 pm

next newcomers

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   The Steers collection animals  (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo EmptyThu May 03, 2018 8:27 pm

Animals on Base..... Applause Applause they are lovely.

When I was child, some animals was in the base, now in this time,

Collecta put some dinosaurs with this concept.

Congrats

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   The Steers collection animals  (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo EmptyThu May 03, 2018 11:30 pm

Congratulations Andreas. Despite Africa is the continent of the most popular and well known fauna, it is not easy to find figures manufactured or branded by African companies. This series is a good exception even if it is actually not a traditional series but a kind of premium figures.
Now that you've found some more, I'd love to ask you how rare they are. I'd really love to have the pangolin if it doesn't mean to spend a fortune. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   The Steers collection animals  (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo EmptyFri May 04, 2018 9:17 am

landrover wrote:

Animals on Base..... Applause  Applause  they are lovely.

When I was child, some animals was in the base, now in this time,

Collecta put some dinosaurs with this concept.

Congrats

Thank you, the only what i dont like is if on the base are letters visible. Not good, but okay :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   The Steers collection animals  (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo EmptyFri May 04, 2018 9:19 am

Roger wrote:
Congratulations Andreas. Despite Africa is the continent of the most popular and well known fauna, it is not easy to find figures manufactured or branded by African companies. This series is a good exception even if it is actually not a traditional series but a kind of premium figures.
Now that you've found some more, I'd love to ask you how rare they are. I'd really love to have the pangolin if it doesn't mean to spend a fortune. Very Happy

Thank you :) the crane i found on bidorbuy, a south african online auction site. The rest i traded with Kevin. It looks that the,y are not so hard to find in South Africa. Because only a few days after i asked Kevin found a set.

Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   The Steers collection animals  (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo EmptyTue May 08, 2018 9:16 pm

Are they MADE IN AFRICA?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   The Steers collection animals  (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo EmptyWed May 09, 2018 5:20 am

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Are they MADE IN AFRICA?

I think so :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   The Steers collection animals  (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo Empty

Back to top Go down

The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo
Page 1 of 1