Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:19 am

here is my new Grey Crowned crane. This figurine is made by Marlow International Ltd for Steers collection from South Africa.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by widukind on Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:27 am

and together with his older Starlux brother (black crowned crane)

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:45 am

Congrats! Very Happy

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:46 am

Nice add Andreas, the size is very interesting Wink

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:25 am

I love the darker guy Shocked Beautiful!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:44 am

Many thanks friends :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:45 am

Very special figures indeed. Very Happy I also love the Starlux one. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:01 am

Beautyful, precious birdies cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:17 am

Many thanks Roger and Susanne:)

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:03 am

my new pangolin

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:54 am

These are very nice, I love the pangolin! cheers Congratulations, Andreas! Where did you get it? Can you tell us anything about the brand, when were they produced? Very nice!!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:18 am

Tarunyada wrote:
These are very nice, I love the pangolin! cheers Congratulations, Andreas! Where did you get it? Can you tell us anything about the brand, when were they produced? Very nice!!

Thank you :) and sorry no. The only that i know it comes from South Africa :)

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:06 am

widukind wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

Pity, but thank you anyway! They're really neat, especially the pangolin Smile

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:21 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
widukind wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

I got mine by a Facebook friend. He is also a member here but not really active. And the crowned crane i found on a south african online auctions website like ebay. I will search for the name if you want :)

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:24 pm

widukind wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
widukind wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

I got mine by a Facebook friend. He is also a member here but not really active. And the crowned crane i found on a south african online auctions website like ebay. I will search for the name if you want :)

Yes please, thank you Smile

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:31 am

Tarunyada wrote:
widukind wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
widukind wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

Yes please, thank you Smile

here a link :)

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:20 am

widukind wrote:
here a link :)

Thank you very much, Andreas! cheers

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:24 am

You are welcome

PostSubject: Re: The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo   

Back to top Go down

The Steers collection animals (by Marlow International Ltd) in my zoo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1