Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari 2015 catalog pics

Go down 
+60
smilodoncalifornicus
Kikimalou
Ludichris1
donhill
PeGe
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Bloodrayne
Sheepish
Roger
baltimore zoo
Damon
Tiermann
Lady_Dovahkiin
Juan Andrés
MARTINLATIN
sphyrna18
Kiryuha
Kristie
lucky luke
Sergey
Numa
LorenzoItaly
SyLoBe
Duck-Anch-Amun
shadoweon
Wilorvise
Deseo
LukaLeon085
scot(t)
ken yeo
SeanieP
MartinH
Predino
apichartu
SommoDracorex
Dutch Bear
A.R.Garcia
weaselfan93
Tupolew Tu-154
Saien
Joan Milelire
donny ong
signatus
Geospiza fortis
john2xtheman
Takama
orcagirl26
NightLioness
JonasV
LeeAnn
stecal
Florian
trevok4
Bonobo
Ana
persefone
arafan
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
skysthelimit
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:48 am

I love the new CATTLE, and the MOOSE FAMILY!!!
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:23 am

Oh my... I really love most of them!!!! Wonderful!!!

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Juan Andrés

Juan Andrés

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 7:14 pm

Now the new releases have been revealed,please,can you post the original promo pictures we couldn't see in summer?(@Geospiza fortis/@sphryna18)
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 7:23 pm

Of course I love the tommy gazelle!

john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 10:57 pm

Juan Andrés wrote:
Now the new releases have been revealed,please,can you post the original promo pictures we couldn't see in summer?(@Geospiza fortis/@sphryna18)
Geospiza fortis has it up at the top of page 3 of this thread. Very Happy
Incidently,it turns out that the feathered prehistoric that was glimpsed earlier via that promo pic was not the Carnegie Velociraptor as I thought,but the Wild Safari Yutyrannus instead. Smile

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:12 pm

does anybody know what safari will retire in 2015

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:58 pm

trevok4 wrote:

Good question! scratch

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 12:26 am

Regarding the toobs. I see a horror movie in the making. Twisted Evil

That family looks very uniform and "perfect" a little to perfect. So perfect that they use the Tools toob to modify everyone else to make them perfect too. and those who are un cooperative turn into a pile of organs from the Organs toob

Back to top Go down
Predino

Predino

Country/State : New York

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 12:37 am

Takama wrote:

That family looks very uniform and "perfect" a little to perfect. So perfect that they use the Tools toob to modify everyone else to make them perfect too. and those who are un cooperative turn into a pile of organs from the Organs toob

Yeah!! cyclops Twisted Evil

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 1:23 am

Takama wrote:

Someone's getting creative... Twisted Evil tongue affraid pale silent drunken lol!

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Predino

Predino

Country/State : New York

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 1:31 am

I love me a good horror movie. :)

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 2:02 am

Scary!

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 11:23 am

QuollMate wrote:
Takama wrote:

Someone's getting creative... Twisted Evil tongue affraid pale silent drunken lol!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 12:24 pm

QuollMate wrote:
Takama wrote:

Halloween is coming soon... Wink

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 2:19 pm

The Jaguar and Grizzly look stunning to me by now!

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 7:14 pm

QuollMate wrote:
trevok4 wrote:

Good question! scratch

I'm also wondering this scratch
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:34 pm

Oh happy day. What a nice surprise to have waiting for me after a long absence. Safar's 2015 is an improvement over 2014!

I LOVE the dinosaurs. They really stand out. Looking forward to the Yutyrannus (even though it's not a super interesting variation on the existing Kaiyodo Yutyrannus) and the Nasutoceratops and the Sauropelta especially.

The Grizzly looks weird to me, but I'm very happy about the Moose family.

And I am SO happy about the Aardvark!! I've been wanting it for so long. One of my most desired models.

SUSANNE wrote:
weaselfan93 wrote:
so upset about the aardvark. i wish it would always stay retired and rare. sometimes safari angers me. Mad Sad

I agree ! A very bad habit of several brands !!! It is so darned irritating, when a rare and valuable gem suddenly become something you can get by the hundreds Suspect
If they had made a new one in another pose, it would have been fantastic What a Face

I have mixed feelings about this. I can understand the frustration completely. For example, I spend about $100 collecting the Schleich Angus set. But overall, I was happy that Schleich re-issued the set. I'd much rather other collectors be able to have the models than me maintain a valuable collector's item. It's a better trade. I spent a lot on a pristine copy of the Schleich Wisent. But I'd be happy as a clam if Schleich reissued it. Heck, I'd be able to get one for my son! ("won't anyone think of the children??" Wink )
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:39 pm

also, I want to see better pictures of the Jaguar, but I'm pretty excited about it from what I can see. whoo-hoo.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 1:12 am

scot(t) wrote:
And I am SO happy about the Aardvark!! I've been wanting it for so long. One of my most desired models.

SUSANNE wrote:
weaselfan93 wrote:
so upset about the aardvark. i wish it would always stay retired and rare. sometimes safari angers me. Mad Sad

I agree ! A very bad habit of several brands !!! It is so darned irritating, when a rare and valuable gem suddenly become something you can get by the hundreds Suspect
If they had made a new one in another pose, it would have been fantastic What a Face

I have mixed feelings about this. I can understand the frustration completely. For example, I spend about $100 collecting the Schleich Angus set. But overall, I was happy that Schleich re-issued the set. I'd much rather other collectors be able to have the models than me maintain a valuable collector's item. It's a better trade. I spent a lot on a pristine copy of the Schleich Wisent. But I'd be happy as a clam if Schleich reissued it. Heck, I'd be able to get one for my son! ("won't anyone think of the children??"  Wink )
I agree with you. For me collecting isn't about the "most valuable" or rare figures. I'd rather they be what the brands say they are (and don't always follow through with their mantra) that they are teaching and education tools. Plus, I want this model too. Rolling Eyes

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 2:01 am

i am so mad about them making the aardvark a common $5 toy again, that i will retaliate and not buy even one 2015 safari release. they are all so disappointing anyway! i mean "let's bring the aardvark back and forget about making a gray fox or a lemur toob)! what a horrible year ahead for me. Mad Mad Sad Sad Sad No

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 6:46 am

I am sad to see no new Modern Birds (Yes there is one for the Dinos line, but that obviously not modern) or Domestic Dogs this year. I really want a Pomeranian to be made by them

Back to top Go down
Juan Andrés

Juan Andrés

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:59 am

weaselfan93 wrote:
i am so mad about them making the aardvark a common $5 toy again, that i will retaliate and not buy even one 2015 safari release. they are all so disappointing anyway! i mean "let's bring the aardvark back and forget about making a gray fox or a lemur toob)! what a horrible year ahead for me. Mad Mad Sad Sad Sad No
As a dinosaur collector,Safari Ltd.'s dinosaurs next year are incredible What a Face
I'm particularly excited for the Carnegie Velociraptor and the Wild Safari Yutyrannus,but the others are amazing too.
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 10:14 am

scot(t) wrote:
I spent a lot on a pristine copy of the Schleich Wisent. But I'd be happy as a clam if Schleich reissued it.
Oh yes, pleeeease Very Happy

MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:15 pm

I have a sad info for horse collectors... there will be no new horses for 2015 :/

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 12:41 am

Wow, some fantastic new cattle!

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari 2015 catalog pics
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next