Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)

Go down 
+4
Sergey
SUSANNE
effelderboy
WILLYBACOMAN
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) Empty
PostSubject: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:06 am

Today i had some farm animals in from the former DDR brand VEB Plaho.
I saw we have an expert on this brand in this forum now, so we can all benefit from that i guess... Rolling Eyes
Here are the pics:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is the group i got in...
I think that the grazing cow, and the lying cow are made later on by Marolin, who bought the moulds of the VEB PLaho factory.
The standing brown calf was better then mine, so i wanted it for that, the lying brown and white calf was about the same, so the new one is for the trade.
The brown bull is a colour variation.

I think this cow is made by Marolin, but the same as the 01706 Plaho cow, only lighter in colour, and more deetailed in the painting.

The same for this lying cow, made the same as the 01706 Plaho cow, only lighter in colour too, and with more deetail in the painting.

These are my 2 variations on the 01705 Brown Bull now.

My group of VEB Plaho/Marolin Brown cattle looks like this now.

And my brown and white cattle like this...

effelderboy

Country/State : germany

VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) Empty
PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:16 pm

There are exist many many different colors, also black and white...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:59 am

Thanks for the info Thomas!
You know the man now who wants al of the colour-variations, but they have to be in a good shape, because it has no use to buy the damaged ones, as i had to hunt for better ones again then... Rolling Eyes

effelderboy

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:23 pm

rarities in pink...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
...or shining through...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
...or green wild piglets...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:42 am

Haha, those guys at Plaho really used the stuff they had on store... Shocked
Good to know that there are more variations, although i don't know if i want them all... Rolling Eyes

Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
effelderboy

effelderboy

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 1:14 pm

Many colour variations came about because the plastic granulate material was mixed only in the machine. Anyhow the really desired colour came about, gave it to committee. The communists sold even the committee, laughing. Everything was painted.
Back to top Go down
effelderboy

effelderboy

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:43 am

It goes even more badly. These both bisons are extremely deformed. Also these were painted and sold.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:54 pm

I bet you both have hundreds, but anyway - I have these two Very Happy

I think the piglets are cute Wink

Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
effelderboy

effelderboy

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:52 pm

...very nice...
the yellow from Marolin, the black one of the latest from Plaho...congratulation...
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:10 pm

effelderboy wrote:
...very nice...
the yellow from Marolin, the black one of the latest from Plaho...congratulation...

Great, thankyou for the info.
I am trying to get my Palho-figueres on my site, and it is of great value that I know what they are !

I was wondering about this one also :

And the reddish one of these ?

Are they Marolin, too ? Do you know ?
Back to top Go down
effelderboy

effelderboy

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:01 pm

...all from VEB Plaho, I mean...
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:17 pm

Thanks, Thomas flower
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:03 am

Now we see again, that is is good to have an expert on every brand around here, to ask what is what? Rolling Eyes

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:04 am

[quote="effelderboy"]

...And my "2 cents"... Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
effelderboy

effelderboy

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:17 pm

100% VEB Plaho...
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:30 am

It wouldn't wonder me Susanne and Thomas, if the reddish Ibex is made by Marolin, it does look so new in my eyes...
I can tell you more soon, as i am getting in 2 Plaho Ibexes in OVP. Cool

Here are my Plaho Wild Boars...
The pics are somewhat older, so not so good... Embarassed

Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
effelderboy

effelderboy

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:42 am

...the ibex is one of the last were was produced in the GDR...I have some unplayed...
...Marolin Ibex is more painted...
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:22 am

Laughing Laughing
This is wild ! You have SACKS of them Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
effelderboy

effelderboy

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:00 pm

...not from all, only some...
But I have also some nice Schleich´s...

...and hundreds of knights...three castles...for my...to play...men always childs...I´m too...some say, I´m 43 years old...nooooooooo
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:01 am

Nice herd of reindeers Thomas, although they are too much for me... Laughing
I like variations, but i can't keep everything what comes through my hands... Rolling Eyes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Wink

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: The second and third VEB Plaho Lot for Januari 2011 came in last week...(and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:35 am

Last week i had the wanted VEB Plaho 01726 Set in with the real alpine ibex and the chamois.
I had the chamois already, but a chamois too with the horns of the ibex, haha.
So now i had the real and good one.
Next to that, the seller did send me some extrás, which made some new additions for me too, like the crouching tiger in orange and the llama-foal in white.
The pony and lion-cun are doubles now.
Here are the pics:

Then i had another lot too, some variations on the 01702 VEB Plaho brown trotting horse...

And these colours stay with me...

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:45 am

WOW! Great find, Willy.
And the two beauties in the bag . It is very interesting that they were sold together.
Congratulations flower
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:12 pm

Thank you Susanne! Very Happy
The VEB Plaho did not sell their models seperatly, but in sets too, mostly animals that belong to eachother in one or the other way.
But sometimes very odd combinations, like the kangaroo and the warthog... Rolling Eyes

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:16 pm

nice new additions willy but how on earth do you display your collection i have just buit 3 big units to put mine on and they are already full with loads of the accesories etc still in boxes and i only collect schleich are yours all on display?
thanks steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:22 pm

Congratulations Willy, the horses are really nice cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) Empty

Back to top Go down

VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next