Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:06 am

Today i had some farm animals in from the former DDR brand VEB Plaho.
I saw we have an expert on this brand in this forum now, so we can all benefit from that i guess... Rolling Eyes
Here are the pics:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This is the group i got in...
I think that the grazing cow, and the lying cow are made later on by Marolin, who bought the moulds of the VEB PLaho factory.
The standing brown calf was better then mine, so i wanted it for that, the lying brown and white calf was about the same, so the new one is for the trade.
The brown bull is a colour variation.

I think this cow is made by Marolin, but the same as the 01706 Plaho cow, only lighter in colour, and more deetailed in the painting.

The same for this lying cow, made the same as the 01706 Plaho cow, only lighter in colour too, and with more deetail in the painting.

These are my 2 variations on the 01705 Brown Bull now.

My group of VEB Plaho/Marolin Brown cattle looks like this now.

And my brown and white cattle like this...

Country/State : germany

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:16 am

There are exist many many different colors, also black and white...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:59 pm

Thanks for the info Thomas!
You know the man now who wants al of the colour-variations, but they have to be in a good shape, because it has no use to buy the damaged ones, as i had to hunt for better ones again then... Rolling Eyes

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:23 pm

rarities in pink...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
...or shining through...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
...or green wild piglets...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:42 am

Haha, those guys at Plaho really used the stuff they had on store... Shocked
Good to know that there are more variations, although i don't know if i want them all... Rolling Eyes

Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
effelderboy

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:14 pm

Many colour variations came about because the plastic granulate material was mixed only in the machine. Anyhow the really desired colour came about, gave it to committee. The communists sold even the committee, laughing. Everything was painted.
Back to top Go down
effelderboy

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:43 pm

It goes even more badly. These both bisons are extremely deformed. Also these were painted and sold.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:54 am

I bet you both have hundreds, but anyway - I have these two Very Happy

I think the piglets are cute Wink

Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
effelderboy

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:52 am

...very nice...
the yellow from Marolin, the black one of the latest from Plaho...congratulation...
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
...very nice...
the yellow from Marolin, the black one of the latest from Plaho...congratulation...

Great, thankyou for the info.
I am trying to get my Palho-figueres on my site, and it is of great value that I know what they are !

I was wondering about this one also :

And the reddish one of these ?

Are they Marolin, too ? Do you know ?
Back to top Go down
effelderboy

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:01 am

...all from VEB Plaho, I mean...
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:17 am

Thanks, Thomas flower
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:03 am

Now we see again, that is is good to have an expert on every brand around here, to ask what is what? Rolling Eyes

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:04 am

[quote="effelderboy"]

...And my "2 cents"... Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
effelderboy

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:17 pm

100% VEB Plaho...
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:30 am

It wouldn't wonder me Susanne and Thomas, if the reddish Ibex is made by Marolin, it does look so new in my eyes...
I can tell you more soon, as i am getting in 2 Plaho Ibexes in OVP. Cool

Here are my Plaho Wild Boars...
The pics are somewhat older, so not so good... Embarassed

Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
effelderboy

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:42 pm

...the ibex is one of the last were was produced in the GDR...I have some unplayed...
...Marolin Ibex is more painted...
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:22 pm

Laughing Laughing
This is wild ! You have SACKS of them Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
effelderboy

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:00 pm

...not from all, only some...
But I have also some nice Schleich´s...

...and hundreds of knights...three castles...for my...to play...men always childs...I´m too...some say, I´m 43 years old...nooooooooo
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:01 am

Nice herd of reindeers Thomas, although they are too much for me... Laughing
I like variations, but i can't keep everything what comes through my hands... Rolling Eyes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

PostSubject: The second and third VEB Plaho Lot for Januari 2011 came in last week...(and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:35 am

Last week i had the wanted VEB Plaho 01726 Set in with the real alpine ibex and the chamois.
I had the chamois already, but a chamois too with the horns of the ibex, haha.
So now i had the real and good one.
Next to that, the seller did send me some extrás, which made some new additions for me too, like the crouching tiger in orange and the llama-foal in white.
The pony and lion-cun are doubles now.
Here are the pics:

Then i had another lot too, some variations on the 01702 VEB Plaho brown trotting horse...

And these colours stay with me...

Admin

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:45 pm

WOW! Great find, Willy.
And the two beauties in the bag . It is very interesting that they were sold together.
Congratulations flower
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:12 pm

Thank you Susanne! Very Happy
The VEB Plaho did not sell their models seperatly, but in sets too, mostly animals that belong to eachother in one or the other way.
But sometimes very odd combinations, like the kangaroo and the warthog... Rolling Eyes

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:16 pm

nice new additions willy but how on earth do you display your collection i have just buit 3 big units to put mine on and they are already full with loads of the accesories etc still in boxes and i only collect schleich are yours all on display?
thanks steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:22 pm

Congratulations Willy, the horses are really nice cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:37 am

Thanks Steve and Harriet! Very Happy

Well Steve..., i have 3 hanging vitrines, 2 standing ones, and a very big, but not deep hanging vitrine.
All of the smaller stuff fits in(still...), but some of the bigger stuff is outside or in boxes too at the moment. Rolling Eyes
But when possible, i will buy more vitrines, and put them all in a special room for the collection, where i want to display all of the accesoires and so on too... Cool
But for now,i am still working in and on my aquarium-room, and after that, i will put some energy in the collection room... cheers

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:53 am

Congratulations Willy! Very Happy

Admin

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks Steve and Harriet! Very Happy

Well Steve..., i have 3 hanging vitrines, 2 standing ones, and a very big, but not deep hanging vitrine.
All of the smaller stuff fits in(still...), but some of the bigger stuff is outside or in boxes too at the moment. Rolling Eyes
But when possible, i will buy more vitrines, and put them all in a special room for the collection, where i want to display all of the accesoires and so on too... Cool
But for now,i am still working in and on my aquarium-room, and after that, i will put some energy in the collection room... cheers

Is there soon a Willy-room any more ? Shocked No
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:08 am

Thanks Philip! Very Happy

I live alone in my house Susanne, and i can make as much space as i need for my collections... Laughing
I have the living-room for myself, but there are my 4 budgies, the very big living-room fishtank, and 5 of the vitrines too, and i still have room enough, i do have a big appartment you know...
Next to that my bedroom, a room for the other fish, and a room where my clothes are, but the rest of the collection too. Laughing

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:18 pm

Congratulation Willy, at last you have a complete chamois cheers

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:38 am

I had the chamois complete already, but the ibex was the wrong guy under the horns of the chamois... Laughing Rolling Eyes Shocked

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:35 pm

...if you have one euro and know Thomas from Germany, the complete unplayed VEB Plaho ibex or chamois are no problem... Laughing

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:17 am

No, i don't think that will be a problem then, haha... Rolling Eyes cheers

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   

Back to top Go down

VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)
Page 1 of 1