Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)

Go down 
+4
Sergey
SUSANNE
effelderboy
WILLYBACOMAN
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

plaho - VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   plaho - VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:37 am

Thanks Steve and Harriet! Very Happy

Well Steve..., i have 3 hanging vitrines, 2 standing ones, and a very big, but not deep hanging vitrine.
All of the smaller stuff fits in(still...), but some of the bigger stuff is outside or in boxes too at the moment. Rolling Eyes
But when possible, i will buy more vitrines, and put them all in a special room for the collection, where i want to display all of the accesoires and so on too... Cool
But for now,i am still working in and on my aquarium-room, and after that, i will put some energy in the collection room... cheers

remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

plaho - VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   plaho - VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:53 pm

Congratulations Willy! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   plaho - VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:29 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Thanks Steve and Harriet! Very Happy

Well Steve..., i have 3 hanging vitrines, 2 standing ones, and a very big, but not deep hanging vitrine.
All of the smaller stuff fits in(still...), but some of the bigger stuff is outside or in boxes too at the moment. Rolling Eyes
But when possible, i will buy more vitrines, and put them all in a special room for the collection, where i want to display all of the accesoires and so on too... Cool
But for now,i am still working in and on my aquarium-room, and after that, i will put some energy in the collection room... cheers

Is there soon a Willy-room any more ? Shocked No
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   plaho - VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:08 am

Thanks Philip! Very Happy

I live alone in my house Susanne, and i can make as much space as i need for my collections... Laughing
I have the living-room for myself, but there are my 4 budgies, the very big living-room fishtank, and 5 of the vitrines too, and i still have room enough, i do have a big appartment you know...
Next to that my bedroom, a room for the other fish, and a room where my clothes are, but the rest of the collection too. Laughing

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   plaho - VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:18 am

Congratulation Willy, at last you have a complete chamois cheers
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   plaho - VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:38 am

I had the chamois complete already, but the ibex was the wrong guy under the horns of the chamois... Laughing Rolling Eyes Shocked

effelderboy

Country/State : germany

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   plaho - VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:35 pm

...if you have one euro and know Thomas from Germany, the complete unplayed VEB Plaho ibex or chamois are no problem... Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   plaho - VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:17 pm

No, i don't think that will be a problem then, haha... Rolling Eyes cheers

PostSubject: Re: VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)   plaho - VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

VEB Plaho for Januari 2011 came in this week... (and an older Hausser Elastolin Catalogue too)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2