Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
QuollMate

Country/State : USΔ ~ Colorado

PostSubject: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:26 pm

I got the dragon!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://aviationnation.wix.com/blog
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:21 am

I'm rat! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:27 am

I believe I was a monkey
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

Country/State : USΔ ~ Colorado

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:54 am

jonesee wrote:
I'm rat! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I'm most excited for the rat figure out of that set! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://aviationnation.wix.com/blog
SpiralStrix

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:29 am

Well, my birth year is the year of the dragon, but technically it was still the year of the rabbit on my birthday.

Rabbit: Jan 29, 1987 – Feb 16, 1988
Dragon: Feb 17, 1988 – Feb 5, 1989

I am rabbit! rabbit

Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/27592/spiralstrix
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:55 am

I'm a rat too. But in the story the rat was the winner of the race, not considered vermin like in "civilized" countries. I've always found it cool that the little guy won with his cleverness.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:59 am

Tiger. cat

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:44 am

The Snake!Wink
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:03 am

Rabbit albino I knew it before. I love rabbits so I like it! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:16 am

Dragon alien
Dragons are cute cheers

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Dragon alien
Dragons are cute cheers

Dragons are more then just ``cute`` Laughing
Dragons are cool afro
Not like my animal : Rooster geek

And I like the Roger`s animal... Wink
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:09 am

Horse! ^^

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:16 am

Horse! ^^

Lucky you!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:00 am

I am dragon alien

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:42 am

albino

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:12 pm

Rabbit:)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:40 pm

I added the Chinese zodiac om member profiles. So everyone can see it easily from each other simply clicking om profile names. Very Happy Obviously this topic can keep as it was before. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:08 pm

Dragons are cool afro
Not like my animal : Rooster geek

Ohh, roosters are wonderful creatures Shocked

I had two, Dupond & Dupond, they lived around on the farm for several years, - I loved them very much Very Happy

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:09 pm

I think dragons amd roosters are almost the same. Dragons are consequence of dinosaur fossils more human imagination while roosters are living dinosaurs with human domestication. study

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:16 pm

I think dragons amd roosters are almost the same. Dragons are consequence of dinosaur fossils more human imagination while roosters are living dinosaurs with human domestication. study

lol! lol! lol!

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:40 pm

lol! lol! lol!

Wowww...Roger, I realy liked your description of the Dragons and roosters !
cheers
Susanne, tell Dupond & Dupond that one bulgarian ``Duplond`` send them meny greetings lol!
Back to top Go down
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:20 am

I'm a rat too. But in the story the rat was the winner of the race, not considered vermin like in "civilized" countries. I've always found it cool that the little guy won with his cleverness.

Rats are clever... Erm Very Happy Laughing

Karin, you lucky! cheers

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:30 pm

jonesee wrote:

Rats are clever... Erm Very Happy Laughing

Karin, you lucky! cheers

We had two rats, Abby and Tifa. They are cool pets and indeed very clever Very Happy

Ghihih XD

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:02 pm

1975 albino (wood)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:16 pm

Horse (fire)

Back to top Go down
http://schleich.animobil.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   Today at 3:11 pm

Back to top Go down

What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next