Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?

Go down 
+21
stargatedalek
SyLoBe
NightLioness
Roger
QuollMate
Elros Alvar
shadoweon
Wilorvise
Tiermann
Dutch Bear
widukind
LeeAnn
Saien
costicuba
SUSANNE
Ana
MARTINLATIN
Saarlooswolfhound
SpiralStrix
Takama
JonasV
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 10:28 pm

Roger wrote:
Tiger. cat
Tiger! cat cheers sunny

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 11:42 pm

Dragons are born monarchs. As far as they can see, their power is indisputable. Dragons are idealists, perfectionists, they are born thinking they are perfect and they are inflexible.  Dragons are also aggressive and determined, going after what they want is second nature to them. And due to their hunger for power, Dragons are not well suited to growing old. The prospect of losing power, the helpless feeling of youthful strength ebbing away is unbearable to them.  Irritable and stubborn, the Dragon is a real big mouth and their words often outrun their thoughts. Nevertheless, their opinions are worth listening to and their advice is always good. People do, in fact, listen to them and their influence is considerable.

-Zodiac Astrology Site

I am not easily flexible to change, and I do think I give somewhat delightful and needed advice. I am very stubborn. Very very. I am one that does not give up easily. I am very perfectionist and do not take failure lightly.

Taurus is not the one who ventures out into the unknown and leads the way, Taurus is the one that will follow the leader and strengthen and build upon the discovered, in other words they are the one that will "dot the I's and cross the T's". This perseverance is given to them by their stubborn streak. Taurus stubborn streak is what gives their independence. They like to do things their way. They are perfectly fine on being alone, this way things get done they way they want them to be done. Taurus is not a follower, but they are not the brave one either. Taurus is perfectly independent. With their perseverance, they get things done and can do quite well for themselves. Taurus are not fond of change. In fact, is change is imminent, they get very nervous and worried. They do not like anything new because anything new is unknown and Taurus fears the unknown. Taurus needs order in their lives and when they do not have order, they get very anxious. Taurus will cut themselves off from the unfamiliar in order to avoid the feelings of insecurity that arise when new experiences and situations are present. Taurus do not express their feelings openly and their inner self is contained and secretive. Many people do not know how sensitive Taurus really is, they hide it well. As a result, they are often emotionally hurt when the wrong things are said, they take things too personally sometimes. Taurus avoids talking about their emotions and many people never really know how they feel.

-Zodiac Astrology Site

Once more, I am VERY independent and VERY stubborn. My way or the high way!!! I am also very sensitive. That's why I am subject to getting bullied sadly.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 12:47 am

QuollMate wrote:

Once more, I am VERY independent and VERY stubborn. My way or the high way!!! I am also very sensitive. That's why I am subject to getting bullied sadly.

I hope my comment don't touch your sensitiveness but you're also very gifted intelectually and somewhat socially unconventional. I share that last characteristic with you. Though I learned to prevent to be bullied as a teenager not giving any kind of feedback to others intents, that's a game and the game over is when bulliers don't find any pleasure in their actions. You're intelligent, you'll find why it happens and learn how to prevent it. Very Happy I am sure you have a beautiful smile and it is to be used. :)
As a little note, Astrology is just for fun, there isn't anything scientific or plausible on it although obviously many descriptions match with what we want to listen. But, if you find some relieve on it, it is up to you. Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 10:49 am

Roger wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Oh I see we all have a small icon on our profile from our Chinese Zodiac, cool!
Can that be done from the 'normal' zodaic too? I'm a Scorpio ^^

Yes, now I added a small icon for the normal sign. Very Happy Now our profiles look like a ZOOdiac! :)
I am a scorpio too! Very Happy

That is awesome, thank you Roger! cheers cyclops

Really? Cool! cheers

"The Scorpio horoscope sign, the Scorpion, is the 8th sign of the Zodiac in the horoscope. It belongs to the element water and its quality is fixed. The Scorpio Zodiac sign is the perturber, the one who needs to stir up things and make what's hidden below the surface emerge. It's the sign of passion and of everything mysterious."

scratch scratch scratch Laughing

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 12:14 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Roger wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Yes, now I added a small icon for the normal sign. Very Happy Now our profiles look like a ZOOdiac! :)

Really? Cool! cheers

"The Scorpio horoscope sign, the Scorpion, is the 8th sign of the Zodiac in the horoscope. It belongs to the element water and its quality is fixed. The Scorpio Zodiac sign is the perturber, the one who needs to stir up things and make what's hidden below the surface emerge. It's the sign of passion and of everything mysterious."

Laughing It should be called the Crocodile sign instead. Wink

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:24 pm

According to the Chinesse calendar I´m a fire tiger   cat  ROAR!

The Fire Tiger – 09 feb 1986 - 28 jan 1987

Full of energy the Fire Tiger will never fail to make an impression wherever he goes. He is very independent and highly capable, leaving an indelible mark on anything he gets his paws on. Because of his strong capabilities, the Fire Tiger likes a good challenge – bring it on, he declares, he will show you how it’s done. He is quick in his reflexes and ability to absorb information, making him both a good learner and a good worker who can execute directions excellently and efficiently.

Fire Tigers are also very expressive – they’ll make sure their voices are heard. They have extremely high ideals and are very righteous. Be sure not to wrong them for they won’t back down until justice prevails. Whatever they have set their mind on, they will pursue to its fullest. The Fire Tiger has tremendous energy and will achieve everything with huge will-power and an unwavering determination. He knows his stand very well and he is probably faster and sharper than most of his opponents.

Be well prepared if you enter into any argument or oppose this Tiger for you’ll more than likely be at the losing end. It won’t be easy to tell him he can’t do something; he won’t ever take no for an answer nor be easily discouraged from his goals. This trait can also make the Fire Tiger quite arrogant and very impetuous; with his forceful nature, he won’t think twice about pummeling his way forward based entirely on what he alone has decided.

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!

Last edited by SyLoBe on Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:25 pm

Cool! I'm a few breathing dragon! >:-D
I'm honesty amazed how many replies this thread has gotten! Thanks guys!

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:28 am

Roger wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Roger wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Really? Cool! cheers

Laughing It should be called the Crocodile sign instead. Wink

and make what's hidden below the surface emerge

Whaha, you are right Roger! XD

stargatedalek

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:41 pm

1998; I got tiger
although with my birth date being so early in the year I'm not certain if I would really fall under tiger

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 11:03 pm

stargatedalek wrote:
1998; I got tiger
although with my birth date being so early in the year I'm not certain if I would really fall under tiger

Yes, your profile is saying you're a buffalo (ox), the sign previous to Tiger. :)

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 11:05 pm

1999 a rabbit

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 7:54 am

Horse! Yeeeey! cheers cheers cheers cheers

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 8:22 am

Fisva wrote:
Horse! Yeeeey! cheers cheers cheers cheers

cheers cheers cheers

sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 6:30 pm

My year is the tiger cat However I was born on the last day so I guess I'm just a rabbit Laughing rabbit

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 9:31 pm

My Year is the Snake (which corresponds to Taurus) and my Lunar Ascendant (month period) is the Rabbit (which corresponds to Pisces).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?   What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What animal are you (from Safari's Zodiac toob)?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2