Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Icelandic foal special edition set

Go down 
+6
JonasV
SyLoBe
widukind
LeeAnn
persefone
TheSpottedCat
10 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSpottedCat

TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

Icelandic foal special edition set Empty
PostSubject: Icelandic foal special edition set   Icelandic foal special edition set EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 10:45 pm

Did not buy it. To expensive. To alike the original. And both of the ones in the shop had imperfections. Made my fiancé take a photo of it and send it to my mail so I could show it to you. I have no editing programs so I was not able to fix the colours, light or size of the image. Realized now you maybe liked to see the legs better... well, to late now  Razz
The rest of the foals are ordinary models.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
persefone

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Icelandic foal special edition set   Icelandic foal special edition set EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 11:41 pm

REALLY? same painting, same marks and just a bit different color... I'm buying schleich because I want to have all horses but every day I see it's better to start with other brand...
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Icelandic foal special edition set   Icelandic foal special edition set EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:16 am

Thanks for this photo! I think the new suits better than the original thoug its very similar. This new one is beautiful, but still too expensive XP Tack so mycket! Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Icelandic foal special edition set   Icelandic foal special edition set EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 2:34 am

Thanks for sharing Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Icelandic foal special edition set   Icelandic foal special edition set EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 5:25 am

Thanks

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Icelandic foal special edition set   Icelandic foal special edition set EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 8:25 am

It is lovely !! cheers

Thankyou to your fiancé and thankyou to you Very Happy

SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Icelandic foal special edition set   Icelandic foal special edition set EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 6:27 pm

I think the same as persefone. In fact I´m thinking of painting my own "exclusive" foal... It would be a fake, but a cheaper one :/

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Icelandic foal special edition set   Icelandic foal special edition set EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 11:10 pm

Danish ToysRus has it ! I was considering to buy this set as a birthday present for myself, but the price is 240 DKK affraid

About 30 EUROS !!!! For three little foals and a couple of fences Shocked Laughing Laughing

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Icelandic foal special edition set   Icelandic foal special edition set EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 11:26 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Danish ToysRus has it ! I was considering to buy this set as a birthday present for myself, but the price is 240 DKK affraid

About 30 EUROS !!!! For three little foals and a couple of fences Shocked Laughing Laughing

scratch Evil or Very Mad I thought its about 25 which is way too much but even five euro more... Craziness.

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Valinor

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Icelandic foal special edition set   Icelandic foal special edition set EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 9:44 am

We paid EUR 25 for it online. The fences make this pack so expensive.

Last edited by Valinor on Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Icelandic foal special edition set   Icelandic foal special edition set EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 3:13 pm

Thanks for sharing this picture .... It's clear now what differences they have

Unfortunately it's ANOTHER exclusive, I'm getting kinda sick of it Crying or Very sad

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Icelandic foal special edition set   Icelandic foal special edition set EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 3:54 pm

Damon93 wrote:

Unfortunately it's ANOTHER exclusive, I'm getting kinda sick of it Crying or Very sad

Laughing Laughing  or Sad Sad  ???

I prefer to laugh lol!

Damon

Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Icelandic foal special edition set   Icelandic foal special edition set EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 4:10 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

I prefer to laugh lol!

My bankaccount can't laugh about this ... Laughing

schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Icelandic foal special edition set   Icelandic foal special edition set EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 8:42 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Damon93 wrote:

I prefer to laugh lol!

I understand your preference perfectly, Susanne, but I prefer to ignore... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icelandic foal special edition set   Icelandic foal special edition set Empty

Back to top Go down

Icelandic foal special edition set
Page 1 of 1