Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Müller Schleich special edition Horses

Go down 
+47
JonasV
Damon
LeeAnn
NightLioness
Gwaine
arafan
ezra18
Dum_my
Carola
ida
Valinor
boba_jagoda
Lady S
sadie3112
persefone
Cyhyraeth
Roger
ken yeo
Fisva
Kristie
STORMnl
HKHollinstone
animallover4jesus
Haybale Farm
Helemi
Rio
LonelyAngel
AlienMantis
LittleLady
Sumo
Katty
Sartje
75senta75
Tupolew Tu-154
Bongo
essimon
widukind
Ana
SyLoBe
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
JackyLovertjex
A-J
Pluisje1998
Elros Alvar
Taylcoel
Mia
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 3:56 pm

It will arrive next week in the shelfs

LittleLady

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:34 pm

Is there a picture yet?
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 2:52 pm

If they are not in stores yet I can't believe there's a picture ..

SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 1:13 pm

I went yesterday to a Müller store (I´m visiting Germany these days) and could buy all the new exclusive horses ^^ They look better in real life! Even the ones from last year were available. I also could get the buckskin hannoverian with the shower area, and 2 of the 3 new horses with rider set.

There wasn´t any other new horse, neither the sellers knew about it.

There was also the stable with the black mare and bay foal, but it´s too expensive for me so if I can´t find the horses alone on itnernet I´ll paint them myself. The tinker horses with the exclsuive stable was not there.

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 8:50 pm

So here is the 5th 
Here

LittleLady

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 8:53 pm

I can't find the photo of the horse
Back to top Go down
LittleLady

LittleLady

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 8:56 pm

Do you know the number of the horse
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 9:01 pm

Beautiful!!! Thank you, Bryan! What a nice nice color Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LittleLady

LittleLady

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 9:26 pm

arafan wrote:
So here is the 5th 
Here

Thanks now I can see it. He is a beauty, can you please give us the model number? So I can call the muller store to ask if he's there yet.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 10:07 pm

I like the color but not the horse Sad

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 11:19 pm

The number is 72091

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 7:14 am

Aaaaw it´s beautiful! Well the horse anatomy could be better xD I want him!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:10 pm

The new exclusive is a very nice colour! Very Happy

LittleLady

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:44 pm

arafan wrote:
The number is 72091

thanks!
Back to top Go down
boba_jagoda

boba_jagoda

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 7:52 pm

I got the 4 exclusives today (well, I got the lipizzan mare before, but that's irrelevant)
I didn't buy the arabian mare - can't make myself to get her, even with 20% off...

So, up, close and personal - they are actually nice:
* Hannoverian - my favourite  - she really nice.
* Camargue is also perfectly fine - better than original.
* Trakhener - nice color on a strange model - I understand that they wanted a imposing long-necked german stallion - but they made a giraffe  Laughing
* Lipizzan mare - the color of the mane is really annoying - what were they thinking?
Otherwise she's nice.
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 8:03 pm

Hmmm the chestnut colour of the Trakhener is really amazing. Very Happy But the sculpt looks not natural at all No

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 5:16 pm

As I told before, I was able to get all the 5 Müller horses, including the chestnut one! In fact that was the last one in the shop... I was so lucky! And see what I found...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 5:18 pm

Okay I don´t know what happens... This is the link to the image: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 5:31 pm

SyLoBe wrote:
Okay I don´t know what happens... This is the link to the image: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What...?! They're completely different Surprised Was there many of those with light back legs? Shocked

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 5:32 pm

Oh no Susanne...

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 6:01 pm

SyLoBe wrote:
That's strange Suspect

boba_jagoda

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 6:17 pm

They just forgot the black airbrush on the hind part...
They seem to be doing a lot of forgetting lately, I often see "blind" horses or partly unpainted ones
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 9:14 pm

It was the only one with white legs in a bunch of "black legged" ones, so I supose they just forgot to paint them :)

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 9:29 pm

That looks very interessing, are they made in different countries? And is the number on the tag the same?

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 9:42 pm

Both the same number, and both made in Tunisia (first horses made in Tunisia I get!)

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Müller Schleich special edition Horses
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next