Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Müller Schleich special edition Horses

Go down 
+47
JonasV
Damon
LeeAnn
NightLioness
Gwaine
arafan
ezra18
Dum_my
Carola
ida
Valinor
boba_jagoda
Lady S
sadie3112
persefone
Cyhyraeth
Roger
ken yeo
Fisva
Kristie
STORMnl
HKHollinstone
animallover4jesus
Haybale Farm
Helemi
Rio
LonelyAngel
AlienMantis
LittleLady
Sumo
Katty
Sartje
75senta75
Tupolew Tu-154
Bongo
essimon
widukind
Ana
SyLoBe
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
JackyLovertjex
A-J
Pluisje1998
Elros Alvar
Taylcoel
Mia
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:20 pm

Not bad - not bad at all! Very Happy Good thing I'm not an OF collector or I'd be tempted...
I'm hoping that Schleich will keep doing regular SRs from all their various series - of course these smaller runs might open for more elaborate paintjobs too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LittleLady

LittleLady

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:44 pm

SyLoBe wrote:
I still need them, so if someone can get some for me, please contact me! Please! bounce bounce bounce

I see what I can do for you, I reserverd the models by a Muller store. When they are arriverd there I get a email from the store. I will look if they've got some more models...
Back to top Go down
JackyLovertjex

JackyLovertjex

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:24 pm

LittleLady wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:
I still need them, so if someone can get some for me, please contact me! Please! bounce bounce bounce

I see what I can do for you, I reserverd the models by a Muller store. When they are arriverd there I get a email from the store. I will look if they've got some more models...
Would you like to do that for me too please? I would be really pleased!
Back to top Go down
essimon

essimon

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:01 pm

JackyLovertjex wrote:
LittleLady wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:

And me too, please! Sad i'd be forever grateful..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myschleich.blogspot.com
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:53 pm

yey!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers the untied kindom now sell them on ebay! cheers cheers [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
Bongo

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:06 pm

The price is ridiculous I hope, nobody will buy them to this not acceptable high prices.
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:11 pm

Bongo wrote:
The price is ridiculous I hope, nobody will buy them to this not acceptable high prices.
I think the same pale Shocked

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
JackyLovertjex

JackyLovertjex

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:43 pm

I know someone who bought them each for 23 euro's Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:44 pm

Someone sell them for 16€, or in auction.
But this is normal, all special figures from another country are very expensive.
Back to top Go down
LittleLady

LittleLady

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:20 pm

I will look how much they have, I hope I can take then for all of you!
Back to top Go down
LittleLady

LittleLady

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:23 pm

essimon wrote:
JackyLovertjex wrote:
LittleLady wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:

Friday I'm going to the store, I've been called today that the horses arrived there... I hope they have enought for all of you,
There are 6 people now asked for the models, I'll will start at the top of the list when I can take some more of the items.
Back to top Go down
LittleLady

LittleLady

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:27 pm

This is the list, I will take as much of the editions then I can...

1. Pluisje1998
2. SchleichHorsesForever 2x
3. Sylobe
4. JackyLovertjex
5. Essimon
Back to top Go down
Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:32 am

I have all them all now, also some extra figures, so anybody who's interested in them, can contact me by pm.
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:09 pm

Yes I am.
Back to top Go down
Sartje

Sartje

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:11 pm

LittleLady wrote:
essimon wrote:
JackyLovertjex wrote:
LittleLady wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:

Friday I'm going to the store, I've been called today that the horses arrived there... I hope they have enought for all of you,
There are 6 people now asked for the models, I'll will start at the top of the list when I can take some more of the items.

Can you add me to please Shocked

Schleich Count: 501
Papo Count: 20
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CreationsbySarieanne/
LittleLady

LittleLady

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:38 pm

I've got today time and went to the muller store. They only had 3 models of each horse... I can try to reservate more models... is there anyone who wants that? Please let me know by tomorrow then I can send a email to try to reservate for you all... Its half an our drive by car so its not that far for me.
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:39 pm

just to ask, what is a mullur stor? Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
LittleLady

LittleLady

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:06 pm

[quote="Taylcoel"]just to ask, what is a mullur stor? Wink [/quote

Thats the only store who sells the special editions
Back to top Go down
LittleLady

LittleLady

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:08 pm

LittleLady wrote:
I've got today time and went to the muller store. They only had 3 models of each horse... I can try to reservate more models... is there anyone who wants that? Please let me know by tomorrow then I can send a email to try to reservate for you all... Its half an our drive by car so its not that far for me.

Please send mw a PM is you want the models... Let me know tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
AlienMantis

AlienMantis

Country/State : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:09 pm

I was very surprised, they actually have them here in Slovenia, for normal price (6,25€) Shocked

LonelyAngel

PostSubject: Could try to get some   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:13 am

Hey guys,

Great horses, em?
I have an offer to all Schleich-friends who have no change to get to Müller's and don't want to pay the overpriced items!

I would try to get some horses and sell it for 10 euros per horse plus shipping (sorry for the addition, but it's difficult to get to Müller's for me, too).
Shipping in Germany will be approx. 4,00 euros and to european countries approx. 7,50 (but it differs).

First come, first served! I.e., if I get 3 messages that a horse is wanted and there are only two left at Müller's, the first two people who wrote to me, get the item.
Moverover, the one who writes that he or she wants to have a horse has to promise to buy it! Otherwise I have 10 horses and I do not know what to do with them =)

Please tell me, which horses you exactly want if you don't want all of them.

Regards,
LonelyAngel

PS: I also offered Faraun. Look at the corresponding thread.
Back to top Go down
LittleLady

LittleLady

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:32 pm

LittleLady wrote:

1. SchleichHorsesForever
2. Sylobe
3. JackyLovertjex
4. Essimon
5. Sartje

I've sen a email to Muller to reservate for you. If you dont want the horses anymore please let me know!
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:04 pm

That'll teach me to not read this forum enough, they are gorgeous !
I'd be interested in buying them all :)
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
Katty

Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:12 am

essimon wrote:
JackyLovertjex wrote:
LittleLady wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:

And Me!! If you can That would be great!!!

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:10 am

LittleLady wrote:
LittleLady wrote:

1. SchleichHorsesForever
2. Sylobe
3. JackyLovertjex
4. Essimon
5. Sartje

I've sen a email to Muller to reservate for you. If you dont want the horses anymore please let me know!

I don´t need them anymore, I´m waiting for them now. Sorry... And thank you anyway!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Müller Schleich special edition Horses   Müller Schleich special edition Horses - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Müller Schleich special edition Horses
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next