Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)

Go down 
+26
Wienerwald
rogerpgvg
Caracal
Tarunyada
Roger
lucky luke
Drachenherzen
Bowhead Whale
widukind
Kikimalou
Silver Unicornis
teardrop
cattlecollector
Saarlooswolfhound
koniminiatures
landrover
Taos
Ana
sortepletter
Noémi
TheLastStardust
SUSANNE
Bloodrayne
NandO
Tove
JonasV
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 12:38 pm

These Bullylands are lovely Simone! cheers

Jean Luc, very nice display! Thank you for showing your goats!! cheers I see many nice ones indeed Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:22 pm

Have many of the models already seen but here are a few more of mine.
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 6:31 pm

Beautieful!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 8:12 pm

[quote="Taos"]Have many of the models already seen but here are a few more of mine.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />[img]

What brand is this model......is beautiful and what size ?

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:27 pm

landrover wrote:
Taos wrote:
Have many of the models already seen but here are a few more of mine.

What brand is this model......is beautiful   and what size  ?

That's the Breyer Alpine goat and it is around 1:9 scale (Traditional scale). It means that it is a large figure. Very Happy

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 1:26 am

Here are my few:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

From left to right, background to foreground: The old Schleich nanny goat (a copy of which I just managed to acquire in a trade with NightLioness - cheers, Karin!); the Papo Boer billy; a hilarious copy of a China copy of something that was maybe once a goat; the ever-dainty Jean Höffler nanny goat; an actually rather expressive remoulding of a 90's China billy; and an unmarked but well-cast Ibex.

I've never been particularly into goats in model form, so most of the figurines in the thread so far have been new to me - my thanks to the contributors for the interesting browsing! Also... Bloodrayne's certain wildlings' switch into cameo - well that was unexpected. I'd been past the pic in its original state before, and now returned to scroll past again. I confess to having cackled aloud.

Last edited by koniminiatures on Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 8:58 am

Very nice goats Lea:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 3:44 pm

Great goat collections! Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 6:22 pm

So many great goats here. I can't add anything that hasn't been shared already. I'm surprised by how many I didn't know about and now want very badly! cheers

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 6:39 pm

Taos, wow, what a great collection!! Many nice ones! Ijust love these from New Ray.

Lea, very nice collection too!!! I think the black and white one with red collar is hilarious indeed Very Happy Laughing

Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 11:13 pm

Thanks Andreas, Anna! I agree Taos has gathered quite a delicious variety of goats - the longhaired ones in this picture (are they perhaps Siku?) are especially sweet.

cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 1:34 am

I also have the red collared goat. It looks like it's back is broken! Laughing

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 11:53 am

Thanks for all the nice remarks about my goats!Lea, the ones in that picture are by New Ray although I do have some goats made by Siku that came with farm sets!

teardrop

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 10:10 pm

Hi,
I don't have many goats but here are my favorites.

Schleich...and a small NewRay mountain goat:

Breyer - different colour variation of the model Taylor shown, still can't find a place for this huge model, so I keep it in its original packaging:

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 10:26 pm

Maria, I am sure a lot of people here can find a place to that Breyer goat! Laughing
Beautiful figures, thanks for sharing! Very Happy

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 10:32 pm

Roger wrote:
Maria, I am sure a lot of people here can find a place to that Breyer goat! Laughing
I'd adopt this goat eagerly Very Happy

I've bought today two newest Schleich nanny goats - the white one and the mini one. They're nicely sculpted, but I want to repaint them eventually. No photos for now, sorry!

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
teardrop

teardrop

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 10:41 pm

Roger wrote:

Thank you, Roger!
And thank you for putting my mutant Goat on the market :)

What I meant, actually, is that it is put away for now because I am not sure I can stand the sight of horses, elephants and bears looking ridiculously small near a ...goat :)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:19 pm

teardrop wrote:
Roger wrote:

Thank you, Roger!
And thank you for putting my mutant Goat on the market :)

What I meant, actually, is that it is put away for now because I am not sure I can stand the sight of horses, elephants and bears looking ridiculously small near a ...goat :)

Laughing Lucky you Maria that I am not a good seller! Very Happy
I also have a Breyer donkey in Traditional scale and his only friends are an ELC fox and a CollectA black cat because they fit all nice together. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:16 am

Great figurines:)

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:16 am

Very nice collection Maria!!! cheers Thank you for showing them here! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:40 am

widukind wrote:
Great figurines:)

cheers cheers cheers Indeed!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:58 pm

Very nice collections everyone. Here is my two cents Sleep

Lineol, Hausser Elastolin, Schleich, Blancherie Fréres and Unknown brand Ibexes

CollectA Markhor
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 6:40 pm

So interesting Kiki:)

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 8:07 pm

All those oldies...wow drunken The one on the right is very cool! With a nicer eye he would be even more beautiful cheers No, let's leave it like this Very Happy

Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 8:26 pm

So lovely. Those ibexes are such graceful sculpts.

Taos wrote:
Thanks for all the nice remarks about my goats!Lea, the ones in that picture are by New Ray although I do have some goats made by Siku that came with farm sets!

Thanks for the correction! New Ray it is.. They're a really diverse brand, aren't they?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next