Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:40 am

Open the boxes and find animals for our collections is very nice

...... it's the best ,congrats.

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:25 am

Oh they are lovely I love you I agree Utterly Horses is a great place for online shopping.

Where are the Schleich made in? I wonder since you get them from a British Store.  Smile as German stores usually have Made in Germany models.

I love especially the new Breyers Very Happy Welcome to the club of those infected by Breyer Bug. I got one, just to try, and now I have 10 Breyer and 3 Peter Stone Traditionals bounce
I personally think they are worth the extra money!

The ones you chose are really gorgous, and sculpted by Brigitte Eberl. I think she is one of the best artists that Breyer got hold of yet, (although I have only one of her molds, and that is even a Classic Razz ).

I will also recommend you the Breyer Stablemate line. They are gorgeous and very affordable.

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:07 am

Thank you everyone cheers

Carola wrote:
Where are the Schleich made in? I wonder since you get them from a British Store.  Smile as German stores usually have Made in Germany models.

I will also recommend you the Breyer Stablemate line. They are gorgeous and very affordable.

The two Akhal-Tekes are both made in Germany but I believe the rest were made in China Very Happy

As for the stablemates, I may already have some coming in the post Embarassed Laughing

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:25 pm

congratulation Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:28 pm

Beautyful horses, - all of them cheers
Strange that the Lusitiano is almost waxy ! Hmmm, I seem to remember that some Chinese made ones were of a different material for a period a while ago ? scratch

sadie3112 wrote:

As for the stablemates, I may already have some coming in the post Embarassed Laughing

lol! lol! lol!

Take care now Cool Wink

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:31 pm

sadie3112 wrote:

The two Akhal-Tekes are both made in Germany but I believe the rest were made in China Very Happy

Yay Stablemates bounce cheers

sadie3112

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:35 pm

Today the doctor (...or the postman) called and officially diagnosed me with the Breyer bug  Laughing

First up is Frankel- he is traditional sized and was on sale for a really great price Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He has wonderful shading and seems to be LSQ (live show quality) cheers

Then, in another package my Marwari arrived bounce affraid cheers

He is so incredibly beautiful and has lovely dapples (though they're rather hard to see in my pictures)

Eeek! He's so handsome Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:22 pm

Congrats on your acquisitions. So is this particular bug variant a short-term thing or a lifetime affliction?

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:49 pm

Carola wrote:
sadie3112 wrote:

Yay Stablemates bounce cheers

Those are not Stablemates Laughing

However really great models you chose just there Very Happy The Marwari looks like a nobleman, with a lot of character and feisty personality.

Last edited by Carola on Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:07 pm

Beautiful new horses! Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:11 pm

Congrats again Very Happy Do you live show?

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:42 pm

They are both fabulous models cheers cheers

I am the lucky owner of the Marwari horse too, and I can only agree that he is gorgeous drunken

And so is Frankel, - what great models to expand your Breyer-collection with Applause Applause

Great photos, too, - I enjoy them very much Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:57 pm

Congratulations :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:11 am

That bug is a real problem. Soon you won't have room to a little bug at home. affraid
I don't remember seeing other representation of that nobble Indian breed and Breyer did a fantastic work with the marwari. Very good choice from you. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:50 am

Holy cow! Those are just so beautiful-....! I've always wanted to see this incredible Marwari in hand and now you got it Razz Very Happy Huge congrats on both of them! cheers Eooww I'm jealous Laughing

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sadie3112

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:11 pm

Thank you everyone Very Happy I'm glad you all can appreciate his beauty cheers

LeeAnn wrote:
Do you live show?

Not currently, but I am certainly considering it Smile

Today it's my birthday and another two parcels came Embarassed  (I swear they keep appearing Laughing )

I shall only show you the 'highlights' of the first parcel as it also had stablemate bodies (ahem victims) for customising.

This was once the akhal-teke foal but is now a...knabstrupper? appy? I'm not too sure to be honest but her name is Confetti

The next one I shall show you all is a Classic scaled breyer foal

This is another breyer foal who will (eventually) be customised, she also came with free schleich tack which was a bonus!

In my second parcel I received five breyer stablemate foals (they're so small and tiny!)

This one has already earned its nickname of 'tipsy' as it refuses to stand up for the camera Laughing

It seems that I have forgotten to take a picture of the fifth stablemate but I can assure you that he was very adorable Very Happy

May you all have a happy new year sunny

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:13 pm

Congrats again! Very Happy

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:38 pm

Birthday time, what a great way to end the year with all these additions! Congratulations! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:12 pm

Wow you keep receiving those tresure packages Very Happy
Who had repainted Confetti? She's so beautiful! These foals are too cute xD

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:29 pm

It is filly time is see, congrats Very Happy

sadie3112

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:05 am

Thank you everyone Very Happy
JonasV wrote:

Who had repainted Confetti? She's so beautiful!

It was Catriona Harris from Chestnut Ridge stables
(this is her store [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and this is her blog [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Though I will warn you, Confetti (and possibly some other models?) could have some scratches that you can't see in the pictures Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:24 am

sadie3112 wrote:
Thank you everyone Very Happy
JonasV wrote:

Who had repainted Confetti? She's so beautiful!

It was Catriona Harris from Chestnut Ridge stables
(this is her store [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and this is her blog [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Though I will warn you, Confetti (and possibly some other models?) could have some scratches that you can't see in the pictures Very Happy
Thanks for the tip! Very interesting cyclops Threre are those foals I was looking some time ago.. Your little one is beautiful - even with her scratches. Very Happy geek

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:22 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY cheers
Sorry, I should have said that yesterday, - but I mean it no less, - I hope you will have a wonderful New Year Wink

Ohh, those foals are adorable, - what wonderful birthday gifts Very Happy

Confetti is adorable ! She is not a Knabstrupper, she is Overo-pinto.
Knabstruppers are Leopard spotted, like appaloosas, not pintos study

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:26 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY cheers Those are some lovely additions and the repaint is really beautiful cyclops

sadie3112

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:38 pm

Thank you all for the Happy Birthdays flower  sunny
Back before I joined this forum I don't think I knew the true meaning of kindness and generosity, though I certainly do now  cheers   

SUSANNE wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY cheers
Confetti is adorable ! She is not a Knabstrupper, she is Overo-pinto.
Knabstruppers are Leopard spotted, like appaloosas, not pintos  study

Thank you Susanne! I get a little confused by horse genetics study scratch

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:24 pm

Congratulations again :)

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:11 pm

My package from Carola arrived today!
(and my room is starting to look like a box factory lol! )

The pictures are less than desirable and my Marwari photobombed most of them Laughing
Let's start with the good old Akhal-teke stallion, I absolutely love this model-I think it's his kind eyes flower

Next up is a *very* blurry picture of the wonderful appy stallion

I have been waiting to see one of these old arabian mares for a decent price on eBay-finally my wait is over, thank you Carola cheers

I think I've been on a slight Akhal-teke high lol!

This is the handsome CollectA Fjord, I just love his facial expression Very Happy

I quite like this model, though she looks much better in real like than in pictures

There were also so little goodies in the package! The picture of princess is gorgeous  cyclops  

I also some new shelves to display some of my models cheers

Unfortunately, all the pictures I took of the other shelf ended up blurry Mad

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:16 pm

Congratulations! Very Happy

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Congratulations for your new "Carolingian" additions! Wink :)

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:21 pm

"Carolingian" Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing Widukind will appreciate Laughing

Big congratulation Abby Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:24 pm

Congratulations

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

What a beautyful collection you have Applause

Congratulations with your new horses, - and the lovely badge Very Happy

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:57 am

I'm happy they arrived safe and sound  Very Happy

The badge is for you if you one day decide to get Top Sails Rien Maker  Very Happy He will not be in my collection, as I'm not a huge fan of the mold. But you are recently Breyer bug bitten, with another taste in Breyers, so perhaps he'll one day be a model you chose?

Fjord Stallion looks like he is happy to be in his new home. The ladies got enough of him back in Denmark, now he'll try and charm your herd. He's a horse with self esteem and confidence, I can tell  Razz

Roger wrote:

Razz scratch Razz

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:23 am

Carola wrote:
Roger wrote:

Razz scratch Razz

Wink flower

Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:15 pm

Abby, your new shelving looks so good with all the horses in it! cheers Carola's horses are really nice, congrats Very Happy sunny
Marwari.. I still cant stop thinking of him cyclops

Back to top Go down
sadie3112

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:22 pm

Today's additions are a little bit different!
I went on a *ahem* big cat shopping spree Laughing

First up is the white tiger from Papo, I was originally shopping for lions but this model was too irresistible  Very Happy

His eyes are a little scary though affraid

This is the walking lioness, also by Papo

Then this sweetie! I had been thinking of buying either this model or the Tigress one, but this one won me over Very Happy

The next animal is not actually a big cat..Though it is made by Papo!

I really love this model, it looks so realistic to me cheers

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:24 pm

Congratulations! Beautiful cats and dog Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:28 pm

Those aren't horses! Suspect

Congrats! Wink

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:51 pm

I really like these too - no wonder they hit your eye Very Happy Papo's animals are so realistic! All but the horses aren't so... They do have their own weird attractiveness hah but it's quite odd how big the difference between other animals and horses is...@ Anyways congrats Laughing cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:01 am

Papo are hard to resist when we see them in a shop. It is always a problem for me when I see their dinosaur. Fortunately they are too expensive so it helps me resisting. Laughing

LeeAnn wrote:

Congrats! Wink

I am not sure LeeAnn, the first looks like a zorce to me while the last looks somewhat like a knabstrupper. tongue Laughing

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:07 am

Laughing What happened in the horse world? affraid

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:18 am

Congrats again :)

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:00 am

I think the Papo Walking Lioness is one of animal replica collecting's holy grails  Very Happy They are really great models. I think the White Tiger has great eyes from your photo Very Happy

LeeAnn wrote:

Congrats! Wink

They are Schleich new horses for 2016 Razz They took the last plunge into total unrealism geek Next will be braided tigerhorse!

(Joke aside.. I love Schleich)

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:41 am

Carola wrote:

They are Schleich new horses for 2016 Razz They took the last plunge into total unrealism geek Next will be braided tigerhorse!

(Joke aside.. I love Schleich)

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Laughing Laughing Thank you Carola! lol! lol! Laughing

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:46 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

You know, a tigerhorse actually exists as a breed Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sadie3112

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:08 pm

Roger wrote:

LeeAnn wrote:

I am not sure LeeAnn, the first looks like a zorce to me while the last looks somewhat like a knabstrupper. tongue Laughing

lol!
Thanks everyone! Papo's big cats (and dogs) are magical! drunken

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:15 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing

You know, a tigerhorse actually exists as a breed Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

DARN Laughing Laughing But oh, what a beautiful one! Used for hunting Siberian tigers thousands of years ago, Google says Very Happy Very interesting!

sadie3112

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:15 pm

Today the south of England had the first snow this winter cheers But sadly, the rain washed it all away by the time I came home from school Laughing

However, the postman had left a package for me!

I wonder what's inside Laughing

Breyer Trooper!

He's much heavier and longer than my other breyers

Then out came my lovely little Ballou cheers

I just love his facial markings Very Happy Very Happy

Here he is in his new home sunny

And Trooper with Frankel (look how big his hooves are compared to Frankel's!)

Thank you for reading flower

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:21 pm

Congrats! Very Happy I love the CB mold (have Trooper and Chickory myself), just don't like displaying him - he's so long! Love my drafters, but the minis are much easier to keep!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:43 pm

Congratulations

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   

Back to top Go down

Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next