Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!

Go down 
+17
NightLioness
Wilorvise
landrover
Bloodrayne
schleich61
JonasV
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
Roger
widukind
LeeAnn
ulinuk
sadie3112
costicuba
75senta75
Carola
koniminiatures
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 2:40 am

Open the boxes and find animals for our collections is very nice

...... it's the best ,congrats.

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:25 am

Oh they are lovely I love you I agree Utterly Horses is a great place for online shopping.

Where are the Schleich made in? I wonder since you get them from a British Store.  Smile as German stores usually have Made in Germany models.

I love especially the new Breyers Very Happy Welcome to the club of those infected by Breyer Bug. I got one, just to try, and now I have 10 Breyer and 3 Peter Stone Traditionals bounce
I personally think they are worth the extra money!

The ones you chose are really gorgous, and sculpted by Brigitte Eberl. I think she is one of the best artists that Breyer got hold of yet, (although I have only one of her molds, and that is even a Classic Razz ).

I will also recommend you the Breyer Stablemate line. They are gorgeous and very affordable.

sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 10:07 am

Thank you everyone cheers

Carola wrote:
Where are the Schleich made in? I wonder since you get them from a British Store.  Smile as German stores usually have Made in Germany models.

I will also recommend you the Breyer Stablemate line. They are gorgeous and very affordable.

The two Akhal-Tekes are both made in Germany but I believe the rest were made in China Very Happy

As for the stablemates, I may already have some coming in the post Embarassed Laughing

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 2:25 pm

congratulation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 2:28 pm

Beautyful horses, - all of them cheers
Strange that the Lusitiano is almost waxy ! Hmmm, I seem to remember that some Chinese made ones were of a different material for a period a while ago ? scratch

sadie3112 wrote:

As for the stablemates, I may already have some coming in the post Embarassed Laughing

lol! lol! lol!

Take care now Cool Wink

Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:31 pm

sadie3112 wrote:

The two Akhal-Tekes are both made in Germany but I believe the rest were made in China Very Happy

Yay Stablemates bounce cheers

sadie3112

sadie3112

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 1:35 pm

Today the doctor (...or the postman) called and officially diagnosed me with the Breyer bug  Laughing

First up is Frankel- he is traditional sized and was on sale for a really great price Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He has wonderful shading and seems to be LSQ (live show quality) cheers

Then, in another package my Marwari arrived bounce affraid cheers

He is so incredibly beautiful and has lovely dapples (though they're rather hard to see in my pictures)

Eeek! He's so handsome Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 3:22 pm

Congrats on your acquisitions. So is this particular bug variant a short-term thing or a lifetime affliction?

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 3:49 pm

Carola wrote:
sadie3112 wrote:

Yay Stablemates bounce cheers

Those are not Stablemates Laughing

However really great models you chose just there Very Happy The Marwari looks like a nobleman, with a lot of character and feisty personality.

Last edited by Carola on Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:07 pm

Beautiful new horses! Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:11 pm

Congrats again Very Happy Do you live show?

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 5:42 pm

They are both fabulous models cheers cheers

I am the lucky owner of the Marwari horse too, and I can only agree that he is gorgeous drunken

And so is Frankel, - what great models to expand your Breyer-collection with Applause Applause

Great photos, too, - I enjoy them very much Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 5:57 pm

Congratulations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:11 am

That bug is a real problem. Soon you won't have room to a little bug at home. affraid
I don't remember seeing other representation of that nobble Indian breed and Breyer did a fantastic work with the marwari. Very good choice from you. Very Happy

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 11:50 am

Holy cow! Those are just so beautiful-....! I've always wanted to see this incredible Marwari in hand and now you got it Razz Very Happy Huge congrats on both of them! cheers Eooww I'm jealous Laughing

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sadie3112

sadie3112

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:11 pm

Thank you everyone Very Happy I'm glad you all can appreciate his beauty cheers

LeeAnn wrote:
Do you live show?

Not currently, but I am certainly considering it Smile

Today it's my birthday and another two parcels came Embarassed  (I swear they keep appearing Laughing )

I shall only show you the 'highlights' of the first parcel as it also had stablemate bodies (ahem victims) for customising.

This was once the akhal-teke foal but is now a...knabstrupper? appy? I'm not too sure to be honest but her name is Confetti

The next one I shall show you all is a Classic scaled breyer foal

This is another breyer foal who will (eventually) be customised, she also came with free schleich tack which was a bonus!

In my second parcel I received five breyer stablemate foals (they're so small and tiny!)

This one has already earned its nickname of 'tipsy' as it refuses to stand up for the camera Laughing

It seems that I have forgotten to take a picture of the fifth stablemate but I can assure you that he was very adorable Very Happy

May you all have a happy new year sunny

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:13 pm

Congrats again! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:38 pm

Birthday time, what a great way to end the year with all these additions! Congratulations! Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 8:12 pm

Wow you keep receiving those tresure packages Very Happy
Who had repainted Confetti? She's so beautiful! These foals are too cute xD

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 10:29 pm

It is filly time is see, congrats Very Happy

sadie3112

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 10:05 am

Thank you everyone Very Happy
JonasV wrote:

Who had repainted Confetti? She's so beautiful!

It was Catriona Harris from Chestnut Ridge stables
(this is her store [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and this is her blog [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Though I will warn you, Confetti (and possibly some other models?) could have some scratches that you can't see in the pictures Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 10:24 am

sadie3112 wrote:
Thank you everyone Very Happy
JonasV wrote:

Who had repainted Confetti? She's so beautiful!

It was Catriona Harris from Chestnut Ridge stables
(this is her store [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and this is her blog [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Though I will warn you, Confetti (and possibly some other models?) could have some scratches that you can't see in the pictures Very Happy
Thanks for the tip! Very interesting cyclops Threre are those foals I was looking some time ago.. Your little one is beautiful - even with her scratches. Very Happy geek

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 12:22 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY cheers
Sorry, I should have said that yesterday, - but I mean it no less, - I hope you will have a wonderful New Year Wink

Ohh, those foals are adorable, - what wonderful birthday gifts Very Happy

Confetti is adorable ! She is not a Knabstrupper, she is Overo-pinto.
Knabstruppers are Leopard spotted, like appaloosas, not pintos study

Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 12:26 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY cheers Those are some lovely additions and the repaint is really beautiful cyclops

sadie3112

sadie3112

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 12:38 pm

Thank you all for the Happy Birthdays flower  sunny
Back before I joined this forum I don't think I knew the true meaning of kindness and generosity, though I certainly do now  cheers   

SUSANNE wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY cheers
Confetti is adorable ! She is not a Knabstrupper, she is Overo-pinto.
Knabstruppers are Leopard spotted, like appaloosas, not pintos  study

Thank you Susanne! I get a little confused by horse genetics study scratch

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next