Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P8 - 6th September

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P8 - 6th September   Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:24 pm

Congratulations again :)

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P8 - 6th September   Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:11 pm

My package from Carola arrived today!
(and my room is starting to look like a box factory lol! )

The pictures are less than desirable and my Marwari photobombed most of them Laughing
Let's start with the good old Akhal-teke stallion, I absolutely love this model-I think it's his kind eyes flower
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Next up is a *very* blurry picture of the wonderful appy stallion

I have been waiting to see one of these old arabian mares for a decent price on eBay-finally my wait is over, thank you Carola cheers

I think I've been on a slight Akhal-teke high lol!

This is the handsome CollectA Fjord, I just love his facial expression Very Happy

I quite like this model, though she looks much better in real like than in pictures

There were also so little goodies in the package! The picture of princess is gorgeous  cyclops  

I also some new shelves to display some of my models cheers

Unfortunately, all the pictures I took of the other shelf ended up blurry Mad

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P8 - 6th September   Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:16 pm

Congratulations! Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P8 - 6th September   Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Congratulations for your new "Carolingian" additions! Wink :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P8 - 6th September   Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:21 pm

"Carolingian" Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing Widukind will appreciate Laughing

Big congratulation Abby Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P8 - 6th September   Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:24 pm

Congratulations

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P8 - 6th September   Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

What a beautyful collection you have Applause

Congratulations with your new horses, - and the lovely badge Very Happy

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P8 - 6th September   Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:57 am

I'm happy they arrived safe and sound  Very Happy

The badge is for you if you one day decide to get Top Sails Rien Maker  Very Happy He will not be in my collection, as I'm not a huge fan of the mold. But you are recently Breyer bug bitten, with another taste in Breyers, so perhaps he'll one day be a model you chose?

Fjord Stallion looks like he is happy to be in his new home. The ladies got enough of him back in Denmark, now he'll try and charm your herd. He's a horse with self esteem and confidence, I can tell  Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Razz scratch Razz

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P8 - 6th September   Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:23 am

Razz scratch Razz

Wink flower

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P8 - 6th September   Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:15 pm

Abby, your new shelving looks so good with all the horses in it! cheers Carola's horses are really nice, congrats Very Happy sunny
Marwari.. I still cant stop thinking of him cyclops

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
sadie3112

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P8 - 6th September   Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:22 pm

Today's additions are a little bit different!
I went on a *ahem* big cat shopping spree Laughing

First up is the white tiger from Papo, I was originally shopping for lions but this model was too irresistible  Very Happy

His eyes are a little scary though affraid

This is the walking lioness, also by Papo

Then this sweetie! I had been thinking of buying either this model or the Tigress one, but this one won me over Very Happy

The next animal is not actually a big cat..Though it is made by Papo!

I really love this model, it looks so realistic to me cheers

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P8 - 6th September   Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:24 pm

Congratulations! Beautiful cats and dog Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P8 - 6th September   Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:28 pm

Those aren't horses! Suspect

Congrats! Wink

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P8 - 6th September   Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:51 pm

I really like these too - no wonder they hit your eye Very Happy Papo's animals are so realistic! All but the horses aren't so... They do have their own weird attractiveness hah but it's quite odd how big the difference between other animals and horses is...@ Anyways congrats Laughing cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P8 - 6th September   Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:01 am

Papo are hard to resist when we see them in a shop. It is always a problem for me when I see their dinosaur. Fortunately they are too expensive so it helps me resisting. Laughing

Congrats! Wink

I am not sure LeeAnn, the first looks like a zorce to me while the last looks somewhat like a knabstrupper. tongue Laughing

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P8 - 6th September   Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:07 am

Laughing What happened in the horse world? affraid

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P8 - 6th September   Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:18 am

Congrats again :)

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P8 - 6th September   Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:00 am

I think the Papo Walking Lioness is one of animal replica collecting's holy grails  Very Happy They are really great models. I think the White Tiger has great eyes from your photo Very Happy

Congrats! Wink

They are Schleich new horses for 2016 Razz They took the last plunge into total unrealism geek Next will be braided tigerhorse!

(Joke aside.. I love Schleich)

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P8 - 6th September   Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:41 am

They are Schleich new horses for 2016 Razz They took the last plunge into total unrealism geek Next will be braided tigerhorse!

(Joke aside.. I love Schleich)

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Laughing Laughing Thank you Carola! lol! lol! Laughing

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P8 - 6th September   Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:46 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

You know, a tigerhorse actually exists as a breed Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sadie3112

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P8 - 6th September   Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:08 pm

I am not sure LeeAnn, the first looks like a zorce to me while the last looks somewhat like a knabstrupper. tongue Laughing

lol!
Thanks everyone! Papo's big cats (and dogs) are magical! drunken

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P8 - 6th September   Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:15 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

You know, a tigerhorse actually exists as a breed Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

DARN Laughing Laughing But oh, what a beautiful one! Used for hunting Siberian tigers thousands of years ago, Google says Very Happy Very interesting!

sadie3112

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P8 - 6th September   Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:15 pm

Today the south of England had the first snow this winter cheers But sadly, the rain washed it all away by the time I came home from school Laughing

However, the postman had left a package for me!

I wonder what's inside Laughing

Breyer Trooper!

He's much heavier and longer than my other breyers

Then out came my lovely little Ballou cheers

I just love his facial markings Very Happy Very Happy

Here he is in his new home sunny

And Trooper with Frankel (look how big his hooves are compared to Frankel's!)

Thank you for reading flower

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P8 - 6th September   Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:21 pm

Congrats! Very Happy I love the CB mold (have Trooper and Chickory myself), just don't like displaying him - he's so long! Love my drafters, but the minis are much easier to keep!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P8 - 6th September   Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:43 pm

Congratulations

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P8 - 6th September   Today at 1:49 am

Back to top Go down

Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P8 - 6th September
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next