Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Favorite - Fukui Dinosaur Museum Exclusive Kazunari Araki Figure Set.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blackdanter

Country/State : East Sussex, UK

PostSubject: Favorite - Fukui Dinosaur Museum Exclusive Kazunari Araki Figure Set.   Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:22 pm

Favorite have produced a 2 figure set of dinosaurs sculpted by Kazunari Araki which are exclusively sold at the Fukui Dinosaur Museum in Japan. The set is entitled DINOSAURIOS MARAVILLOSOS DE ESPANA and consists of Concavenator corcovatus and Pelecanimimus polydon.
This set doesn't appear to be limited in issue terms but is exclusively sold at the Fukui Dinosaur Museum and hence, is damn hard to get hold of!

Here are both of the figures.

Concavenator corcovatus

Pelicanimimus polydon

Wink
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Favorite - Fukui Dinosaur Museum Exclusive Kazunari Araki Figure Set.   Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:25 pm

So very special and beautieful dinosaur figurines!!  Big congratulations :)

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Favorite - Fukui Dinosaur Museum Exclusive Kazunari Araki Figure Set.   Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:12 pm

Congratulations! I'm not a dino collector but I can tell these are great models. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite - Fukui Dinosaur Museum Exclusive Kazunari Araki Figure Set.   Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:24 pm

They are GORGEOUS Shocked

Congratulations with having got hold of those beauties cheers

He he, a Pelicanimimus polydon, - with my almost no-existant knowledge of latin, it sounds something like mimics a pelican with a lot of teeth Laughing
One of the great thing about dinos is their names Laughing
An a gorgeous model, too drunken

john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite - Fukui Dinosaur Museum Exclusive Kazunari Araki Figure Set.   Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:55 pm

Very impressive! I especially like the Pelecanimimus polyodon
Applause Applause Applause

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite - Fukui Dinosaur Museum Exclusive Kazunari Araki Figure Set.   Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:12 pm

That's a very interesting information. I love Museum lines. Also they represent dinos discovered in the neighborhood. I like both, specially the pelican with a lot of teeth as Susanne says. flower

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Favorite - Fukui Dinosaur Museum Exclusive Kazunari Araki Figure Set.   Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:21 pm

Really nice!! What fantastic finds. Congratulations. I also especially like the Pelecanimimus.
Back to top Go down
A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: Favorite - Fukui Dinosaur Museum Exclusive Kazunari Araki Figure Set.   Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:49 am

These are nice, but I knew I would probably be enjoying them in picture form only. They are also a pleasant match to your battery and backdrop!

Susanne, you are right about the name. The many teeth of this species are unusual (a primitive trait) among the ornithomimosaurs, and it was discovered with soft-tissue impressions including a gular pouch. So it's appropriate among its relatives, which include "bird mimic", "ostrich mimic" and... "rooster mimic" and "goose mimic"! Laughing

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Favorite - Fukui Dinosaur Museum Exclusive Kazunari Araki Figure Set.   Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:32 am

@blackdanter wrote:
Favorite have produced a 2 figure set of dinosaurs sculpted by Kazunari Araki which are exclusively sold at the Fukui Dinosaur Museum in Japan. The set is entitled DINOSAURIOS MARAVILLOSOS DE ESPANA and consists of Concavenator corcovatus and Pelecanimimus polydon.
This set doesn't appear to be limited in issue terms but is exclusively sold at the Fukui Dinosaur Museum and hence, is damn hard to get hold of!

thanks for the heads up. found them on ebay
Back to top Go down
sabulia

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Favorite - Fukui Dinosaur Museum Exclusive Kazunari Araki Figure Set.   Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:07 pm

Arrived today!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Favorite - Fukui Dinosaur Museum Exclusive Kazunari Araki Figure Set.   Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:18 am

Beautiful drunken

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite - Fukui Dinosaur Museum Exclusive Kazunari Araki Figure Set.   

Back to top Go down

Favorite - Fukui Dinosaur Museum Exclusive Kazunari Araki Figure Set.
Page 1 of 1