Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

New Additions!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
christinavanderschouw

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: New Additions!   Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:16 am

Today some new models arrived. I won't post them all, because one of them is for the custom swap Wink I won't spoill te surprise, so I keep three of my new models secret. They will be posted after the swap :)

I'll post a picture of the one I like best, the Collecta Clydesdale stallion. I love his pose, mostly because I love heavy horses Very Happy
So, pictures :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pictures with his new friend, Nero, my Schleich Shire stallion. Their size isn't the same, but with these pictures I think they look fine together :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   

Last edited by christinavanderschouw on Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:22 am

Congratulations sunny sunny sunny

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:23 am

Congratulations! Great photos too Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:43 am

Great pictures Christina, I just edited your post to make pictures appear instead of links. Very Happy
I also think this topic should be moved to general additions thread and then you can update it whenever you want, what do you think? Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:00 am

Gorgeous figures, congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:08 am

Lovely photos, Christina Very Happy Very Happy

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:50 am

Beautiful photos of beautiful models, Christina! Especially the Clyde is fabulous..:3 I'm also very excited to see your swap-horses! Very Happy
Congrats on this beauty :)

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
christinavanderschouw

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:06 am

Thank you all for the lovely comments!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Great pictures Christina, I just edited your post to make pictures appear instead of links. Very Happy
I also think this topic should be moved to general additions thread and then you can update it whenever you want, what do you think? Very Happy

Did I post the wrong code for the pictures? I was in a hurry, so I'm sorry Embarassed And I also posted it in the wrong thread... I feel so stupid now... Rolling Eyes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:15 am

Thank you all for the lovely comments!

Did I post the wrong code for the pictures? I was in a hurry, so I'm sorry Embarassed And I also posted it in the wrong thread... I feel so stupid now... Rolling Eyes

My first post on STS was also opened in the wrong thread and actually it was supposed to be a reply in a certain topic and ended being my presentation topic. geek Laughing
I think I was not a stupid croc just because of that. You just posted the link code instead of the bbcode. :)
Just enjoy and feel confortable with your little mistakes that soon everything will work perfectly again. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:08 am

WONderful horse(s) cheers

And beautyful pictures, - they look so happy, I can almost see and hear them galopping in the green, green grass, shaking their heads and having a great time together Very Happy

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:53 am

Those are some handsome boys Cool drunken

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   Today at 10:12 am

Back to top Go down

New Additions!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1