Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

New Additions!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
christinavanderschouw

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: New Additions!   Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:16 pm

Today some new models arrived. I won't post them all, because one of them is for the custom swap Wink I won't spoill te surprise, so I keep three of my new models secret. They will be posted after the swap :)

I'll post a picture of the one I like best, the Collecta Clydesdale stallion. I love his pose, mostly because I love heavy horses Very Happy
So, pictures :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pictures with his new friend, Nero, my Schleich Shire stallion. Their size isn't the same, but with these pictures I think they look fine together :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   

Last edited by christinavanderschouw on Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:22 pm

Congratulations sunny sunny sunny

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:23 pm

Congratulations! Great photos too Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:43 pm

Great pictures Christina, I just edited your post to make pictures appear instead of links. Very Happy
I also think this topic should be moved to general additions thread and then you can update it whenever you want, what do you think? Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:00 pm

Gorgeous figures, congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:08 pm

Lovely photos, Christina Very Happy Very Happy

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:50 pm

Beautiful photos of beautiful models, Christina! Especially the Clyde is fabulous..:3 I'm also very excited to see your swap-horses! Very Happy
Congrats on this beauty :)

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
christinavanderschouw

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:06 pm

Thank you all for the lovely comments!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Great pictures Christina, I just edited your post to make pictures appear instead of links. Very Happy
I also think this topic should be moved to general additions thread and then you can update it whenever you want, what do you think? Very Happy

Did I post the wrong code for the pictures? I was in a hurry, so I'm sorry Embarassed And I also posted it in the wrong thread... I feel so stupid now... Rolling Eyes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:15 pm

Thank you all for the lovely comments!

Did I post the wrong code for the pictures? I was in a hurry, so I'm sorry Embarassed And I also posted it in the wrong thread... I feel so stupid now... Rolling Eyes

My first post on STS was also opened in the wrong thread and actually it was supposed to be a reply in a certain topic and ended being my presentation topic. geek Laughing
I think I was not a stupid croc just because of that. You just posted the link code instead of the bbcode. :)
Just enjoy and feel confortable with your little mistakes that soon everything will work perfectly again. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:08 pm

WONderful horse(s) cheers

And beautyful pictures, - they look so happy, I can almost see and hear them galopping in the green, green grass, shaking their heads and having a great time together Very Happy

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:53 pm

Those are some handsome boys Cool drunken

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   Today at 10:20 pm

Back to top Go down

New Additions!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1