Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem........santa rendeer Time to vote for the SUY of December rendeer santa

Share | 

I dont know if that barn is interesting for our horse collectors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: I dont know if that barn is interesting for our horse collectors   Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:16 pm

Today i saw in a toyshop this made by Eichhorn (with 2 figurines)- Eichhorn is a brand for wooden (especially trains) toys

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: I dont know if that barn is interesting for our horse collectors   Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:49 pm

It looks like a wonderful stable Very Happy
And fun to build in various ways too !

I got the new one from Schleich, and it is so darned hard to assemble, I can not see a child do it ! Rolling Eyes

I dont know if that barn is interesting for our horse collectors
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1