Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!

Go down 
+101
scot(t)
Dum_my
Tove
Kikimalou
Shanti
Roger
dragonmau
donny ong
Noémi
Bongo
WILLYBACOMAN
Silver Unicornis
Ludichris1
baltimore zoo
Gulogulo76
krista
Ladytilly
mohkis
Dannelboyz
Valinor
Jetty
Lady_Dovahkiin
gulogulo
nyarlahotep
Florian
MARTINLATIN
Bloodrayne
Gwaine
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Fisva
damodelhorselife
sadie3112
-Schleichhorse-
LeeAnn
Zic890
Damon
dutchschleich14
Ana
Geospiza fortis
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonobo
arafan
VASILIS
NightLioness
trevok4
schleich61
Takama
Tupolew Tu-154
pokeyanyway
A.R.Garcia
sbell
stargatedalek
Carola
JonasV
HorseyFan09
TheLastStardust
Duma
Dutch Bear
Saien
Elros Alvar
LorenzoItaly
Duck-Anch-Amun
ida
Zoodirektor
SilkySky
ze_neto
joyce & anouk
Tiermann
AkaiHawke
Haybale Farm
lucky luke
Sergey
Deseo
SeanieP
cougar62
Joan Milelire
Clifthanger
Kiana84
Pluisje1998
Gregory1007
Schleich-US
boba_jagoda
JackyLovertjex
LittleLady
Miss Jane
Angie59
john2xtheman
Thylacineotway
Chamira
diversity
SyLoBe
schleichsammler2008
shadoweon
signatus
persefone
MartinH
A-J
Juan Andrés
cattlecollector
SpiralStrix
SUSANNE
105 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
LorenzoItaly

LorenzoItaly

Country/State : Italy

Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:10 pm

Watch ===> Look
sorry for my bad mistake Embarassed

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 9:28 pm

The creepy wolf, red- sheep eyed and red- eyed owl will probably give kids nightmares. What is Schleich trying to do? Celebrate Halloween?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 9:31 pm

LorenzoItaly wrote:
Watch ===> Look
sorry for my bad mistake Embarassed

Lorenzo, you can always edit your posts clicking on edit button at the top right of your post. Very Happy

LorenzoItaly

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 10:08 pm

Thylacineotway wrote:
The creepy wolf, red- sheep eyed and red- eyed owl will probably give kids nightmares. What is Schleich trying to do? Celebrate Halloween?
lol! You're right ! That wolf is satanic Twisted Evil ! I'm afraid of that and I'm 15, so a little child could be traumatized !

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 10:15 pm

OM!!! Shocked Shocked Schleich ??!!! What's up with you !!!?? affraid affraid :affrai:
The Best brand in 3 years become the gross one pale pale pale Neutral
Well It's good for my pocket lol!
I only will maybe get the new Tinkers, also the one of 2007 repainted, the tennessee Walker, the Curly mare and foal, the new Ardennes ...Not bayala this year, not new Knights.... Rolling Eyes And poor guy, that bayala pony is the ugliest I have ever seen. affraid Laughing

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
LorenzoItaly

LorenzoItaly

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 10:45 pm

Elros Alvar wrote:
OM!!! Shocked Shocked  Schleich ??!!! What's up with you !!!?? affraid affraid :affrai:
The Best brand in 3 years become the gross one  pale pale pale Neutral
Well It's good for my pocket lol!
I only will maybe get the new Tinkers, also the one of 2007 repainted, the tennessee Walker, the Curly mare and foal, the new Ardennes ...Not bayala this year, not new Knights.... Rolling Eyes  And poor guy, that bayala  pony is the  ugliest I have ever seen. affraid Laughing
And what about the Mini Shetland mare ?!? It looks like an alien with those eyes !

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 12:53 am

I add both the cats and the Mini Shetland Mare to Schleich's Halloween/creepy animals list.
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 2:28 am

Thylacineotway wrote:
I add both the cats and the Mini Shetland Mare to Schleich's Halloween/creepy animals list.
Garbage.
The cats are nice and comes to me.
Back to top Go down
Bongo

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 2:33 pm

I like the Black Rhino-it looks so completly diffrent to the older one, and, to be fair, Schleich has now the best Werewolf of any brand ! And no other brand is doing so high quality garbage animal models.
Back to top Go down
LorenzoItaly

LorenzoItaly

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:33 pm

My boyfriends wants that sheep... He wants to paint his eyes red XD
The cats, especially the sitting one, looks fine by me.

Schleich, if you read this, please go back to the old ways you made animals.
I got some old models back and I love them! I just miss the trilling feeling I get, when I knew the new releases. Picking ones out that I had to have!
But now, I just watch with my hand for my eyes, peeking though my fingers and watch in horror to the animals you make now. Cute models are not the way, maybe for children. But not for serious collectors like us. You made a few good one, but a few is not enough. What happened to the learning stage you were in Schleich? I red in awe that you made your figures together with zoos and such. Accomplishing the beauty of nature. But in this way, you lost a lot in my opinion. I know money is a big thing to keep you standing. But other brands are standing firm, getting better and better every year. Schleich, please look back. Look at what you have made in the past, look at the animals, the real animals. I want to get that feeling back. 'Yay! Schleich has new figures! Yes!!' Please....

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 9:27 am

NightLioness wrote:

I got some old models back and I love them! I just miss the trilling feeling I get, when I knew the new releases. Picking ones out that I had to have!
But now, I just watch with my hand for my eyes, peeking though my fingers and watch in horror to the animals you make now. Cute models are not the way, maybe for children. But not for serious collectors like us. You made a few good one, but a few is not enough. What happened to the learning stage you were in Schleich? I red in awe that you made your figures together with zoos and such. Accomplishing the beauty of nature. But in this way, you lost a lot in my opinion. I know money is a big thing to keep you standing. But other brands are standing firm, getting better and better every year. Schleich, please look back. Look at what you have made in the past, look at the animals, the real animals. I want to get that feeling back. 'Yay! Schleich has new figures! Yes!!' Please....

True words!

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:39 am

LorenzoItaly wrote:

I don't know why would black sheep be evil? It's beautiful animal, and I'm happy to see it in new colour - very nicely painted. Very Happy sunny sunny
Note the very nice shading on black fur, instead of flat boring black. Very nice look, just like the real sheep fleece Very Happy Only the eyes are not so very well painted - the pupil should be horizontal and NOT vertical affraid But all other details look very fine, shape and colouring is very decent. Very Happy For me it's one of the best animals of schleich 2015 Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 11:25 am

Spotted hyena, arctic wolf, eagle owl, crocodiles and pig are my favorites  I love you  I like lion, tigers, cats and snakes too, but next year I hope for a few non-traditional species... ( Schleich, please!!! bounce  bounce  )

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 10:59 am

Sooo.... That was a really long post to read in one time!
But i finished it...
I'm a horse collector so i will speak out of the 2015 realese for them not the rest of the animals.

I really think their is some improvement...
The new ''special'' breeds are a surprice no one expected and i agree with Carola en Jonesee about the new colors that are very nice...

I hate schleich for doing old horses in new colors... i hate conga lines and now i have almost every horse in another color ... (even without reapaints)
Long post short; I will buy them all again to see how bad they really are and problebly love them because they al have something that not as horrible as the diva uglyness from the arabian princess (barf)
So i;m positive :)

Country/State : france

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 7:06 pm

Schleich 2016:

Probablement les Girafes, peut-être les Guépards et le Léopard.

2014 a été pour Schleich l'année des primates, 2015 est l'année des reptiles, espérons que 2016 sera l'année des ongulés ( Gnou, Antilope Sable, Eland de Derby, Bubale de coke, Impala, Oryx Algazelle...) nous pouvons toujours y croire.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 7:10 pm

cougar62 wrote:
Schleich 2016:

Probablement les Girafes, peut-être les Guépards et le Léopard.

2014 a été pour Schleich l'année des primates, 2015 est l'année des reptiles, espérons que 2016 sera l'année des ongulés ( Gnou, Antilope Sable, Eland de Derby, Bubale de coke, Impala, Oryx Algazelle...) nous pouvons toujours y croire.

Google translate says:

Probably the Giraffes, perhaps the Cheetahs and Leopard.

2014 has been the year for Schleich primates, 2015 is the year of the reptiles, hope 2016 will be the year ungulate (wildebeest, antelope Sand, Giant Eland, hartebeest Coke, Impala, Scimitar Oryx ...) we can still believe.

Wink

Chamira

Country/State : Sri Lanka

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 8:01 pm

NightLioness wrote:

This is heartfelt, I hope someone from Schleich is reading these threads. People here have a relationship with the brand that is very strong, something from their childhood. I doubt any other brands have this loyalty, and with that loyalty it becomes very easy to be disappointed and angry. This is always the case, we are more critical of those we love. I hope you are reading this.
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 8:22 pm

Chamira wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

This is heartfelt, I hope someone from Schleich is reading these threads. People here have a relationship with the brand that is very strong, something from their childhood. I doubt any other brands have this loyalty, and with that loyalty it becomes very easy to be disappointed and angry. This is always the case, we are more critical of those we love. I hope you are reading this.

Maybe you should post this on schleich's facebook page. As an reaction comment to a new schleich release. They will probably read it and they might even give a reaction! I would like to know what they have to say after reading this study

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 8:40 pm

Maybe we al should send an e-mail about the pore conditions of the 2013 and 2014 models to schleich.
Maybe one of us will get an reaction.
I already send an e-mail past years
and i got an e-mail back that the mail was sent to the disigner room...
Never heard from it again ...
Shame i really think somebody had to read it .. but i don't think it happend Sad

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 8:41 pm

I rarely ever get responses back from Schleich Laughing

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:39 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
I've never gotten a response. I've only emailed them about three or four times over the years though...

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Damon

Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 6:29 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
I've never gotten a response. I've only emailed them about three or four times over the years though...

I sent them a message about the term "exclusive" and I actually got a response.

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 6:48 pm

What did they say?

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 10:03 pm

NightLioness wrote:

Sorry i just could not resist.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!
Page 15 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next