Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30
AuthorMessage
Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Congratulations Tove! cheers sunny It sounds you got a very nice group I love you

Thank you, Jonas  Very Happy  sunny  

Photo's ? Very Happy

I would love to share pics  Smile
Not in this thread, but later on I hope to open another thread and show more of my collection.
First it must stop snowing and blowing so I can have photosession outside, and next I must have a younger member of my family to help me sharing the photos. Today I just wanted to share with you my joy of my new models, and give them my marks. Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:33 pm

I would love you see those photo's
No disrespect but sometimes i forget how many poeple of different ages their are on this forum.
Wonderfull your family helps you with that Very Happy
And i really think is't great their are so many poeple overjoided by the models of schleich and others ! Very Happy

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:26 am

I visited my local toy store yesterday, and they had most of the new animals in the shelf! I bought 16 of the new ones and 3 retired, so now I am broke for a while. Of course I got the very pink pig! pig  She is absolutely adorable and I love her. I love you  drunken   She don't look so pink in home lighting as she does in the shop.

I also got the ardenners, (very nice) Applause  the tinker stallion, (also very nice) Applause  the pinto stallion,  Cool  and the mini shetty stallion,  Applause  which I had not planned to buy. The mini shetty found a friend in the ardenner at once they arrived their new home. They are so cute together. Both have lovely colours and are well painted. I'm not sure I like the painting of the pinto, but the model is nice and his head is not too big! Shocked  Very Happy

Other new figures I got:
The owl  Applause
The alligator baby  Applause
The cobra  Applause
The rattle snake Applause
The ostrich Applause
The tigers and the white tigers Neutral - I like the old better but Papo's are the best.
The black sheep - very nice exept for the eyes. The eyes do not disturb me much, only a little because I know they are painted wrong.
I did not buy the lion, but I got the retired male instead. He is much nicer.

Congratulations Tove! cheers sunny It sounds you got a very nice group I love you

Hear hear! Great group of models. I really love the Rattlesnake. And I'm looking very forward to getting the Tiger, Ostrich, Owl and Cobra. Congratulations!

Back to top Go down
scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:27 am

I would love to share pics  Smile

First it must stop snowing

Yep. Same issue for me. (And the clouds.) It's so dim outside.

Back to top Go down
Mathew087

Country/State : GB

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Tue May 19, 2015 5:05 pm

My new Pinto :-)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Thu May 21, 2015 11:35 am

Cute Very Happy And he is even retired, I think.

bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:16 pm

The new Tinker mare and foal are now also Made in Germany! Foal is just amazing!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:51 pm

cheers cheers

Country/State : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:40 pm

I got my little foal in Germany! So adorable! I have also seen variations where the eyes are bright blue. question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Today at 9:35 pm

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30