Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30
AuthorMessage
Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Congratulations Tove! cheers sunny It sounds you got a very nice group I love you

Thank you, Jonas  Very Happy  sunny  

Photo's ? Very Happy

I would love to share pics  Smile
Not in this thread, but later on I hope to open another thread and show more of my collection.
First it must stop snowing and blowing so I can have photosession outside, and next I must have a younger member of my family to help me sharing the photos. Today I just wanted to share with you my joy of my new models, and give them my marks. Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:33 pm

I would love you see those photo's
No disrespect but sometimes i forget how many poeple of different ages their are on this forum.
Wonderfull your family helps you with that Very Happy
And i really think is't great their are so many poeple overjoided by the models of schleich and others ! Very Happy

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:26 am

I visited my local toy store yesterday, and they had most of the new animals in the shelf! I bought 16 of the new ones and 3 retired, so now I am broke for a while. Of course I got the very pink pig! pig  She is absolutely adorable and I love her. I love you  drunken   She don't look so pink in home lighting as she does in the shop.

I also got the ardenners, (very nice) Applause  the tinker stallion, (also very nice) Applause  the pinto stallion,  Cool  and the mini shetty stallion,  Applause  which I had not planned to buy. The mini shetty found a friend in the ardenner at once they arrived their new home. They are so cute together. Both have lovely colours and are well painted. I'm not sure I like the painting of the pinto, but the model is nice and his head is not too big! Shocked  Very Happy

Other new figures I got:
The owl  Applause
The alligator baby  Applause
The cobra  Applause
The rattle snake Applause
The ostrich Applause
The tigers and the white tigers Neutral - I like the old better but Papo's are the best.
The black sheep - very nice exept for the eyes. The eyes do not disturb me much, only a little because I know they are painted wrong.
I did not buy the lion, but I got the retired male instead. He is much nicer.

Congratulations Tove! cheers sunny It sounds you got a very nice group I love you

Hear hear! Great group of models. I really love the Rattlesnake. And I'm looking very forward to getting the Tiger, Ostrich, Owl and Cobra. Congratulations!

Back to top Go down
scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:27 am

I would love to share pics  Smile

First it must stop snowing

Yep. Same issue for me. (And the clouds.) It's so dim outside.

Back to top Go down
Mathew087

Country/State : GB

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Tue May 19, 2015 5:05 pm

My new Pinto :-)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Thu May 21, 2015 11:35 am

Cute Very Happy And he is even retired, I think.

bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:16 pm

The new Tinker mare and foal are now also Made in Germany! Foal is just amazing!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:51 pm

cheers cheers

Country/State : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:40 pm

I got my little foal in Germany! So adorable! I have also seen variations where the eyes are bright blue. question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Today at 6:54 pm

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30