Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Mojo 2015 releases

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:25 am

@JamesPanda wrote:
@Roger wrote:
@arafan wrote:
Roger do you still have contact with James? I've never heard something of him again

Unfortunately I haven't heard of him neither. The Indian pangolin was the swan song. :)

I seen few posts on the Mojo FB page and last week James responded to one of my friend and me on an old post we had commented ..James wrote that they are working on making Mojo available in S Africa ( to my friends query) and India !! ...guess they are busy with production and marketing /distribution .. I havent put my request for a Horn Bill as Mojo seems occupied and my request make get lost in translation ! Crying or Very sad

It was not possible James keep the cclose contact with collectors as he did before. Mainly, since Mojö has a partnership with Animal Planet. The company expanded a lot and in my country, it is arrealdy the 2nd easiest to find toy animal company. James had a personal joy of doint that approach so, it is not the same if Mojö uses another person to do it. I also believe that is not anymore easy for James to decide all releases, they have to deal it carefully with their partners. Be patient James Panda, I started some years ago in this forum complaining about the lack of diversity in major brands and I could never guess how many unusual species are being released all these last years. Shocked So, your hornbill will drop, just keep your enthusiasm! bounce

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:55 am

Anyone know anything about release of the Tinker and Orlov Trotter? I have not seen them for sale anywhere. And it's like soon 2016 - were they postponed? bounce

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:56 pm

You mean this one, I want him to, is he for 2015 or 2016 , on the site from MOjo it only said "NEW" but no release date....
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:33 pm

They were supposed to be released in 2015 but I think they're having production issues or something. James had agreed to send me samples to review on the blog, but I haven't heard anything in a long time.
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:09 pm

@Jetty wrote:

You mean this one, I want him to, is he for 2015 or 2016 , on the site from MOjo it only said "NEW" but no release date....

Yes exactly! bounce

@LeeAnn wrote:
They were supposed to be released in 2015 but I think they're having production issues or something. James had agreed to send me samples to review on the blog, but I haven't heard anything in a long time.

Ooh! I hope you hear from him SOON! bounce Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Today at 7:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Mojo 2015 releases
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23