Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

photography project by my friend - photos of crows and ravens needed :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: photography project by my friend - photos of crows and ravens needed :)    Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:50 am

Hi dear STSers Very Happy

I would like to start topic with maybe a bit strange question, but perhaps some of you would like to help. My friend, photographer Jarek Rodycz is working on high resolution photoshop art, probably this time some kind of melancholic picture, I don't know the exact vision. He would like to paste some ravens and crow silhouettes in this picture. But he's not really into animal photography and he does't have such pictures in his own library. The birds will be rather small part of the bigger composition. (however he needs a reasonable resolution of these birds so it can be printed later on)

My question is  if anyone of you would be so kind and like to send him some photos of ravens or crows (could be in flying pose) to help in this project? sunny
(your own photos not the googled images of course Wink )

This will be artistic photography collage.
Jarek is normally architecture/design photographer but he makes artistic projects too. I invite you to watch [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so you know more what type of work you can expect to see.
I had some photos of crows, but not many, I guess he needs more to build big group of birds on the sky.
Just an example of photo which I have sent:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you would like to help, please PM me, I will let you know where to send the photos.

I will inform you about how the project is going, as soon as Jarek will decide to share the results Smile
Thank you!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: photography project by my friend - photos of crows and ravens needed :)    Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:25 pm

Unfortunately I don't have any crow or raven photos, but I wish him luck in finding some! Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: photography project by my friend - photos of crows and ravens needed :)    Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:23 pm

We have lots of ravens and crows here, but they are enormously shy, so I never succeeded to take pictures, - except to tiny dots far away Rolling Eyes

Ana

PostSubject: Re: photography project by my friend - photos of crows and ravens needed :)    Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:44 pm

Thank you for looking and for willing to help and for good words LeeAnn and Susanne!!! Smile Very Happy flower

Yes, I understand, crows are not so easy to "catch" Laughing But perhaps we will be able to find someone who has such photos and would like to share sunny

Thanks Wink

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: photography project by my friend - photos of crows and ravens needed :)    Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:33 pm

My brother is a wildlife photographer and might have some photos he could use, I'll ask him for you;)

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: photography project by my friend - photos of crows and ravens needed :)    Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:26 pm

His project sounds interesting! I'm sorry but I don't have any photos of crowns, only swans = D
Good luck for him Wink

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: photography project by my friend - photos of crows and ravens needed :)    Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:32 pm

I can check later, but I think the closest I have will probably be the nesting red-wing blackbird

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: photography project by my friend - photos of crows and ravens needed :)    Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:01 pm

Are these two somewhat in the right direction?
(Yes, both photos are mine ^^)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: photography project by my friend - photos of crows and ravens needed :)    Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:05 pm

Shocked Cool, Karin! Surprised

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: photography project by my friend - photos of crows and ravens needed :)    Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:16 pm

Thank you everyone for so kind comments!!! cheers

Karin, yes these look great! Very Happy THANK YOU!!!!

bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: photography project by my friend - photos of crows and ravens needed :)    Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:51 pm

Interesting project, no crows or ravens unfortunately, just one rather cheeky magpie Wink
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: photography project by my friend - photos of crows and ravens needed :)    Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thank you everyone for so kind comments!!! cheers

Karin, yes these look great! Very Happy THANK YOU!!!!

bounce bounce bounce

Yay! Very Happy Glad I could help Very Happy
Do I need to sent them somewhere?
Or did you already sent them to him? :3

Thank you Jonas Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: photography project by my friend - photos of crows and ravens needed :)    Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:49 pm

Karin, I wil send you PM Wink Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: photography project by my friend - photos of crows and ravens needed :)    Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:28 am

Hello friends!
The scene with birds which I was talking about is ready, it seems the birds were actually used in the city landscape picture Very Happy My friend  thank you for help,  for the photos of birds.  flower  sunny

Here is the final effect Very Happy If you have ever been in Utrecht you probably recognise the place Wink

Back to top Go down
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: photography project by my friend - photos of crows and ravens needed :)    Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:23 pm

Wowww, love it !
It look`s so much like the works from Gilles Tran :)
Do you know his arts ... ? :)

PostSubject: Re: photography project by my friend - photos of crows and ravens needed :)    Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:31 pm

Nice to hear you like it Kosta! Very Happy
I didn't know Gilles Tran but I have checked his works now and I must say I think he has interesting sense of humour and lot of imagination. His works have indeed something in common with a work of my friend too. Very nice! Very Happy

Last edited by Ana on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: photography project by my friend - photos of crows and ravens needed :)    Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:39 pm

Nice to hear you like it Kosta! Very Happy
I didn't know Gilles Tran but I have checked his works now and I must say I think he has interesting sense of honour and lot of imagination. His works have indeed something in common with a work of my friend too. Very nice! Very Happy

Yeah :)) cheers

PostSubject: Re: photography project by my friend - photos of crows and ravens needed :)    Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:33 pm

Is that little flying birdie in the window from one of my photos? XD cheers affraid cheers

Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: photography project by my friend - photos of crows and ravens needed :)    Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:51 pm

Is that little flying birdie in the window from one of my photos? XD cheers affraid cheers

Yes, I guess it is Very Happy sunny

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: photography project by my friend - photos of crows and ravens needed :)    Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:46 am

I also love it Ana! Is that an urban animal invasion? Laughing What's the name of that place in Utrecht? Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: photography project by my friend - photos of crows and ravens needed :)    Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:42 am

Wowww, love it !
It look`s so much like the works from Gilles Tran :)
Do you know his arts ... ? :)

Love it too cheers And I also instantly thought about Gilles Tran Very Happy

Ana

PostSubject: Re: photography project by my friend - photos of crows and ravens needed :)    Thu May 07, 2015 5:34 pm

Nice to hear you like it Kikimalou and Roger Very Happy
This street in Utrecht is called Oudegracht Smile

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: photography project by my friend - photos of crows and ravens needed :)    Fri May 08, 2015 3:10 am

Nice to hear you like it Kikimalou and Roger Very Happy
This street in Utrecht is called Oudegracht  Smile

Thank you Anna! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: photography project by my friend - photos of crows and ravens needed :)    Fri May 08, 2015 10:51 am

cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: photography project by my friend - photos of crows and ravens needed :)    Today at 6:49 pm

Back to top Go down

photography project by my friend - photos of crows and ravens needed :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1