Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Shire stallion repaint

Go down 
+10
Miss Jane
A-J
Roger
JonasV
sadie3112
LeeAnn
widukind
Bloodrayne
ulinuk
Fisva
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

Schleich Shire stallion repaint Empty
PostSubject: Schleich Shire stallion repaint   Schleich Shire stallion repaint EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 3:50 pm

I have just given the Shire stallion which I have received from Attila a new coat. I have kept the dark chocolate colour with black shadings on legs and white socks and face Very Happy The stallion was in medium condition so giving him a new coat was a good decision.

Before:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After:

ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Shire stallion repaint   Schleich Shire stallion repaint EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 3:58 pm

He is very nice! Shocked Surprised

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Shire stallion repaint   Schleich Shire stallion repaint EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:27 pm

Fresh and shiny again!
Looking good! cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Shire stallion repaint   Schleich Shire stallion repaint EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 5:17 pm

Very nice work :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Shire stallion repaint   Schleich Shire stallion repaint EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 5:24 pm

Great work! I love his "kissy spot" I love you

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Shire stallion repaint   Schleich Shire stallion repaint EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 6:54 pm

Nice repaint Very Happy

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Shire stallion repaint   Schleich Shire stallion repaint EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 8:40 pm

I never liked horses with head markings like that - I thought that they aren't very realistic but this one is fabulous! You changed my mind, Agata Very Happy Very good job with this guy ; )

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Shire stallion repaint   Schleich Shire stallion repaint EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 8:53 pm

jonesee wrote:
I never liked horses with head markings like that - I thought that they aren't very realistic but this one is fabulous! You changed my mind, Agata Very Happy Very good job with this guy ; )

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Shire stallion repaint   Schleich Shire stallion repaint EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 8:54 pm

Thank you very much dear friends!!

jonesee wrote:

Actually, this was the reference Very Happy :

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Shire stallion repaint   Schleich Shire stallion repaint EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 8:55 pm

Aww! What an adorable photo! I love you

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Shire stallion repaint   Schleich Shire stallion repaint EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:26 pm

Nice work Agata! Incredible how similar the horse you used as reference is. This horse deserves your time, effort and talent. :)

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Shire stallion repaint   Schleich Shire stallion repaint EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:52 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Fisva wrote:
Thank you very much dear friends!!

Actually, this was the reference Very Happy :

Thank girls! I know there's horses with that kind of marking and even stranger but always in my custom horses those dots just turn out so odd way I need to not paint them off Very Happy So beautiful horses there drunken

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Shire stallion repaint   Schleich Shire stallion repaint EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 6:10 pm

It looks lovely cheers
I like the sharp and pure white markings (in combination with the pink and spots on it's nose drunken
Also, the shire looks a lot more like the friendly type of horse.

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Miss Jane

Miss Jane

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Shire stallion repaint   Schleich Shire stallion repaint EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 12:18 pm

So beautiful! Applause Applause Applause

I especially love the crispness of the white markings, looks less like it was airbrushed (unlike the original Schleich, haha).

Wonderful job, huge congrats!
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Shire stallion repaint   Schleich Shire stallion repaint EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:59 pm

Very nice! I like it a lot :)

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Shire stallion repaint   Schleich Shire stallion repaint EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 10:26 am

Oew its very nice that bit darker coat.
The white suits hum very well Very Happy

Attis

Country/State : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Shire stallion repaint   Schleich Shire stallion repaint EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:28 pm

Wow Agata!

You have give a new life for him ! Very Happy

And im sure he hase a better home with you, as before with me.
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Shire stallion repaint   Schleich Shire stallion repaint EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 7:19 am

A very pretty Shire! Very Happy I like these very individual face markings!
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Shire stallion repaint   Schleich Shire stallion repaint EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 8:02 am

Thank you very much my dear friends! cheers cheers cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Shire stallion repaint   Schleich Shire stallion repaint Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Shire stallion repaint
Page 1 of 1