Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Leopard Gecko, Lizard, Insects and Tiger Salamander.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
blackdanter

blackdanter

Country/State : East Sussex, UK

AAA Leopard Gecko, Lizard, Insects and Tiger Salamander. Empty
PostSubject: AAA Leopard Gecko, Lizard, Insects and Tiger Salamander.   AAA Leopard Gecko, Lizard, Insects and Tiger Salamander. EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 3:57 pm

Some rare AAA figures. More pictures in my acquisitions thread. Very Happy

Leopard Gecko and Lizard paint variant.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tiger Salamander.

Weevil and Hercules Beetle.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Leopard Gecko, Lizard, Insects and Tiger Salamander.   AAA Leopard Gecko, Lizard, Insects and Tiger Salamander. EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 4:13 pm

Very nice! I know there is a size reference but which ones do you think are lifesized? Very Happy

blackdanter

PostSubject: Re: AAA Leopard Gecko, Lizard, Insects and Tiger Salamander.   AAA Leopard Gecko, Lizard, Insects and Tiger Salamander. EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 4:37 pm

Roger wrote:
Very nice! I know there is a size reference but which ones do you think are lifesized? Very Happy

Well Roger, I'm sure that the lizards are cast from dead specimens affraid and I suspect that the Tiger Salamander is also. I don't think that applies to the insects aswell.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA Leopard Gecko, Lizard, Insects and Tiger Salamander.   AAA Leopard Gecko, Lizard, Insects and Tiger Salamander. EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 6:10 pm

I like this line with all the beautieful models but they are so huge:) Nice additions my friend!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Leopard Gecko, Lizard, Insects and Tiger Salamander.   AAA Leopard Gecko, Lizard, Insects and Tiger Salamander. EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 6:52 pm

blackdanter wrote:
Roger wrote:

Well Roger, I'm sure that the lizards are cast from dead specimens affraid and I suspect that the Tiger Salamander is also. I don't think that applies to the insects aswell.

Thanks! Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AAA Leopard Gecko, Lizard, Insects and Tiger Salamander.   AAA Leopard Gecko, Lizard, Insects and Tiger Salamander. EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 2:27 am

I like much ,the weevil .

Nice additions.

stargatedalek

stargatedalek

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: AAA Leopard Gecko, Lizard, Insects and Tiger Salamander.   AAA Leopard Gecko, Lizard, Insects and Tiger Salamander. EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 3:38 pm

very nice, as someone who's been keeping an eye out for a few years I can say you really got lucky with those geckos

I believe thats a rhinoceros beetle as opposed to a hercules beetle Wink

blackdanter

PostSubject: Re: AAA Leopard Gecko, Lizard, Insects and Tiger Salamander.   AAA Leopard Gecko, Lizard, Insects and Tiger Salamander. EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 8:25 pm

stargatedalek wrote:
very nice, as someone who's been keeping an eye out for a few years I can say you really got lucky with those geckos

I believe thats a rhinoceros beetle as opposed to a hercules beetle Wink

For sure, it's definitely not a Hercules beetle. Probably Chalcosoma caucasus. Rhinoceros beetles are very different again in comparison.
It's a quandary with AAA figures. They're often so wrongly labelled that I tend to just list them as labelled to avoid confusion for anyone finding the same figure. I'm sure that some of the lizards are wrong but I haven't gotten around to doing the research to confirm their actual identities yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Leopard Gecko, Lizard, Insects and Tiger Salamander.   AAA Leopard Gecko, Lizard, Insects and Tiger Salamander. Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Leopard Gecko, Lizard, Insects and Tiger Salamander.
Page 1 of 1