Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Koniminiatures' customs & tack (updated Feb 21st)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' customs & tack (updated Feb 21st)   Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:09 am

Wow, fantastic!!!! Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' customs & tack (updated Feb 21st)   Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:08 pm

Handsome work ! If only I could procrastinate the way you do Laughing
By the way, kudos for the macramé thing, I've been trying to master it for a few months but as it keeps eluding me, I shortcut it the easier way... 3 strands braiding. Patience is not my strength these days.

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' customs & tack (updated Feb 21st)   Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:51 am

Beautiful bridles on beautiful horses cheers cheers cheers Shocked I love you

Back to top Go down
http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
DestrierModels

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' customs & tack (updated Feb 21st)   Wed May 06, 2015 11:38 am

Hi Lea! :) Long time no "see"!

Oh wow! You have been busy! I have been admiring your stuff on your website regularly, but now I'm so happy that I found this forum and thread with all the goodies in it! I just adore your cattle, but pretty much everything you create is just inspiring. And the tack you do these days - wow!

Can't wait to see more :)
Back to top Go down
http://destriermodels.webs.com/
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' customs & tack (updated Feb 21st)   Wed May 06, 2015 11:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi Lea! :) Long time no "see"!

Oh wow! You have been busy! I have been admiring your stuff on your website regularly, but now I'm so happy that I found this forum and thread with all the goodies in it! I just adore your cattle, but pretty much everything you create is just inspiring. And the tack you do these days - wow!

Can't wait to see more :)

Emilia! So great to see you over here! cheers

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' customs & tack (updated Feb 21st)   Today at 8:22 pm

Back to top Go down

Koniminiatures' customs & tack (updated Feb 21st)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5