Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2015 Horses from All Brands

Go down 
+15
dutchschleich14
sadie3112
persefone
donny ong
LeeAnn
Roger
SUSANNE
JonasV
Ana
Dum_my
koniminiatures
Silver Unicornis
Taos
Fisva
Saarlooswolfhound
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
dutchschleich14

dutchschleich14

Country/State : Netherlands

horses - 2015 Horses from All Brands - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 Horses from All Brands   horses - 2015 Horses from All Brands - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 8:19 am

The new andalusian mare is amazing! But are they for the 2015 collection? A friend asked it to Schleich and Schleich said no..

https://www.youtube.com/daphnedraaftdoor
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Horses from All Brands   horses - 2015 Horses from All Brands - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 8:48 am

Ana wrote:
Thank you Jonas! I'm very happy to hear you like it!! cheers sunny I'm looking forward to see repaint of this horse by you! sunny

I don't remember any nasty words from you about the other horses, and even if you said some critique I always appreciate to hear honest opinion. Critique is also a think that teach us most. Very Happy  Wink

cheers I'm definitely waiting for it too! Very Happy
Well, good you've taken it good way Embarassed Very Happy I think you've become so much better already. This one is an absolutely gorgeous model, as you saw my avatar drunken lol!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Horses from All Brands   horses - 2015 Horses from All Brands - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 8:50 am

JonasV wrote:
Ana wrote:
Thank you Jonas! I'm very happy to hear you like it!! cheers sunny I'm looking forward to see repaint of this horse by you! sunny

I don't remember any nasty words from you about the other horses, and even if you said some critique I always appreciate to hear honest opinion. Critique is also a think that teach us most. Very Happy  Wink

cheers I'm definitely waiting for it too! Very Happy
Well, good you've taken it good way Embarassed Very Happy I think you've become so much better already. This one is an absolutely gorgeous model, as you saw my avatar drunken lol!
cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Horses from All Brands   horses - 2015 Horses from All Brands - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 2:02 pm

New CollectAs added.

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Horses from All Brands   horses - 2015 Horses from All Brands - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:53 pm

Mojo Fun Shetland pony added.

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Horses from All Brands   horses - 2015 Horses from All Brands - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 9:38 pm

So cute x333

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Horses from All Brands   horses - 2015 Horses from All Brands - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 9:38 pm

Some Breyer sneakpeeks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Horses from All Brands   horses - 2015 Horses from All Brands - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:30 am

LeeAnn wrote:
Some Breyer sneakpeeks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   Very Happy

I saw them too, and I see now they updated with the Traditionals too bounce bounce bounce cyclops

I think I'm going to have that Roxy(Don't Look Twice) bounce Picasso is really pretty too, but the mold is not my cup of tea.

Oh and the Classic Chestnut Mustang. I've always had a thing for the mold, he looks so handsome! drunken

I love also that they release some of their other animals, such as the cow and calf, the deers and Hereford Bull. He's actually cute! Might have to get that one too for variation in the herd!

(And another thing, MPV just got the new Schleich in stock! bounce At least all of the new horses and wild animals!)

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Horses from All Brands   horses - 2015 Horses from All Brands - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:50 pm

Polo pony is awesome! Some quite nice horses... cyclops Thanks !

Back to top Go down
JackyLovertjex

JackyLovertjex

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Horses from All Brands   horses - 2015 Horses from All Brands - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:55 pm

Looks like 2015 is quite a good year for the horselovers! Am glad, perhaps I might buy a model or 5 this year again! Very Happy Can't resist!
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Horses from All Brands   horses - 2015 Horses from All Brands - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 9:13 pm

I still can't get over the fact how some of the new 2015 Schleich horses seem to look alright at first glance,
until I see the hooves.
They look like piled up bear coasters.  Shocked  albino

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Horses from All Brands   horses - 2015 Horses from All Brands - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 4:04 pm

Breyers added

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Horses from All Brands   horses - 2015 Horses from All Brands - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 4:58 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Breyers added
cheers
I like the SM mustang and black andalusian a lot bounce Are they really SM size? Shocked they have incredible details for their size Very Happy
*puts them on wish list*
The Bay and Grey (with mystery foal surprise) SM catch my eye too Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Horses from All Brands   horses - 2015 Horses from All Brands - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 5:36 pm

Yes, those are SMs! Those two molds, along with the bay from the "bay and grey" surprise foal set and the icelandic are all new molds from Breyerfest 2013, and this is the first RR releases on all of those. (Chrome was released as a SR of 21 for the BEB, Dungaree was a SR of 200 for the BEB, and Idigo is yet to be shipped as a SR for the PC members of this year, will be a run of about 741.) So naturally the hobby is incredibly excited for these new attainable releases! bounce

I'm super excited about the bay Dungaree from the surprise foal set as well - I have Moon Pie from the BEB so they will make a fantastic pair I think cheers And I'm conga-ing Indigo too so that's fantastic. flower

And I just used too many abbreviations again Embarassed

Carola

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Horses from All Brands   horses - 2015 Horses from All Brands - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:50 am

Oh indeed 2015 is really great for the Stablemates collectors Very Happy I love that they made a Gentle Giant set, although the could have done something more interesting with the colours, IMHO. But I LOVE the Vaulting one.
I'm very pleased to see the new molds as Regular Runs. And now and Eberl mold is in the range too!
The Stablemates range is really great! Affordable, space saving and with loads of great molds and colours, with something for all tastes.

Breyer in general have some very neat releases all over. And I suppose we'll also get Mid-Year releases later in 2015 too bounce

Breyer Wishlist so far:
- Don't Look Twice( the Roxy)
- Classic Liver Chestnut Mustang ( the Mesteño)
- Gentle Giants SM Set(will probably have to sell all except the Vaulting)
- ....Strangely I'm really starting to like Smokin Doubledutch Surprised ( Cantering Welsh Pony) (He can do wannabe Conga with Don't Look Twice Razz )( I like that he has blue eyes)...(I'll be broke in 2015)

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Horses from All Brands   horses - 2015 Horses from All Brands - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 2:42 pm

I'm calling my dealer today to ask when they're coming in bounce Laughing

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Horses from All Brands   horses - 2015 Horses from All Brands - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:22 pm

LeeAnn, it is great to see Breyer releases here. They do really belong here and a year of horses releases is not told without Breyer. Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Horses from All Brands   horses - 2015 Horses from All Brands - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 5:07 pm

Mojo Fun Tinker mare added

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Horses from All Brands   horses - 2015 Horses from All Brands - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:39 am

Papo Camargue added.

Carola

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Horses from All Brands   horses - 2015 Horses from All Brands - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 4:28 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Papo Camargue added.

I think she looks like Disney Rolling Eyes But really cute and playful! - but that is Disney right?

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Horses from All Brands   horses - 2015 Horses from All Brands - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 5:16 pm

The new Camargue is pure Papo style indeed Very Happy
Should the four new Schleich horses be removed from the list? They're not in the catalog this next year right? scratch

Breyer has made such a great work!

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Horses from All Brands   horses - 2015 Horses from All Brands - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 10:31 pm

Is their maybe somebody who can tell when mpv had these horses in stock?
I'm planning on buying the biggest mother load of horses i have ever received in my life!
And i really wanne know when i get add those
collecta, and some of the mojo and maybe even 1 papo to the chart ...
En when their is money left to spend some of those delicious stable mate's ... jum jum.. I love you

(I know its of topic but i dind't know where to ask otherwise Embarassed sorry)

Carola

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Horses from All Brands   horses - 2015 Horses from All Brands - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 8:11 am

Dum_my wrote:
Is their maybe somebody who can tell when mpv had these horses in stock?
I'm planning on buying the biggest mother load of horses i have ever received in my life!
And i really wanne know when i get add those
collecta, and some of the mojo and maybe even 1 papo to the chart ...
En when their is money left to spend some of those delicious stable mate's ... jum jum.. I love you

(I know its of topic but i dind't know where to ask otherwise Embarassed sorry)
Regarding MPV and 2015 releases,
The Schleich were available in late december, as I received my 2015 Schleichs back then.
The 2015 Breyers went available just around New Year, although not all of them are in stock.
Some of the CollectA horses are available from April and can be preordered, and some are first available in August silent - so it says on their site nevertheless.
As far as I can see they have not yet added the Mojo horses.

Looking forward to see what you will order Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Horses from All Brands   horses - 2015 Horses from All Brands - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

2015 Horses from All Brands
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3