Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Pelycosaurs dinosaur and animal collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pelycosaurus

Country/State : Ca

PostSubject: Pelycosaurs dinosaur and animal collection   Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:18 pm

here is my dinosaur and animal collection

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Pelycosaurs dinosaur and animal collection   Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:16 pm

very nice collection!
Back to top Go down
pelycosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Pelycosaurs dinosaur and animal collection   Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:34 pm

I used to have a larger collection back then i was known as DinoObcessed you can see my legacy of collecting here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Pelycosaurs dinosaur and animal collection   Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:09 pm

A very wonderful collection!!!! And a warm big welcome here:)

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Pelycosaurs dinosaur and animal collection   Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:09 pm

I remember your first collection Very Happy  I thought you stopped collecting scratch

Welcome back cheers  Your new collection is very beautiful too Applause

What are the two green little theropods on the third pic please ?

Tylosaurus

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Pelycosaurs dinosaur and animal collection   Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:08 am

Hay great collection there! cheers cheers cheers cheers

And welcome to STS Pelycosaurus! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Pelycosaurs dinosaur and animal collection   Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:20 am

Very nice collection, congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
pelycosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Pelycosaurs dinosaur and animal collection   Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:52 am

those are compsognathus or compys
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Pelycosaurs dinosaur and animal collection   Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:06 am

Great collection even if it is not as obsessive as before. Wink
Thanks for providing the link, now we can see also a picture of yourself and that Ca is just a state from USA! Laughing

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Pelycosaurs dinosaur and animal collection   Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:11 am

Great collection!

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Pelycosaurs dinosaur and animal collection   Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:13 am

Wonderful collection Very Happy

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Pelycosaurs dinosaur and animal collection   Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:03 pm

Amazing cheers

This is the kind of varied, interesting collection that is so much fun to study. Each time I look at your pictures I find something new Shocked

Your deep sea fishes are fabulous, - are they AAAs ?

pelycosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Pelycosaurs dinosaur and animal collection   Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:58 am

yes those are AAAs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pelycosaurs dinosaur and animal collection   Today at 6:56 am

Back to top Go down

Pelycosaurs dinosaur and animal collection
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1