Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Collecta Hnnover into a mahogany bay leopard blankett

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Collecta Hnnover into a mahogany bay leopard blankett   Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:56 am

I don´t think I´ve shown you this one before. Done during this year, I think I forgot to post xD

Painted in pastels and acrylics. Photos are very bad, I know... He looks better in real life!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Collecta Hnnover into a mahogany bay leopard blankett   Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:57 am

Okay I don´t know why Flickr puts such small pics now.

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Collecta Hnnover into a mahogany bay leopard blankett   Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:59 am

If you click here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You´ll go to the gallery where the photos are posted. So sorry for the inconvenience!

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Collecta Hnnover into a mahogany bay leopard blankett   Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:00 pm

Sorry double trial xD

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Collecta Hnnover into a mahogany bay leopard blankett   Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:14 pm

He's stunning, Silvia! Shocked Shocked cheers Just love him cheers cheers Wish I could paint like this drunken

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Collecta Hnnover into a mahogany bay leopard blankett   Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:19 pm

He has great shading Very Happy Well done Applause

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Collecta Hnnover into a mahogany bay leopard blankett   Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:27 pm

He is gorgeous cheers Fantastic paintwork Applause Applause

I was thinking at first that the tail is too thick for an appaloosa, - it is a well known challenge for the breeders that appalosas have [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], - but now I googeled, and it seems that a few have succeeded to breed them with a reasonably nice tail Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Collecta Hnnover into a mahogany bay leopard blankett   Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:49 pm

Silvia, I've fixed your first post to include larger photos. You can change the size in the drop-down menu before you copy the BBCode. Very Happy

Great work, I like his color. I just repaired one on this mold.

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Collecta Hnnover into a mahogany bay leopard blankett   Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:33 pm

Beautiful paintwork Silvia! Amazing! Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Collecta Hnnover into a mahogany bay leopard blankett   Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:35 pm

Beautiful!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Collecta Hnnover into a mahogany bay leopard blankett   Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:55 pm

Very nice!!

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Collecta Hnnover into a mahogany bay leopard blankett   Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:52 pm

That's a fantastic repainting, Silvia! Really love it! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
He is gorgeous cheers  Fantastic paintwork Applause Applause

I was thinking at first that the tail is too thick for an appaloosa, - it is a well known challenge for the breeders that appalosas have [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], - but now I googeled, and it seems that a few have succeeded to breed them with a reasonably nice tail Very Happy

Yes, it is also confuse for me these "hairy" Appaloosa but it seems the less hairy ones were a thing from old style Appy. Laughing :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Collecta Hnnover into a mahogany bay leopard blankett   Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:01 pm

Thank you very much! I´m happy you like him :)

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collecta Hnnover into a mahogany bay leopard blankett   Today at 5:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Collecta Hnnover into a mahogany bay leopard blankett
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1