Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

CollectA 2015: HORSES - Percheron Mare (88702)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Percheron Mare (88702)   Fri 31 Oct - 15:38

Here is the final plastic version of the Percheron Mare:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Percheron Mare (88702)   Fri 31 Oct - 16:01

oh my Shocked bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Massimo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Percheron Mare (88702)   Fri 31 Oct - 16:21

I love Percherons, so this is a great model. I can't wait to start collecting their horses. Smile

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Percheron Mare (88702)   Fri 31 Oct - 16:56

Wow! Looking good.

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Percheron Mare (88702)   Fri 31 Oct - 17:01

Party started! cheers
It is the figure we already knew, I guess. We pointed it as a Percheron or Belgian, we were right! Absolutly wonderful figure! cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Percheron Mare (88702)   Fri 31 Oct - 17:19

Nice horse!!

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Percheron Mare (88702)   Fri 31 Oct - 17:30

Amazing! And I love this shade of grey too!! Wonderful horse I love you

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Percheron Mare (88702)   Fri 31 Oct - 21:39

YES!! Shocked an absolute need to have model for me! And a MARE I love you I hope she is just as big and heavy as the Shire!

CollectA Percheron... Schleich Ardennes - 2015 sound like to become my year of dreams coming true bounce bounce bounce Cool

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Percheron Mare (88702)   Sat 1 Nov - 0:23

Again, I'd like to see more angles and once again I'm not sold on the color either. But I'm sure this will be better than the Campolina. Very Happy Clearly this is a newer-bred Percheron, not an old-type heavy-boned percheron. I do prefer my percherons heavy but this one is nice too. Can't wait to customize some of these!

donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Percheron Mare (88702)   Sat 1 Nov - 1:42

Beautiful! On wish list.

Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Percheron Mare (88702)   Sat 1 Nov - 3:50

OMG MEMEMMEMEMEME
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Percheron Mare (88702)   Sat 1 Nov - 6:37

When I was young, the word horse always ment Percheron for me drunken This one is a "new style" but it seems very very beautiful sunny

I don't collect horses (even Percheron Wink ) I don't collect horses (even Percheron Wink ) I don't collect horses (even Percheron Wink )I don't collect horses (even Percheron Wink )

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Percheron Mare (88702)   Sat 1 Nov - 9:33

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Again, I'd like to see more angles and once again I'm not sold on the color either. But I'm sure this will be better than the Campolina. Very Happy Clearly this is a newer-bred Percheron, not an old-type heavy-boned percheron. I do prefer my percherons heavy but this one is nice too. Can't wait to customize some of these!

I agree with you completely Surprised Maybe she is a younger lady - as Princess looks to be as well Very Happy
But then they will have to make a black variant too!

Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Percheron Mare (88702)   Sun 2 Nov - 14:07

Cool one, will have to add it to my wishlist...this is going to hurt my wallet after a while...

Lady_Dovahkiin

Country/State : Middle of Nowhere,Canada

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Percheron Mare (88702)   Sun 2 Nov - 19:06

Oh my gosh!!! I cannot wait to get her!!! There are a few from the past couple of years I need to get. So I'll get those for Christmas. Will this one be out by Christmas?

Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Percheron Mare (88702)   Mon 3 Nov - 1:03

Kikimalou wrote:
When I was young, the word horse always ment Percheron for me drunken This one is a "new style" but it seems very very beautiful sunny

I don't collect horses (even Percheron Wink ) I don't collect horses (even Percheron Wink ) I don't collect horses (even Percheron Wink )I don't collect horses (even Percheron Wink )

Have your spells worked out so far Christophe? Laughing

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Percheron Mare (88702)   Mon 3 Nov - 7:47

Until now yes !!!! No  Wink

Sometimes I buy a horse... But only for my daughter pleasure Laughing

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Percheron Mare (88702)   Mon 3 Nov - 7:48

Oh I loove percherons and this mare is really stunning!! Future member of my collection for sure :)

Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Percheron Mare (88702)   Mon 3 Nov - 8:39

Kikimalou wrote:
Until now yes !!!! No  Wink

Sometimes I buy a horse... But only for my daughter pleasure Laughing

Just your excuse... Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Percheron Mare (88702)   

Back to top Go down

CollectA 2015: HORSES - Percheron Mare (88702)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1