Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

SBell's Collections Displays close ups

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: SBell's Collections Displays close ups   Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:05 pm

Hooray! I have finally gotten around to doing more close-ups of the shelves. I am not doing all of them at once. There'd be over 100 photos in one post! Ridiculous!

I will also be repeating at the Dino and Animal Toy Forums. My original display room photos are there, but things have changed enough that those aren't very accurate anymore. I will pretty much copy and paste because it's easier. I also won't be documenting every single figure in each picture, because that's crazy. Although I probably could from memory...I just don't want to prove that wrong!

First series of close ups:

SET 1
Dinotales Cabinet An entire cabinet dedicated solely to the 7.5 Regular Dinotales series. No magazine premiums, no Expos, etc. The only exception is the JP tour set, because I'm capricious that way, and also because this is the only shelf that was not significantly (or at all) reorganized. There is also no particular order to what is where, it was more about using the space well.

Whole cabinet:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Top shelf, left-to-right:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Second shelf from top, left-to-right:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Third shelf, left-to-right:

Bottom shelf, left-to-right:

SET 2
Mostly Kaiyodo & Other Japanese companies (Yujin, Bandai, Epoch, Toba Aquarium) figures shelf

Whole cabinet:

Top shelf. left-to-right:

Second shelf, left-to-right:

Third shelf, left-to-right:
Whole third shelf, demonstrating the display set-up:

Bottom shelf, left-to-right:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: SBell's Collections Displays close ups   Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:31 pm

Great collection! Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: SBell's Collections Displays close ups   Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:50 pm

I hoped a long time to see your collection and i am not disappointed!!  What a phantastic collection!!!

PostSubject: Re: SBell's Collections Displays close ups   Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:54 pm

Thanks. It's just the first two small cabinets. I'm going to spread it out because it takes a while.

And then I'll get a bunch of new stuff again and have to start all over!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: SBell's Collections Displays close ups   Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:27 pm

Fantastic collection, especially your fish Very Happy cheers Applause Shocked Cool sunny drunken
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: SBell's Collections Displays close ups   Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:07 pm

Wow, you have a wonderful collection. I could stare all day. drunken Applause

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
sbell

PostSubject: Re: SBell's Collections Displays close ups   Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Fantastic collection, especially your fish Very Happy cheers Applause Shocked Cool sunny drunken

Thanks, I'm an especially big fan of freshwater oddballs and chondricthyans. Sometimes it's tough to choose, sometimes it's just tough to find any!

There will be more in later posts.
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: SBell's Collections Displays close ups   Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:48 am

Thank you!!! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: SBell's Collections Displays close ups   Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:47 am

Amazing collection. I am looking forward to seeing more as you have time to post. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Back to top Go down
http://schleich.animobil.info
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: SBell's Collections Displays close ups   Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:38 pm

What a wonderful big collection Applause

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: SBell's Collections Displays close ups   Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:18 pm

very impressive collection/display.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: SBell's Collections Displays close ups   Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:46 pm

Incredible ! Stunning ! affraid

What a collection !!! There is stuff for hours of looking, drooling, admireing, - WOW cheers Applause

sbell

PostSubject: Re: SBell's Collections Displays close ups   Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:29 pm

The pictures just cam up at full size for me--it's funny, but the photos of the figures are often bigger than the figures themselves!

And I haven't forgotten to add more--I've just been tied up with other stuff, like revising my webstore and life in general!

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: SBell's Collections Displays close ups   Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:48 pm

Impressive "Made in Japan" collection Sbell Very Happy I hope you will find enough time soon to add new pics!

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: SBell's Collections Displays close ups   Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:49 pm

I have not words ...........wow Applause Applause Applause

This close ups,show us one splendid collection.

Big congratulations.

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: SBell's Collections Displays close ups   Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:39 pm

drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken cheers

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SBell's Collections Displays close ups   Today at 1:26 am

Back to top Go down

SBell's Collections Displays close ups
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1