Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Schleich 2015 retired, complete list

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 retired, complete list   Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:58 pm

Some of these I was kind of expecting,others I am rather surprised by. Good thing I got some of the ones listed earlier this year I guess!

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 retired, complete list   Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:42 pm

Oh, I should get those eaglets in a nest while they're still available.

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 retired, complete list   Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Oh, I should get those eaglets in a nest while they're still available.

Kiril, it won't be hard to find locally. Let me know if you have troubles finding it and we work a way. Very Happy I have it in my collection and I like it. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 retired, complete list   Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:10 pm

Kiril, it won't be hard to find locally. Let me know if you have troubles finding it and we work a way. Very Happy I have it in my collection and I like it. Very Happy
Thanx for the offer!
I've seen these eaglets in local stores, so I hope there'll be no problem with them.

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
schleich515686

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 retired, complete list   Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:09 pm

Thank you for this list its always sad to see some old ones go but that the way it is you always get new ones back for it.
Back to top Go down
Ladytilly

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 retired, complete list   Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:52 pm

Ah well.. some good horses leave the scene Neutral Dear ol' Tinker Mare, I think she has been with us for 10 years. She indeed did well, escaping retirement lists for that long Smile

I must get the Tinker mare and foal soon then!! Been looking at them in the shop for ages, now I have an excuse to buy them. The Tinker stallion was the last horse I bought, and I love him.
Back to top Go down
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 retired, complete list   Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:44 pm

Ah well.. some good horses leave the scene Neutral Dear ol' Tinker Mare, I think she has been with us for 10 years. She indeed did well, escaping retirement lists for that long Smile

I must get the Tinker mare and foal soon then!! Been looking at them in the shop for ages, now I have an excuse to buy them. The Tinker stallion was the last horse I bought, and I love him.

Not too bad of an excuse Wink

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 retired, complete list   Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:07 pm

I was just wondering, do schleich stop producing these this year or next year. Because next year there are some that I still want to get Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 retired, complete list   Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:10 pm

Emma wrote:
I was just wondering, do schleich stop producing these this year or next year. Because next year there are some that I still want to get Very Happy

I'm sure you can still find them in stores next year, but they won't produce them anymore

http://catralivumhorses.nl/
Holly4modelhorses

Country/State : United states

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 retired, complete list   Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:19 pm

got to get cat stretching!
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 retired, complete list   Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:56 pm

Welcome here Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 retired, complete list   Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:00 pm

Welcome cheers
Must get Tinkers and knabstruppers Rolling Eyes bounce drunken
Back to top Go down
Ladytilly

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 retired, complete list   Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:03 pm

I have this one, he's a beautiful model! Much nicer than the photos. I think he's one of the best cats Schleich has produced.
Back to top Go down
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 retired, complete list   Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:28 pm

Hi guys. can someone post a copy of the retired poster or a large image showing all the models that are going to be retired? It is always more impressive to see images of the outgoing models - makes it easier for me certainly! :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 retired, complete list   Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:46 pm

@Numaan wrote:
Hi guys. can someone post a copy of the retired poster or a large image showing all the models that are going to be retired? It is always more impressive to see images of the outgoing models - makes it easier for me certainly! :-)

Thats what I was thinking, so I made one myself, would you like me to post it? Wink
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 retired, complete list   Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:40 am

Welcome!!

That is a great idea.

Emma wrote:

Thats what I was thinking, so I made one myself, would you like me to post it? Wink

Definitely post it Emma!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 retired, complete list   Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:01 am

Here you go guys Very Happy

Correct me if I have missed anything or added anything that shouldn't have been added study

Last edited by Emma on Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 retired, complete list   Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:47 am

I don't think that the fantasy figures like me No scratch they won't stay in line Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 retired, complete list   Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:08 pm

Thanks Emma! :-)
Back to top Go down
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 retired, complete list   Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:11 pm

Great posters cheers

But nnoooooooo Sad Good ol' Tinker mare. I certainly hope the new Lady will do her justice! Or will she? bounce bounce bounce

vermillion9

Country/State : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 retired, complete list   Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:09 am

It is sad to see so many retiring.  The new wolf is, frankly, terrifying so if that's what they are going for...good for Schleich!!  Maybe he'll look better in person?  I'm also not so sure about adding the Justice League to the line-up.  Hope they're not jumping the shark....
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichtoystore.com
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 retired, complete list   Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:06 pm

It is sad to see so many retiring.  The new wolf is, frankly, terrifying so if that's what they are going for...good for Schleich!!  Maybe he'll look better in person?  I'm also not so sure about adding the Justice League to the line-up.  Hope they're not jumping the shark....

Welcome here! flower

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Gregory1007

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 retired, complete list   Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:53 am

Sometimes i feel sad watching some of my favorites retire. I loved the akhal teke mare. I remember when i got got her, and it is sad to see such great models go so soon Sad Crying or Very sad No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 retired, complete list   Today at 11:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2015 retired, complete list
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2