Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Müller horses 2014

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Damon

Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

Schleich Müller horses 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Schleich Müller horses 2014   Schleich Müller horses 2014 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 1:32 pm

I'll show all the Müller horses, I'm really sorry about the picture quality, both my camera's are dead (one of them really is, the other one has a broken lens, it's hard to take pictures with it inside with the bigger lens).
Maybe I'll add higher quality pictures later, this is for now :)

72086 - Trakehner stallion
72089 - Lipizzaner mare
72090 - Camargue stallion
72087 - Arabian mare
72088 - Hannoverian mare

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bad pictures .... Sad
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I really like the specials, I really do. The painting is well done and I'm happy with that. I've seen a lot of badly painted horses lately. The only one I don't really like is the Arabian mare, but I just don't like the mold and pitch-black horses, nah-ah.

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Müller horses 2014   Schleich Müller horses 2014 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Thank you for the photos! Very Happy Congrats!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Müller horses 2014   Schleich Müller horses 2014 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 4:53 pm

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Müller horses 2014   Schleich Müller horses 2014 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 5:10 pm

Congrats on joining the club Very Happy Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Müller horses 2014   Schleich Müller horses 2014 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 1:01 pm

Thank you for sharing Very Happy

I'm pleased to hear that the Müller horses seem to have a fine paintjob, as I have the sense that it has been very mixed the previous years.

Damon

Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Müller horses 2014   Schleich Müller horses 2014 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:06 pm

I'm going to steal my mom's camera this weekend, so I'll post some better pictures for y'all

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Müller horses 2014   Schleich Müller horses 2014 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Müller horses 2014
Page 1 of 1