Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection

Go down 
+15
Anne from Norway
barracudacat
hawkins_zh
A.R.Garcia
widukind
Roger
Wilorvise
costicuba
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
koniminiatures
Tupolew Tu-154
sauroid
LeeAnn
JonasV
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 5 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 2:35 pm

Congrats Laura!

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 5 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 2:51 pm

widukind wrote:
Great additions,  especially the new Yowies :)
Danke

Roger wrote:
Laughing Don't worry Laura, a collection is never too much diversified and there's a very efficient tool to help us to control our predator instincts... wallets! Wink That's the reason why I don't use one.
Those are very useful comparison pictures again, I never immagined the size of that owl and I also never thought that American beavers were so good keeping old neighbourhood traditions. Wink
Interesting that your daughter loves the cottontail rabbit from Safari, Incredible Creatures gained last years, a more children oriented vocation. Naturally your boy loves a little more the cartoon style, it makes him think in chocolate, perhaps. But... who is Silveria? scratch

Ah, yes, wallets.  A lovely invention those. I might have to get one Very Happy  

Thanks / Agradecido  (That's the right tense, right?)
Silveria was a username I had many years ago, when I was ... much younger. Just never bothered to change it. :)

NightLioness wrote:
Are the Yowies available now? scratch bounce
Love the rabbit :3

Great new additions cheers sunny

Tankje (?)Karín. My daughter agrees with you :)

The Yowies are available in the US and seem to have managed to distribute themselves more or less across the country.  There is a chance I may eventually put my extras (anything more than two) up for trade or sale or whatnot, but I'm hoping to move in the next couple weeks, so I make no promises at this time.

LeeAnn wrote:
Congrats Laura!

Thanks LeeAnn

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 10:40 pm

Papo Anteater, Yowie Anteater, Safari Ltd Anteater (w/baby)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Schleich Bison, Yowie Bison

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 10:48 pm

Congratulation for your additions and thank you for your nice comparison pics. Very Happy   Tell the Yowie owl I have a good place for her in France Wink
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 11:15 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation for your additions and thank you for your nice comparison pics. Very Happy   Tell the Yowie owl I have a good place for her in France Wink

Christophe, that's actually rather funny. I half-joked to my husband that we would probably end up getting another owl. When we opened one each today he laughed, before showing me that his was... another owl! Laughing So, perhaps she shall end up crossing oceans after all ...

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:37 am

More great comparison pictures! Very Happy Very Happy ... and my favorite animal, a giant anteater! bounce bounce

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 2:39 am

Wilorvise wrote:
widukind wrote:
Great additions,  especially the new Yowies :)
Danke

Roger wrote:
Laughing Don't worry Laura, a collection is never too much diversified and there's a very efficient tool to help us to control our predator instincts... wallets! Wink That's the reason why I don't use one.
Those are very useful comparison pictures again, I never immagined the size of that owl and I also never thought that American beavers were so good keeping old neighbourhood traditions. Wink
Interesting that your daughter loves the cottontail rabbit from Safari, Incredible Creatures gained last years, a more children oriented vocation. Naturally your boy loves a little more the cartoon style, it makes him think in chocolate, perhaps. But... who is Silveria? scratch

Ah, yes, wallets.  A lovely invention those. I might have to get one  Very Happy  

Thanks / Agradecido  (That's the right tense, right?)
Silveria was a username I had many years ago, when I was ... much younger. Just never bothered to change it. :)

Thanks in Portuguese is agradecido or more commonly, obrigado. Though, those are for masculine gender. As you're a lady, you should say agradecida or obrigada instead. The curious fact is that even Portuguese talking women, use to say correctly agradecida in the femeinine form but more than half of them obrigado instead of obrigada what is wrong, of course. geek I love to be off topic to show how easy is Portuguese language! Laughing
By the way, Silveria is a very nice name, like you were a kind of silver woman, but it also remembers my family name "Silva" that is the Portuguese name of the blackberry plant. You can call me Roger Blackberry if you want! tongue Laughing

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 3:15 am

Obrigada, senhor Blackberry, for the enlightenment.   study

Penguin family reunion pic:
Great-uncle Safari Ltd Humboldt Penguin stood regally in the background of the photo, displaying his "best side".  Meanwhile, Schleich Emperor Penguin & chick, teenage Yowie Emperor Penguin ("I can't believe I have to do this stuff," he groused, as he tried to look taller and more grown-up), Schleich Emperor Penguin, and the younger Schleich Emperor penguin chicks stood restlessly, as the S&N Little Penguin photo-bombed the shoot.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:31 am

Beautyful flock cheers

Laughing Poor little Yowie Emperor, - tell him he is doing a good job Applause

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 9:17 am

Congratulations again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 5:25 pm

Well, the last of the Yowies we bought has been opened. (I may be in a teensy bit of trouble with my husband for opening all the Yowies and eating chocolate at 2am. Thankfully he was more amused than anything) We're still missing one of the characters from the 'Yowies' - Nap.  As of this post still missing Caracal, Alpaca, Wombat and Tortoise from the animals; opening consisted off 11 marked July 2015 and 7 marked Aug 2015.  I'll have to do a full inventory of what we got, but it definitely had more of the cartoon characters.

Fennec Fox  (it now has a home on my son's special shelf) size comparison.

Schleich Artic Fox, Safari Ltd African wild/hunting dog, Yowie Fennec fox, Schleich golden retriever pup, CollectA English Cocker Spaniel, Schleich Golden Retriever

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 2:01 am

Penguins are wonderfully pictured and it is logical that your child love that fennec. These creatures are the cutest of all and Yowies did a great work with it. flower

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 3:32 am

I'm using internet on my phone so pics will have to wait, but out of twentyfour random yowies from multiple semiempty boxes (excuse daughter's 2nd) the net total was:

1 platypus
2 tortoises
1 clownfish
1 wombat
1 beaver
3 owls
1 bison
1 caracal
1 fennec fox
1 brown bear
1 polar bear
1 wolf
2 penguins

And i think the rest were yowies,though it gets a little confusing when you have multiple people opening. So I may have missed one somewhere.

Some of these did go home with the guests. Thankfully my daughter had birthday luck and scored the caracal and the wombat.

Last edited by Wilorvise on Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction)
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:09 am

Well, we're visiting my parents and went to see what the Scandinavian Midsummer Festival (not to be confused with Midsummer's festival) a few towns over was like. Mmm, a Danish danish for a . Very Happy  Aimed at people a few years older than my kids, but nice.

Then because it was thundering a few miles away, we headed to a toy store. Because it was logical progression... And  then proceeded to spend more than we should have. And wished for a few more $$$ to spend.  Estes Ark.   I now have a Portuguese addition to my collection.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:08 am

You have a Portuguese walrus? Laughing Great additions! cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:51 am

Nice additions !

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:30 pm

Thanks Roger, Andreas.  Sorry about the poor lighting. We're working on a lighting solution. Very Happy

So, I had mentioned to my husband how it was a shame to leave a couple of the other figures behind.  And a couple days later, we did separate things. I came back to this bag.

inside, I found my very own Macrauchenia:

Overall, pretty good condition for being displayed. Had a few scuffs and the info card has a small bend, and I need to remove price tags, but yay for random surprises. Very Happy

(too bad I wasn't able to talk him into the schleich trees... maybe next time? Very Happy )

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:43 pm

Congratulations, Laura! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:48 pm

Congrats :)

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 11:38 pm

Very very nice model. And charming too :)
Thank you for sharing Laura :)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 5:32 pm

Macrauchenia is by far my favorite figure from Schleich Prehistoric mammals collection. Very Happy

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:30 am

Don't underestimate those playmobil princesses...

"Not one word"

"The fierce beast stalks towards its prey, balanced with precision on the edge of a precipice..." "Oh hello there bunny!" "Sigh."

Results of play time with the daughter.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 2:08 am

lol! Wonderful that you play with your daughter, it is one of the best gifts we can give to our kids. Choosing this fantastic leopard for a ride is a good choice, though, the rider looks heavy once the cat is having troubles to stand ppropperly. Wink Your good times with your daughter and herself, are very welcome on forum. flower

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 8:19 am

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:29 am

Okay, I officially miss my mother-in-law's well-lit house. :) And access to a better camera.

We got an Yowie alpaca at last!

So we have Yowie set to complete. We're trying for one set for each kid, so it's taking a little itty bit longer. Still need another alpaca, caracal and fennec. Cross your fingers. :) And yes, if I find extra of the fennec I'll let you know. But I rather doubt I will.

Forgot to show this little penguin. My son bought him with his change while traveling. Came inside a Fizzy Egg that you just "put in water to find the sea creature inside." He was hoping for a shark or orca, I think. Compared with the Yowies.

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next