Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection

Go down 
+15
Anne from Norway
barracudacat
hawkins_zh
A.R.Garcia
widukind
Roger
Wilorvise
costicuba
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
koniminiatures
Tupolew Tu-154
sauroid
LeeAnn
JonasV
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 5:31 pm

Wilorvise wrote:

LeeAnn wrote:
Congrats Very Happy
Thanks for putting up with my ten thousand "woo! Great deal!" Messages Wink

That's just a bit of an exaggeration Wink

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 7:21 pm

Well, okay, maybe I didn't use the word "woo!"

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 3:08 pm

Got a great deal in these. I mean nowhere as good as the doves, but with shipping just under US $6. And they were NIB.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 3:10 pm

Wow, great deal!! Shocked

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 9:41 pm

That's an outstanding deal, Laura! Shocked
It is great to see that some of these very rare dodos are finding a good way to collectors hands! Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 5:44 pm

D.. D.. Dodo..??? .......... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I love these Noah's Pals dodos, and what a magnificent deal Shocked Congratulations, Laura! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 5:59 pm

WONDERFUL FIND cheers

I adore them !!! They are so exceptional Applause
They are certainly among the favorites in my entire collection...and I would never even have dreamt about getting them, if it had not been for a well known, amazing crocodile in Portugal ( Guess who?) Wink

Congratulations with getting these rare birds, dear Laura Applause Very Happy

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 5:11 pm

Thanks everyone :)

--
Note: Due to the price increases for international shipping, I will not be trading/shipping animals internationally for the foreseeable future.

--

This little dude tried to sneak into my laundry. May have something to do with a terrible sense of balance .

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 5:14 pm

He's very cute Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 5:39 pm

He is cute indeed Very Happy

Don't want to sound rude or anything Wink But aren't you forgetting some animals? Razz Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 5:46 pm

What a little cutie, - did he want a bath ? He looks very clean already Laughing

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 6:04 pm

NightLioness wrote:
He is cute indeed Very Happy

Don't want to sound rude or anything Wink But aren't you forgetting some animals? Razz Very Happy

Nope. Not forgotten. I was going to wait for Roo's birthday or me to finally get your package off to you.  But as I FINALLY mailed yours after almost two months, I'll post the pics either tonight or tomorrow.  Off doing laundry at the moment. :)

But since you waited so patiently. :)

I've been a bit pre-occupied with random stuff of late. Many, many, weeks ago, Karin kindly agreed to do a trade with me.  The kids were very excited when the package arrived - Abby wanted to see her "Pink Horse" and Roo his Schleich Octopus. With the calm of boiling water, they waited for me to open the box.

Karin had thoughtfully included several other items which got oohed and awed over. Or excitedly bubbled about. Your choice.  I'll post more pictures later.  (Thanks for the chocolate, Abby stole it, and believe it or not, ate part of it without batting an eye. :) )

Last edited by Wilorvise on Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 6:05 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
What a little cutie, - did he want a bath ? He looks very clean already Laughing

He must have heard how fun splashing in water was from someone Wink

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 8:25 pm

Nice to see trades between great members! Very Happy I am afraid, that with shipping increasing everywhere, these great and friendly trades will turn less common in future. Congratulations for your and your kids' new figures! Very Happy

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 9:51 pm

Package from Karin, part 1 :

January 22nd, a box came. It took me a little to realize what it was.  It was a fabulous box full of fun things. :) 
Sorry, Karin for the delay in pictures.

Mr. Octopus came, bearing a gift of a shiny stone for the local octopuses' collection...

The gray kudu joined his new family and other representatives from the Wilorvise Association of Ungulates.

The dinos went on a rampage photo op. of Chicago

The shark was no longer the biggest fish in the sea and with friendly companions he was okay with that:

The penguin, spotted cat and dog formed a new clique as they staked out space on the computer desk -the better to internet with:

The rhino fit in the middle, officially creating a small family:

And the other two are off on childhood adventures (they'll be part 2 when I relocate them). The stickers were used with happy abandon. And mmmm... 85% cocoa :)

Thanks again, Karin!

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 4:17 am

cheers Applause cheers cheers I love you
These photos are fabulous and I am very happy to see that all the animals are happy and with new friends. Sorry for asking, I could have just waited a bit longer Wink Embarassed Laughing Abby ate 85% chocolate without batting an eye, wow! I remember when I was young, I HATE the taste of the bitter chocolate. But now I enjoy it with little bits :3 Thank you for these awesome photos. I will do my best to present your animals when they arrive here Very Happy

And indeed, shipping costs aren't fun anymore Sad I trade quite often, but I have to hold back because of those darn shipping costs. So I am very lucky and happy that I could do a great trade with you Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 5:09 am

Phantastic additions!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 2:50 pm

Congratulations with these wonderful figurines, Laura! cheers Now I'm curious about the half of the trade that's coming Karin's way.. bounce Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 7:30 pm

Great figures tell great stories! Very Happy What a club! cheers

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 10 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 1:22 pm

Very excited. Early Mothers' Day present.
I got the colobus! I got the colobus!

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 10 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 1:40 pm

Yeeaaahhhh!!! Very Happy you got it, big congrats Very Happy
Very nice figure Very Happy

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 10 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 2:36 pm

NightLioness wrote:

I did, I did! 

I thought it was coming yesterday and accidentally opened the door to find Evangelists instead of a Postal Worker.  Teach me not to check first. :)  (At least they were nice enough not to linger when I looked like death warmed over. :) )

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 10 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 4:39 pm

A beautieful monkey. I like him :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 10 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 5:27 pm

Wilorvise wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

I did, I did! 

I thought it was coming yesterday and accidentally opened the door to find Evangelists instead of a Postal Worker.  Teach me not to check first. :)  (At least they were nice enough not to linger when I looked like death warmed over. :) )

Heheheh XD Curiosity can kill the... eeehhh... Laughing

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 10 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 5:41 pm

Oh, you got John... the Evangelist! Embarassed Sorry,, I mean John... the Colobus! monkey What a lovely creature and what a precious Mother's gift! cheers

PostSubject: Re: Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection   Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exerpts from Wilorvise's collection
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next