Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

TGIF! Now it's time to reveal the mighty King T-rex of REBOR in colour!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
REBOR_Studio

Country/State : London/UK

PostSubject: TGIF! Now it's time to reveal the mighty King T-rex of REBOR in colour!   Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:10 pm

TGIF! The week almost ends and as promised, now it's time to reveal the mighty King T-rex in colour! Furious RED truly represents wrath and power of this tyrant, and the moss covered rock base just adds more details to the whole diorama! Like the Yutyrannus huali, luxurious gift packaging and a beautiful collectible bio card will also come along with the replica.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Behold! More awesome pictures are on the way~
Back to top Go down
sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: TGIF! Now it's time to reveal the mighty King T-rex of REBOR in colour!   Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:12 pm

awesome!
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: TGIF! Now it's time to reveal the mighty King T-rex of REBOR in colour!   Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:24 pm

Beautieful :)

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: TGIF! Now it's time to reveal the mighty King T-rex of REBOR in colour!   Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:12 pm

Oh Sad
I was in love with the model, even it was very JP-style.

But the color is absolutely not mine.

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: TGIF! Now it's time to reveal the mighty King T-rex of REBOR in colour!   Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:47 pm

Wow, it´s so realistic! Amazing, congrats! Applause

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: TGIF! Now it's time to reveal the mighty King T-rex of REBOR in colour!   Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:28 pm

I have to say that I see that figure, and although we don't know the real creature, it gives a strong impression of realism to me. Much closer to a realistic looking statue than with a toy. I didn't mind at all to have a T-rex like that, let's see how goes lottery this week. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TGIF! Now it's time to reveal the mighty King T-rex of REBOR in colour!   

Back to top Go down

TGIF! Now it's time to reveal the mighty King T-rex of REBOR in colour!
Page 1 of 1