Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Make your suggestion for the SUY of November : CLICK HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Sighted in Afghanistan after 60 years rare deer with tusks.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Sighted in Afghanistan after 60 years rare deer with tusks.   Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:18 pm

For the first time after 60 years, have been spotted in Afghanistan rare deers "with fangs". A research team of the Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) has observed in the northeastern of the country four animals of Kasmir Musk Deer (Moschus cupreus) .  cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Sighted in Afghanistan after 60 years rare deer with tusks.   Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:25 pm

Great and interesting news:)

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Sighted in Afghanistan after 60 years rare deer with tusks.   Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:29 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Sighted in Afghanistan after 60 years rare deer with tusks.   Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:36 pm

Oh, that's absolutly fantastic, need to read more about that. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Sighted in Afghanistan after 60 years rare deer with tusks.   Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:50 am

Wonderful that there is a little hope for this strange critter Very Happy

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Sighted in Afghanistan after 60 years rare deer with tusks.   Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:01 pm

Read about this some days ago! Fantastic! cheers cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Sighted in Afghanistan after 60 years rare deer with tusks.   Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:11 pm

That's the "vampire" deer. The pictures are either the Siberian musk deer, or the water deer (checked with Wikipedia), very interesting animals though I don't think they actually use them to fight, just to intimidate rivals etc.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Sighted in Afghanistan after 60 years rare deer with tusks.   Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:22 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Sighted in Afghanistan after 60 years rare deer with tusks.   Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:12 pm

Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sighted in Afghanistan after 60 years rare deer with tusks.   

Back to top Go down

Sighted in Afghanistan after 60 years rare deer with tusks.
Page 1 of 1