Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem

Share | 

CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:18 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Hands down, my favorite horse ever. I'm in love! Looks a lot like Eberl's Lohegrin! Love love love! Must get! lol!

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:21 pm

CollectA wants me to go broke Laughing

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:23 pm

And I thought I could go save some money.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:24 pm

How am I supposed to get anything done when I keep coming back to look at this photo?

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:14 pm

Shocked Applause cheers drunken

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Dark Pegasus

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:33 pm

WOW I want 2080598537480572 copies of this model <3

Back to top Go down
http://darkpegasusstudio.weebly.com/
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:28 pm

Nice horse too:)

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:35 pm

Holy mot&36$u3r s*&))t this is so what I love!!!!!!!! Damn!!!! Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :&&&$$$$

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:36 pm

Very elegant.
But since I'm completely clueless when it comes to horses, I was hoping someone could tell me more about the pose?
Is this a Piaffe?

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Very elegant.
But since I'm completely clueless when it comes to horses, I was hoping someone could tell me more about the pose?
Is this a Piaffe?

You know more about horses than you think you do Wink

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:45 pm

I can't stop eating this with my eyes! Wonderful! Just the favorite breed and lovely delicious color- perfection$$$$$$!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:45 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Very elegant.
Is this a Piaffe?

Ha! So I guessed right? study

Thanks, LeeAnn. sunny

Last edited by Bloodrayne on Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

jonesee wrote:
I can't stop eating this with my eyes! Wonderful! Just the favorite breed and lovely delicious color- perfection$$$$$$!

I'm glad I'm not the only one going nuts Laughing

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:47 pm

Some real horses doing the piaffe just for fun:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:49 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Very elegant.
Is this a Piaffe?

Ha! So I guessed right? study

Thanks, LeeAnn. sunny

Laughing Yeah, even though this isn't a 100% correct Piaffe (that hind leg needs to be in the air), it can still be considered a horse in training, learning how to get both alternating legs in the air at the same time. Or it can be customized to raise that hind leg and put an acrylic rod in... so many ideas drunken Anyway, my point is that leg is on the ground for stability reasons obviously.

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:53 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
jonesee wrote:

I'm glad I'm not the only one going nuts Laughing

Think if we're gonna get a very dark brownish black version as well.. :0 Very Happy well you can maybe link a photo cheers plz Very Happy

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:14 pm

Order up Wink

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:17 pm

Ooh yes! Exactly one like this! Well if they won't release one I'll order one from you friend! Very Happy

Tack så mycket!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:29 pm

Can't wait to paint some bounce bounce bounce

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:45 pm

Beautiful horse Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
black unicorn

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:28 pm

This horse is so beautiful Shocked Shocked drunken drunken sunny

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:38 pm

GLORIOUS cheers bounce Applause

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:17 pm

wow ! drunken drunken Applause cyclops tongue bounce Basketball

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Massimo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:22 am

Very beautiful indeed. I think it deserves all your kind comments. Very Happy I am also positively impressed with how nobble it looks, it won't be easy to resist to horses like that. affraid Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:25 am

Very beautiful indeed. I think it deserves all your kind comments. Very Happy I am also positively impressed with how nobble it looks, it won't be easy to resist to horses like that. affraid Very Happy

You can't resist the horse You can't resist the horse You can't resist the horse You can't resist the horse You can't resist the horseYou can't resist the horse

donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:05 am

What a horse. I just hope it's a standard size.

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:09 am

Yes this is standard size. Smile

donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:11 am

Oh, is it really? I'm so glad to hear it. Thanks Lee Ann. Then it enters my wish list!

Back to top Go down
persefone

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:03 pm

I love it!

I'm a bit afraid of these legs which are on the arena... look the picture, the hoofs aren't at 100% touching the floor

Anyway it is a great model. Remembering the great Donnerhall line and also putting this power in piaffe that warmbloods got for just few years
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Airport

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:19 pm

Order up Wink

This looks very good. But the original is boring.
Back to top Go down
sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:28 pm

Beautiful model affraid It's going on my wishlist! Very Happy

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:49 pm

Ooh, very neat Hanoverian Mare indeed Very Happy CollectA seem to give the ol' 2010 Stallion a girldfriend. Or does he get retired? I don't know about CollectAs retirement procedures though scratch

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:04 am

You can't resist the horse You can't resist the horse You can't resist the horse You can't resist the horse You can't resist the horseYou can't resist the horse

lol! lol! lol!
It seems I don't have a chance. Rolling Eyes Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:19 am

lol! lol! lol!
It seems I don't have a chance. Rolling Eyes Very Happy

Not always a bad thing Wink

Sassyscribbler

Country/State : United States/Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:11 pm

Oh boy! I am definitely going to have to customize one of these girls for my show string! Very Happy Can't wait til the 2015 molds are available! There are at least 2, possibly 3 that I MUST work on!

Check out my work on...

Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Instagram: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:19 pm

I wish CollectA would take under consideration to make some tack for their beautiful horses.
Schleich's stuff is just too small for CollectA horses.
Miss Hanoverian needs a nice fitting dressage bridle and saddle to make her complete. I love you

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   

Back to top Go down

CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1