Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Very beautiful indeed. I think it deserves all your kind comments. Very Happy I am also positively impressed with how nobble it looks, it won't be easy to resist to horses like that. affraid Very Happy

You can't resist the horse You can't resist the horse You can't resist the horse You can't resist the horse You can't resist the horseYou can't resist the horse

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:05 am

What a horse. I just hope it's a standard size.

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:09 am

Yes this is standard size. Smile

donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:11 am

Oh, is it really? I'm so glad to hear it. Thanks Lee Ann. Then it enters my wish list!

Back to top Go down
persefone

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:03 pm

I love it!

I'm a bit afraid of these legs which are on the arena... look the picture, the hoofs aren't at 100% touching the floor

Anyway it is a great model. Remembering the great Donnerhall line and also putting this power in piaffe that warmbloods got for just few years
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Airport

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:19 pm

Order up Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This looks very good. But the original is boring.
Back to top Go down
sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:28 pm

Beautiful model affraid It's going on my wishlist! Very Happy

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:49 pm

Ooh, very neat Hanoverian Mare indeed Very Happy CollectA seem to give the ol' 2010 Stallion a girldfriend. Or does he get retired? I don't know about CollectAs retirement procedures though scratch

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:04 am

Very beautiful indeed. I think it deserves all your kind comments. Very Happy I am also positively impressed with how nobble it looks, it won't be easy to resist to horses like that. affraid Very Happy

You can't resist the horse You can't resist the horse You can't resist the horse You can't resist the horse You can't resist the horseYou can't resist the horse

lol! lol! lol!
It seems I don't have a chance. Rolling Eyes Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:19 am

lol! lol! lol!
It seems I don't have a chance. Rolling Eyes Very Happy

Not always a bad thing Wink

Sassyscribbler

Country/State : United States/Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:11 pm

Oh boy! I am definitely going to have to customize one of these girls for my show string! Very Happy Can't wait til the 2015 molds are available! There are at least 2, possibly 3 that I MUST work on!

Check out my work on...

Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Instagram: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:19 pm

I wish CollectA would take under consideration to make some tack for their beautiful horses.
Schleich's stuff is just too small for CollectA horses.
Miss Hanoverian needs a nice fitting dressage bridle and saddle to make her complete. I love you

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)   Today at 9:37 am

Back to top Go down

CollectA 2015: HORSES - Hanoverian Mare Bay (88719)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2