Most of you have seen the post on the African diorama, and on the quiver trees I have worked on for so long trying to get the foliage right. After finally finding a way to convert an artificial flower from a craft store into the look I am trying to create I made 4 smaller trees to see the results and put them on my diorama. Here is a photo from an earlier post (the arrows are pointing to the two that I am going to move if anyone is interested in a custom dragon tree for their collections).
Now that I am happy with the results I have made a full sized tree. These trees are not that big to begin with, up to about 30 ft (10 meters) so in my scale up to 15 inches would be the tallest it could be and the one I made is just over 12 inches tall.
Here it is right after I finished putting the foliage on.