Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

COLLECTA 2015: HORSES - Knabstrupper Mare Black Leopard (88720)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: COLLECTA 2015: HORSES - Knabstrupper Mare Black Leopard (88720)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2015: HORSES - Knabstrupper Mare Black Leopard (88720)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:06 pm

Very nice sculpt!!! I like the nice canter pose and dynamism. Head looks also nice. Painting could be better but as for factory job it is also quite nice. Smile Are the hooves painted metallic or it's just a photo fault?

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2015: HORSES - Knabstrupper Mare Black Leopard (88720)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:17 pm

Ohhh I love her!

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2015: HORSES - Knabstrupper Mare Black Leopard (88720)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:22 pm

She looks like a combination between the Andalusian and the half-rearing Lusitano.

See, Schleich? THIS is a knabstrup!!

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2015: HORSES - Knabstrupper Mare Black Leopard (88720)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:15 pm

Applause

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2015: HORSES - Knabstrupper Mare Black Leopard (88720)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:00 pm

The pose is quite similar to the CollectA Andalusian (2013?).
That's a bit of a let down for me.
But at least it doesn't have a giraffe neck like Schleich's Knabstrupper. Laughing

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2015: HORSES - Knabstrupper Mare Black Leopard (88720)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:22 pm

Nice horse!!

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2015: HORSES - Knabstrupper Mare Black Leopard (88720)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:38 pm

God! What color and what a powerful pose! Stunning horse! I think I've decided my favorite brand..

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2015: HORSES - Knabstrupper Mare Black Leopard (88720)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:52 pm

I need one! he goes well with my girl given by Jonas Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2015: HORSES - Knabstrupper Mare Black Leopard (88720)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:10 pm

Hmmm ! Except for the spots, it is not a Knabstrupper, IMHO.

I know they make them lighter, but a traditional Knabstrupper has a much thinner tail and mane, - and a slightly roman nose. At least the ones I know Wink

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2015: HORSES - Knabstrupper Mare Black Leopard (88720)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hmmm ! Except for the spots, it is not a Knabstrupper, IMHO.

I know they make them lighter, but a traditional Knabstrupper has a much thinner tail and mane, - and a slightly roman nose. At least the ones I know Wink

That's how I used to see them too, but the newer, sportier type knapstrups are much lighter:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2015: HORSES - Knabstrupper Mare Black Leopard (88720)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:20 pm

wow ! drunken drunken Applause cyclops tongue bounce Basketball
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2015: HORSES - Knabstrupper Mare Black Leopard (88720)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:41 am

On my wish list!

Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2015: HORSES - Knabstrupper Mare Black Leopard (88720)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:42 am

I am not much into Horses but this one I will and must have It!!
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2015: HORSES - Knabstrupper Mare Black Leopard (88720)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:46 am

I also prefer classical Knabstruppers. However, not all classical Knabs have thin mane and tail Wink

All three horses below are registered as classical type.

stallion Olymp aus der Schützenden Hand

stallion Lidiador af Spannan

stallion Timon af Lille Hav

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
persefone

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2015: HORSES - Knabstrupper Mare Black Leopard (88720)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:59 am

YES!! Leopard is one of my favorite horse coats! And look this model! JUST GREAT
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2015: HORSES - Knabstrupper Mare Black Leopard (88720)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:23 pm

I find the horse a beautiful piece. I agree that if it was not the leopard color, it won't be hard to guess it was a knabstrupper. To me it looks almost an Andalusian, of course it is not with that color. I love the movement and the general proportions are comparable with a real horse and not with a toy horse as usual in some brands. :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2015: HORSES - Knabstrupper Mare Black Leopard (88720)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:58 pm

The pose is quite similar to the CollectA Andalusian (2013?).

I thought the same. Very similar poses/(models) Surprised

Great to see that old Danish breed in CollectA horse line. One thing is though, as has been mentioned before, with Deborah's versions of breeds, she seem to always chose to make the more slender/sporty versions.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2015: HORSES - Knabstrupper Mare Black Leopard (88720)   Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:59 pm

Lovely model and for my wishlist!! Smile Smile Smile Smile

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2015: HORSES - Knabstrupper Mare Black Leopard (88720)   Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:01 pm

A relentlessly psychedelic Knabstrupper - I must purchase this is only for the shock value. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2015: HORSES - Knabstrupper Mare Black Leopard (88720)   Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:49 pm

While I prefer Knabs of a more baroque style, I like this one. It seems like Deb McDermott's horses are always on the leaner side (except the drafters).

Gregory1007

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2015: HORSES - Knabstrupper Mare Black Leopard (88720)   Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:48 am

Collecta honestly has the best horses of all the brands in my opinion. too bad they aren't the same scale as the others
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2015: HORSES - Knabstrupper Mare Black Leopard (88720)   Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:24 am

Collecta honestly has the best horses of all the brands in my opinion. too bad they aren't the same scale as the others

Most CollectAs are in scale with the other brands Wink It's really hard to find perfect scaling within even the same brand however, making it much harder to compare one brand to another.

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2015: HORSES - Knabstrupper Mare Black Leopard (88720)   Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:15 pm

Most CollectAs are in scale with the other brands Wink It's really hard to find perfect scaling within even the same brand however, making it much harder to compare one brand to another.

I agree with LeeAnn Very Happy I think what may make CollectA to seem not in scale is simply the art-style Wink I see CollectAs as those long legged slender supermodels and then Schleich is the cute chubby type, fx.

A relentlessly psychedelic Knabstrupper - I must purchase this is only for the shock value. Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2015: HORSES - Knabstrupper Mare Black Leopard (88720)   Today at 8:52 am

Back to top Go down

COLLECTA 2015: HORSES - Knabstrupper Mare Black Leopard (88720)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1