Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D

Go down 
+8
Roger
costicuba
JonasV
SUSANNE
Ana
widukind
Fisva
LeeAnn
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D Empty
PostSubject: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 9:33 pm

It is probably no surprise that I adore Agata's models, - and when I saw her new Konik horse, I was thrilled that she would make me one  bounce

And then, last week the Konik arrived. But not alone ! She brought a friend : The LOVELY Takin  cheers

I won't make comments, - photos don't do them justice, but still they are better than words Wink
Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D AgataTakinKonik1_zpsf7dfe0e1

Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D AgataTakinKonik2_zpsd24ef80f

Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D PB130003_zpsbf6e35e9

Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D PB130006_zpsc244f1be

Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D PB130007_zpsee85641a

Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D PB130010_zpsec0a14c5

Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D PB130008_zps25e920bb

Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D PB130009_zpsace74817

Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D PB130004_zps855f6364

Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D PB130005_zpsc244f1be

Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D PB130011_zps086f2f62

Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D PB130012_zps37e994cc

Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D PB130013_zps51317088

Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D PB130014_zps79f7f3f6

x
Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D PB130015x_zps90a964a1

Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D PB130016_zps85abc14d

Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D PB130017x_zps283c9553

Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D PB130018_zps5d2bb954

Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D PB130019_zps40aa24b0

My little flock of glorious models from Agataland  cheers
Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D PB130020_zps4ab54917

Last edited by SUSANNE on Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 9:37 pm

Both the newcomers as well as the others you had are fantastic cheers :cheers cheers Big congrats! Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 9:47 pm

Beautiful newcomers!! I love koniks Very Happy Very Happy Wonderful animals cheers Congratulations and hooray for Agata!!! sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 8:35 am

Hooraaay! I am so happy that all of them are safe Very Happy Thank you for showing them Susanne I love you

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 8:41 am

Congratulations,  beautieful additions, i especially love the takin!!! Great additions Susanne!!

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 9:06 am

Dear Susanne, I think you are very lucky with your new animals. cheers Would you mind if I move this topic to "custom made additions" section? Smile

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 11:31 am

Thankyou, dear friends Very Happy Very Happy

Ana wrote:
Would you mind if I move this topic to "custom made additions" section? Smile

Of course you may move the topic Very Happy

Actually I am not sure I know the difference between customs and home made geek jocolor
I thought customs was the same as repaint , and home made was completely made by hand Laughing

Am I the only one who is in doubt ??? scratch

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 11:40 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou, dear friends Very Happy Very Happy

Ana wrote:
Would you mind if I move this topic to "custom made additions" section? Smile

Of course you may move the topic Very Happy

Actually I am not sure I know the difference between customs and home made geek jocolor
I thought customs was the same as repaint , and home made was completely made by hand Laughing

Am I the only one who is in doubt ??? scratch

Susanne, the difference is this is addition topic, so the new animals are new in your collection but are sculpted by someone else. The same kind of sections we have for the brands also I think? Very Happy

For the difference between customised and homemade. In first example - customised figures- the figure is a remake or repaint of the existing models. The homemade section is for sculptures that are made from the beginning, so starting from the skeleton and clay not from the plastic "ancestor" . Very Happy

Actually I think the section "Custom additions" should rather be called "Homemade and customised figures additions" ? scratch Smile

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 12:26 pm

Ana wrote:

Susanne, the difference is this is addition topic, so the new animals are new in your collection but are sculpted by someone else. The same kind of sections we have for the brands also I think? Very Happy

For the difference between customised and homemade. In first example - customised figures- the figure is a remake or repaint of the existing models. The homemade section is for sculptures that are made from the beginning, so starting from the skeleton and clay not from the plastic "ancestor" . Very Happy

Actually I think the section "Custom additions" should rather be called "Homemade and customised figures additions" ? scratch Smile

Thankyou, Anna , - now I understand !!!

And it is a very good idea to cal it "Homemade and customised figures additions", as it is now, it would be wrong no matter what I do, I think scratch

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 1:15 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Ana wrote:

Thankyou, Anna , - now I understand !!!

And it is a very good idea to cal it "Homemade and customised figures additions", as it is now,  it would be wrong no matter what I do, I think  scratch

Yes, I think it's good idea to change this name for "Homemade and customised additions" but I don't think I can do it? It must be one of admins who is able to do it Smile

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 3:10 pm

Wow! Wonderful! This Konik is so fantastic! wow.. Agata did a great job cheers cheers And so nice surprise too! Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 8:03 pm

Yesterday I got two more of Agatas wonderful, charming models  cheers

A Pyrenean chamois, excellently showing how elegant and yet powerful is this lovely goat-antelope  Applause
And the second owl from Agata's hands : a Spotted wood owl  cheers
Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D AgataCustom230815_zpsxbsxk86c

The eagle-owl is pleased to show the newcommers round and thell them about all the new things Wink
Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D AgataCustom2308152_zpsujfdpzpt
Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D AgataCustom2308152b_zps3vrmdjuo

Here are the others from Agata, - just so you don't have to scroll up to see them Wink
Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D PB130020_zps4ab54917

Agata also sent me a bag of wonderful candy, - unfortunately I can't show you a picture, because I already ate it all Embarassed Wink lol!

Last edited by SUSANNE on Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 8:38 pm

cheers
Congratulations, they are very nice :)
..also for the bag of candy, although they disappeared so fast Laughing

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 11:52 pm

I missed all this topic what is not good for an enthusiast of Agataland as I am! Very Happy
All figures presented are wonderful and I hope Agata keeps the good work with these owls, I love them and I am also waiting for my first Agata owl soon. bounce bounce Thanks for sharing, Susanne and congratulations for owning so many great Agata figures. Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 1:41 am

They are gorgeous! cheers I love the owls I love you

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 7:46 am

It is beautiful, your Agata's collection is stunning Shocked A family portrait please Very Happy  And maybe some walkaround? bounce
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 7:53 am

Thank you very much my dear friends for such kind words! I hope the whole pack will live happily ever after Very Happy I am already thinking about sculpting something new, so... brace yourselves! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 8:47 am

Yhankyou, dear friends cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 8:57 am

That are really phantastic figurines for you Susanne, big big congratulations!!

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 9:56 am

Beautiful newcomers! I love the owls and charolais! cheers Congratulations Susanne!! And congratulations to Agata too! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 10:48 am

Thankyou, Andreas and Anna cheers

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 12:49 pm

They look beautiful! You are a lucky person Susanne! cheers

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 6:00 pm

A new topic to me! These figures all look so amazing! And obviously I want the them all in my collection.

Susanne, do you have any info on these figures?

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 6:27 pm

Advicot wrote:
A new topic to me! These figures all look so amazing! And obviously I want the them all in my collection.

Susanne, do you have any info on these figures?

Yes, aren't they gorgeous ? drunken
I am very happy you found this topic !!!

They are made by Agata , username Fisva.
You can see her if you scroll up, - she has the head of a chestnut horse as Avatar Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 6:40 pm

An old topic but a great one! Wonderful models.

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15  :-D Empty

Back to top Go down

Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next