Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Make your suggestion for the SUY of November : CLICK HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:33 pm

It is probably no surprise that I adore Agata's models, - and when I saw her new Konik horse, I was thrilled that she would make me one  bounce

And then, last week the Konik arrived. But not alone ! She brought a friend : The LOVELY Takin  cheers

I won't make comments, - photos don't do them justice, but still they are better than words Wink

x

My little flock of glorious models from Agataland  cheers

Last edited by SUSANNE on Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:37 pm

Both the newcomers as well as the others you had are fantastic cheers :cheers cheers Big congrats! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:47 pm

Beautiful newcomers!! I love koniks Very Happy Very Happy Wonderful animals cheers Congratulations and hooray for Agata!!! sunny

http://www.horseandbird.com
Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:35 am

Hooraaay! I am so happy that all of them are safe Very Happy Thank you for showing them Susanne I love you

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:41 am

Congratulations,  beautieful additions, i especially love the takin!!! Great additions Susanne!!

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:06 am

Dear Susanne, I think you are very lucky with your new animals. cheers Would you mind if I move this topic to "custom made additions" section? Smile

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:31 am

Thankyou, dear friends Very Happy Very Happy

@Ana wrote:
Would you mind if I move this topic to "custom made additions" section? Smile

Of course you may move the topic Very Happy

Actually I am not sure I know the difference between customs and home made geek jocolor
I thought customs was the same as repaint , and home made was completely made by hand Laughing

Am I the only one who is in doubt ??? scratch

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:40 am

@SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou, dear friends Very Happy Very Happy

@Ana wrote:
Would you mind if I move this topic to "custom made additions" section? Smile

Of course you may move the topic Very Happy

Actually I am not sure I know the difference between customs and home made geek jocolor
I thought customs was the same as repaint , and home made was completely made by hand Laughing

Am I the only one who is in doubt ??? scratch

Susanne, the difference is this is addition topic, so the new animals are new in your collection but are sculpted by someone else. The same kind of sections we have for the brands also I think? Very Happy

For the difference between customised and homemade. In first example - customised figures- the figure is a remake or repaint of the existing models. The homemade section is for sculptures that are made from the beginning, so starting from the skeleton and clay not from the plastic "ancestor" . Very Happy

Actually I think the section "Custom additions" should rather be called "Homemade and customised figures additions" ? scratch Smile

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:26 pm

@Ana wrote:

Susanne, the difference is this is addition topic, so the new animals are new in your collection but are sculpted by someone else. The same kind of sections we have for the brands also I think? Very Happy

For the difference between customised and homemade. In first example - customised figures- the figure is a remake or repaint of the existing models. The homemade section is for sculptures that are made from the beginning, so starting from the skeleton and clay not from the plastic "ancestor" . Very Happy

Actually I think the section "Custom additions" should rather be called "Homemade and customised figures additions" ? scratch Smile

Thankyou, Anna , - now I understand !!!

And it is a very good idea to cal it "Homemade and customised figures additions", as it is now, it would be wrong no matter what I do, I think scratch

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:15 pm

@SUSANNE wrote:
@Ana wrote:

Thankyou, Anna , - now I understand !!!

And it is a very good idea to cal it "Homemade and customised figures additions", as it is now,  it would be wrong no matter what I do, I think  scratch

Yes, I think it's good idea to change this name for "Homemade and customised additions" but I don't think I can do it? It must be one of admins who is able to do it Smile

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:10 pm

Wow! Wonderful! This Konik is so fantastic! wow.. Agata did a great job cheers cheers And so nice surprise too! Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:03 pm

Yesterday I got two more of Agatas wonderful, charming models  cheers

A Pyrenean chamois, excellently showing how elegant and yet powerful is this lovely goat-antelope  Applause
And the second owl from Agata's hands : a Spotted wood owl  cheers

The eagle-owl is pleased to show the newcommers round and thell them about all the new things Wink

Here are the others from Agata, - just so you don't have to scroll up to see them Wink

Agata also sent me a bag of wonderful candy, - unfortunately I can't show you a picture, because I already ate it all Embarassed Wink lol!

Last edited by SUSANNE on Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:38 pm

cheers
Congratulations, they are very nice :)
..also for the bag of candy, although they disappeared so fast Laughing

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:52 pm

I missed all this topic what is not good for an enthusiast of Agataland as I am! Very Happy
All figures presented are wonderful and I hope Agata keeps the good work with these owls, I love them and I am also waiting for my first Agata owl soon. bounce bounce Thanks for sharing, Susanne and congratulations for owning so many great Agata figures. Very Happy

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:41 am

They are gorgeous! cheers I love the owls I love you
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:46 am

It is beautiful, your Agata's collection is stunning Shocked A family portrait please Very Happy  And maybe some walkaround? bounce

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:53 am

Thank you very much my dear friends for such kind words! I hope the whole pack will live happily ever after Very Happy I am already thinking about sculpting something new, so... brace yourselves! Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:47 am

Yhankyou, dear friends cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:57 am

That are really phantastic figurines for you Susanne, big big congratulations!!

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:56 am

Beautiful newcomers! I love the owls and charolais! cheers Congratulations Susanne!! And congratulations to Agata too! Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:48 am

Thankyou, Andreas and Anna cheers

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:49 pm

They look beautiful! You are a lucky person Susanne! cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D   

Back to top Go down

Susanne's Konik and Takin from Agata, and two more : Chamois and spotted wood owl 23/8 '15 :-D
Page 1 of 1