Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses   Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:07 pm

I won't be surprised if the site crashes and models are sold out within 5 minutes. I want a cob for myself and a friend wants me to try to get her the chestnut sport horse, but I'm prepared to not get any of the ones the two of us want.

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses   Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:38 pm

I'm considering getting a Cob but I know I need to make this decision before the March 31st Laughing Hopefully the site will not crash as you said LeeAnn Shocked Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
whitestones

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses   Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:11 pm

Site is now live cheers
It's not crashed yet ... Laughing
I got the Palomino Welsh Cob, I'll try and get the rest at the Tour Stop event in a couple of weeks Wink

http://www.britishequinecollectorsforum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses   Today at 1:58 am

Back to top Go down

Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5