Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Your Collection Website

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Your Collection Website   Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:59 pm

Many of us have blogs and/or websites for our collection. If you do, post the link here! We would love to see your website. Very Happy

This is my model horse blog: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm currently working on a collection site, but that might be a while until it's finished. Wink

Also, if you don't already know, you can link your website to your account! Click "profile" at the top of your screen (under the STS logo), and you can paste the link there. You'll then have a "www" button on your account linking to your site. flower This thread will have all the STS-member sites all in one thread.

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
DinoLord

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Your Collection Website   Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:05 pm

It's not my website, but I am an author of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It's a great site for those looking to know how accurate their dinosaur figures are.
Back to top Go down
sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Your Collection Website   Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:11 pm

ive been thinking of starting my own collection blog or website...
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Your Collection Website   Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:53 pm

Just click on the WWW-button at the bottom of my contributions here at the forum Wink

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Your Collection Website   Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:48 pm

Mine is also in my signature just below Very Happy I have my collection photos uploaded to my DeviantArt account in a folder especially for only Model Horses Very Happy

I have been wishing to make a blog, but i don't prioritize enough to start that, neither do I have enough to say. I've also wanted to PhotoShow my horses, but I don't prioritize enough for that either  Surprised

But I've actually thought about asking LeeAnn if she wants 'guest bloggers' for her blog? Rolling Eyes bounce

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Your Collection Website   Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Mine is also in my signature just below Very Happy I have my collection photos uploaded to my DeviantArt account in a folder especially for only Model Horses Very Happy

I have been wishing to make a blog, but i don't prioritize enough to start that, neither do I have enough to say. I've also wanted to PhotoShow my horses, but I don't prioritize enough for that either  Surprised

But I've actually thought about asking LeeAnn if she wants 'guest bloggers' for her blog? Rolling Eyes bounce

I actually have a photoshow club: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Sending you a PM about blogging Wink

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Your Collection Website   Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:45 pm

Do I have a WWW button too?

Lets see....?

Oh I do have one! Very Happy XD
My DeviantArt page with photos :3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Your Collection Website   Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:19 pm

Sorry, I'm too shy right now to show you my website Laughing
but I would love to know how to add something that shows you how many people have visited it scratch Laughing It seems that it is rather inactive anyway
Back to top Go down
Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Your Collection Website   Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:29 pm

Emma wrote:
Sorry, I'm too shy right now to show you my website Laughing
but I would love to know how to add something that shows you how many people have visited it scratch  Laughing It seems that it is rather inactive anyway

Can't be that hard, I believe. Don't know what kind of programm you use? (Weebly, I guess?)

I'm still thinking about making a website with my complete collection, I'm still not sure, since it has to be in English AND Dutch, oh dear.

http://catralivumhorses.nl/
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Your Collection Website   Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:35 am

I'm not sure you can show other people the views using Weebly, but you can see that information for yourself if you'd like to. Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Collection Website   Today at 9:46 am

Back to top Go down

Your Collection Website
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1