Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

FINAL RELEASES - CollectA 2015: SEALIFE - Great White Shark Open Jaw (88729)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: FINAL RELEASES - CollectA 2015: SEALIFE - Great White Shark Open Jaw (88729)   Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:44 pm

Here is the mighty great white shark for all your fish lovers.....

I know some of you will wonder why a commonly made animal has been released but this was to satisfy another customer request.  It will still be welcomed in my collection for sure....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Numaan on Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: FINAL RELEASES - CollectA 2015: SEALIFE - Great White Shark Open Jaw (88729)   Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:47 pm

It is a great shark for sure Wink

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: FINAL RELEASES - CollectA 2015: SEALIFE - Great White Shark Open Jaw (88729)   Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:47 pm

It's a little sad that it's a common species, but I'm happy to see a good white shark. It looks really fine, something is a little strange but the best one is still the old Schleich one. Very Happy

Last edited by arafan on Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: FINAL RELEASES - CollectA 2015: SEALIFE - Great White Shark Open Jaw (88729)   Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:49 pm

Impressive!

Back to top Go down
john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: FINAL RELEASES - CollectA 2015: SEALIFE - Great White Shark Open Jaw (88729)   Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:29 pm

I actually see nothing wrong with companies releasing very well known and common species,as collections need those too,along with the more rare and obscure ones. Very Happy

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: FINAL RELEASES - CollectA 2015: SEALIFE - Great White Shark Open Jaw (88729)   Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:20 pm

Hmm... something about this guy's mouth reminds me of the sharks you can buy in the dollar store. I do like the pose though, you can tell he is after something. Smile

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: FINAL RELEASES - CollectA 2015: SEALIFE - Great White Shark Open Jaw (88729)   Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:26 pm

Nice white shark:)

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: FINAL RELEASES - CollectA 2015: SEALIFE - Great White Shark Open Jaw (88729)   Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:29 pm

Nice, but maybe a little toyish?. We will have to see it in person. scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: FINAL RELEASES - CollectA 2015: SEALIFE - Great White Shark Open Jaw (88729)   Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:32 pm

Nice shark! Just nothing surprising - I thought this one was an old release.

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: FINAL RELEASES - CollectA 2015: SEALIFE - Great White Shark Open Jaw (88729)   Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:38 pm

Nice white shark Very Happy Applause
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: FINAL RELEASES - CollectA 2015: SEALIFE - Great White Shark Open Jaw (88729)   Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:50 pm

A little "sharkastic", I won't get it but I hope it has a lot of commercial success to support the introduction of more unusual species as CollectA is doing. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: FINAL RELEASES - CollectA 2015: SEALIFE - Great White Shark Open Jaw (88729)   Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I actually see nothing wrong with companies releasing very well known and common species,as collections need those too,along with the more rare and obscure ones. Very Happy

I had exactly John's thought expressed here. I think it would be odd if CollectA limited themselves to just uncommon species. I want to see CollectA's take on the run-of-the-mill, canonical toy animal species as well! Animals like Giraffes, Hippos, Tigers, etc. CollectA's recent 2012 Giraffe was a true gem. (And their old Hippo and Tiger are kinda meh.) In any case, not only must the company release such animals to survive (as John pointed out), I like seeing new takes on well-known animals. It's one reason why Papo still ranks up with CollectA in my estimation.

I like the Shark.
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: FINAL RELEASES - CollectA 2015: SEALIFE - Great White Shark Open Jaw (88729)   Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:50 am

I had exactly John's thought expressed here. I think it would be odd if CollectA limited themselves to just uncommon species. I want to see CollectA's take on the run-of-the-mill, canonical toy animal species as well! Animals like Giraffes, Hippos, Tigers, etc. CollectA's recent 2012 Giraffe was a true gem. (And their old Hippo and Tiger are kinda meh.) In any case, not only must the company release such animals to survive (as John pointed out), I like seeing new takes on well-known animals. It's one reason why Papo still ranks up with CollectA in my estimation.  

I like the Shark.

I agree with you both!

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Airport

PostSubject: Re: FINAL RELEASES - CollectA 2015: SEALIFE - Great White Shark Open Jaw (88729)   Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:57 am

Nice. I hope it's a female and not too small.

Country/State : south korea

PostSubject: Re: FINAL RELEASES - CollectA 2015: SEALIFE - Great White Shark Open Jaw (88729)   Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:11 am

I love shark !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ludichris1

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: FINAL RELEASES - CollectA 2015: SEALIFE - Great White Shark Open Jaw (88729)   Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:53 pm

OMG FINALLY-- a good, great white shark figurine!!

the others PALE in comparison
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: FINAL RELEASES - CollectA 2015: SEALIFE - Great White Shark Open Jaw (88729)   Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:18 am

... For collectors Collecta was #1 in 2014 and Collecta is #1 now in 2015 exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation Applause Applause Applause Applause

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: FINAL RELEASES - CollectA 2015: SEALIFE - Great White Shark Open Jaw (88729)   Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:16 pm

... For collectors Collecta was #1 in 2014 and Collecta is #1 now in 2015 exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation Applause Applause Applause Applause

Sergey, is it the new slogan of CollectA for Russian market? Wink

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: FINAL RELEASES - CollectA 2015: SEALIFE - Great White Shark Open Jaw (88729)   Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:19 pm

Sergey, is it the new slogan of CollectA for Russian market?  Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Yeah Rogerio! Wink Wink Wink

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: FINAL RELEASES - CollectA 2015: SEALIFE - Great White Shark Open Jaw (88729)   Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:59 am

Sincerely, I like it very much Very Happy

I agree with you, and I think CollectA is doing this well, for the last years models Wink

It's a little sad that it's a common species, but I'm happy to see a good white shark. It looks really fine, something is a little strange but the best one is still the old Schleich one. Very Happy

Which old Schleich one ? scratch

Nice, but maybe a little toyish?. We will have to see it in person. scratch

I tried to find a less toyish Great white... I can't find Suspect

Nice shark! Just nothing surprising - I thought this one was an old release.

Well, all the older White shark toys seem older fashion to me Wink

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: FINAL RELEASES - CollectA 2015: SEALIFE - Great White Shark Open Jaw (88729)   Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:59 am

Nice teeth, but looks more lie a Hollywood "White-Mako"-shark

Back to top Go down
Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: FINAL RELEASES - CollectA 2015: SEALIFE - Great White Shark Open Jaw (88729)   Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:52 pm

A little "sharkastic", I won't get it but I hope it has a lot of commercial success to support the introduction of more unusual species as CollectA is doing. Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing You are so right Roger.

I do not collect all sea animals, but I will buy this one to my grandson. I am sure he will love it. He is 10.
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: FINAL RELEASES - CollectA 2015: SEALIFE - Great White Shark Open Jaw (88729)   Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:19 am

This one looks like the movie one "JAWS"!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINAL RELEASES - CollectA 2015: SEALIFE - Great White Shark Open Jaw (88729)   Today at 7:22 pm

Back to top Go down

FINAL RELEASES - CollectA 2015: SEALIFE - Great White Shark Open Jaw (88729)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1