Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Large, cute Penguins just discovered in London Tiger Tiger store

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Large, cute Penguins just discovered in London Tiger Tiger store   Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:53 pm

I saw these cute models sitting in store waiting for a home. they are made of the similar soft plastic cushion type material as per the elephant photos I posted earlier in the year. These are a huge size model and what I like most about them is that they are made really well - they look realistic and are very well painted and highly detailed. These are large and cost £8 (10 euros) each.

They are wonderful and cute and enough to make anyone smile.....check them out. These will be in tiger Tiger stores across Europe.....

I think I may get one and place it in my bathroom to cheer me up whenever I have a shower ha!

First the elephant now the penguin, I wonder who is making these models for Tiger Tiger and whether we will have any more animals in future? I think they are similar to the Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders series if not a little larger.

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Large, cute Penguins just discovered in London Tiger Tiger store   Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:56 pm

Oh my gosh they're so cute! I love you I wish shipping wasn't so expensive Sad
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Large, cute Penguins just discovered in London Tiger Tiger store   Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:22 pm

Looks good but definitly too huge:)

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Large, cute Penguins just discovered in London Tiger Tiger store   Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:26 pm

They're really nice! All those fantastic details... drunken Thank you for this info cheers

Where can I see the elephant?

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: Large, cute Penguins just discovered in London Tiger Tiger store   Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:46 pm

Back to top Go down
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Large, cute Penguins just discovered in London Tiger Tiger store   Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:04 pm

@Numaan wrote:
@JonasV wrote:
Where can I see the elephant?

Hi there

see here http://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t11160-large-sized-kinto-elephant-model-found-in-tiger-store-cute

Oh yes thank you! I had seen this one...starnge scratch Laughing This penguin is even better. Who ever the sculptors are they're doing a great job! cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Large, cute Penguins just discovered in London Tiger Tiger store   Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:48 pm

He is beautyful cheers

And LOOK ! There are several Danish words there Wink

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Large, cute Penguins just discovered in London Tiger Tiger store   Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:47 pm

Aww, I like these. Too bad you can't find them elsewhere. Are there any penguin chicks to go along with these?

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Large, cute Penguins just discovered in London Tiger Tiger store   Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:08 pm

they look great and i want one! thanks for sharing... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Large, cute Penguins just discovered in London Tiger Tiger store   Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:36 pm

they look great! I tink they are made by Japanese company Kinto Favourite but that is what I can conclude from reading elephant topic. Very Happy

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Large, cute Penguins just discovered in London Tiger Tiger store   Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:38 pm

They are Kinto favorite, there is also a tiger, a polar bear and a gorilla in the series. Wink

Ludichris1

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Large, cute Penguins just discovered in London Tiger Tiger store   Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:12 pm

Reminds me of the what, Safari one lol?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Large, cute Penguins just discovered in London Tiger Tiger store   

Back to top Go down

Large, cute Penguins just discovered in London Tiger Tiger store
Page 1 of 1