Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

My Deer model collection as requested by a forum member

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: My Deer model collection as requested by a forum member   Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:54 pm

Jeanluc asked to see some images of my deer collection so I add them here. I took them quickly so they are not the best and include one each of the best deer models I have in my collection. I like collecting models which are a higher quality rather than just any. See if you spot any from your collection! :-)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: My Deer model collection as requested by a forum member   Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:58 pm

Beautiful collection Nuuman! cheers

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: My Deer model collection as requested by a forum member   Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:16 pm

wow very impressive! now i want to see your other animal figures. Applause Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Deer model collection as requested by a forum member   Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:20 pm

Very beautieful collection!!

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My Deer model collection as requested by a forum member   Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:23 pm

What brand is (or what is it made of?) is the caribou in the front with his head down? Marvelous collection!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: My Deer model collection as requested by a forum member   Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What brand is (or what is it made of?) is the caribou in the front with his head down? Marvelous collection!

Now, we know it's CollectA sunny

http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: My Deer model collection as requested by a forum member   Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:42 pm

Wonderful collection!
I also like your showcase! Wink

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: My Deer model collection as requested by a forum member   Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:48 pm

Thanks for your comments everyone :-)
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My Deer model collection as requested by a forum member   Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:48 pm

Nice composition.
It's always a little difficult to put animals with antlers on a shelf in a way you can still see each invidual. They look very nice together.

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: My Deer model collection as requested by a forum member   Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Wonderful collection!
I also like your showcase! Wink

Numann wonderful collection of deer, I particularly like some Caribou cheers Applause Cool sunny king
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My Deer model collection as requested by a forum member   Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:49 pm

The new collectA caribou is just stunning, I can't wait to get it drunken Very nice collection Numaan! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Deer model collection as requested by a forum member   Today at 3:28 pm

Back to top Go down

My Deer model collection as requested by a forum member
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1