Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A druken knights art.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

A druken knights art. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 6:59 pm

To answer your question Jonas, I did only buy Micky on ebay. The two other repaints come from MPF

Today is the day of the

N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Icelandic mare Nana. At the time me and my boyfriend were watching an anime with this name, featuring a punk rock gal who was also named Nana and because this girly is so punk rock, I think she deserved the name Nana quite a lot.

Hanovarian colt Nerv. Named after a cute little soccer player from German film Die Wilden Kerle. He was just so adorable and I wanted him to have a german name and it doesn't get more german than the geman trasnlation of annoy. Not that Nerv is really annoying. NERV, DU NERVST.

Akhal-Teke mare Neytiri. I needed a fabletastic name and of course that would come from the most fabeltastic film I have ever seen. It was just a little clcik in my head that handed this name to me really.

TWH stallion Nori. The tallest of three brothers, Nori is protrayed by Jed Brophy. I thought I would do both the dwarf and the actor justice to pick a very graceful model for that name.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 6:17 pm

Thanks for you answer = )
Another question, is this "Nori" guy made in Germany? Very Happy
I like the akhalteke mare a lot I love you

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 5:26 pm

Yes Jonas, Nori is indeed a Made in Germany model!

Moving on to the

O

Tinker stallion Oín. I called him so for the sheer reason that I still needed an Oín in my Thorin Oakenshield company.

Dartmoor stallion Ori. Ori is cute, Adam Brown is adorkable and this model is just too sweet. That is all I needed!

Camargue mare Ovra. I basically was looking for an 'old' name, in which I thought, why not take it from a chracter that lives in ver 'old' times. So I took it from 'The Clan of the Cavebear'.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:55 pm

Crazy things happen and it has been a while since I last posted here, so here is the

P

Friesian colt Pablo Von Pendragon. The Pendragon surname is known by now, so I need not elaborate there. He is called Pablo, because well, it sounded fudging adorable at the time.

Shetland colt Peregrin. Everytime I see this little fella I also shout 'YOU FOOL OF A TOOK', because he is just one sweet baby hobbit!

Hanovarian mare Peresphone. I was in a period that I liked naming my horses after gods... still am I guess. And I was looking for a elegant sounding godess name, which turned out to be to bride of Hades.

Friesian mare Philipah of Highgarden. Icedusts sweet mate. I was already toying with that name when I bought Demoon, but at the time Demoon was a better name, so it was Philipahs turn this time over.

Tinker filly Pipo. Her actual name is Samantha, but she listens to Pipo. I named her in both cases after my first favorite horse in my childhood. Pipo was a sweet mare, but after a year she died, she looked a lot like this filly, but then adult.

Shire stallion PRINCE PERCIVAL JORDAN. The prince is because he was orginally Princess' model. Percival for the muscular knight played by Tom Hopper. And Jordan is the name his maker Jonas wanted him to have.

Haflinger mare Proost. Called after a mare from the stables I used to have riding lessons at. Her name is can be translated to Cheers, Porst, Santé and Kanpai!

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 1:17 pm

Get ready for the

R

Shetland gelding Rakker. I named him after a black shetland gelding from a comic I used to read as child.

Black Forrest yearling stallion Rambo. I named him after the pony my cousin used to own, even though that was a shetland pony.

Lippizaner colt Renzo. I called him after the foal my fathers friend had on his Merens mare Jolie. I seen the foal when he was just a wibbly wobbly baby and that image stuck with me.

Akhal-Teke colt Rheagar. Yes I totally called him after the Last Dragon. Game of Thrones style all the way. Because he just made me think of that romantic sweet prince.

Andalusian mare Rheanys. Another member of the Targaryen family. And of course because she is white.

Lippizaner stallion Rodrick Edelstein. I named him after Hetalia's Austria, of course the human name x3. This because I have been to Vienna to the Lippizaner school.

Falabella mare Rosie Cotton with Ribbons in her Hair. Or Roosje for short. I named her, naturally after the only well known female hobbit in the Lord of the Rings.

Trakehner mare Roslin. Named after the sweetest bride Game of Thrones has seen, Roslin Frey. Because I think this model is a very sweet one.

~
~

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 5:06 pm

Beautiful horses again, friend cheers cheers sunny Actually the trakki mare is looking quite good = O = D

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 4:03 pm

JonasV wrote:
Beautiful horses again, friend cheers cheers sunny Actually the trakki mare is looking quite good = O = D

It is all about the angle, she looks a real nice when you look good.

S

Hanovarian colt Salinero. I was young, uninspired and I idolised Anky Van Grunsven. I was so stupid back then. And to think I do not even like this mold...

Friesian x KWPN stallion Samuel. My very first repaint. I named him after Sam Winchester, mostly because he is brown, like Jared Padalecki's hair. And be honnest, he looks about as good as his namesake.

Shetland Pony gelding Samwise Gamgee. This sweet little fluffy thing can naturally only be the true heroic hobbit. Because he is so puffy and adorable.

TWH Yearling mare Sansa. I of course called her after Sansa Stark. This because she is elegant and very tender looking.

Tinker mare Senna. I named her after a tinker from the stables I used to go to. She looked almost exactly like the model, just as calm and at the same time disheveled.

Camargue colt Senri. I have long contemplated other names for this bae, but I have already forgotten them. I named him after Senri Shiki from vampire knight because it looks like it is always somewhere else with it's mind.

Camargue stallion Sephiroth. The great trio missed one member, so as soon as I obtained my first white stallion, he was named after the second greatest bad guy in the world.

Fjord gelding Sigurd. I had learned Sigurd is Norse for winner and I knew this was the frist name I wanted to give to my first fjordie!

Fjord filly Sjofn. Named after the Norse godess of love. Becaus she is a itty bity bae. And because I knew no other norse godess name that sounded childish.

Shire foal Spirit. My very first schleich model. I think I was 8 and I loved Spirit, so I named my first model after the mustang of my youth.

English Toroughbred stallion Stardust. I basically was reminded of one of Eva Cassidies songs by the stars on his saddle, so I just went with it.

Andalusian stallion Stormwind. Another model I named when I was real young. I named him after the horse Sissi rode in the animated serie in my youth. The horse was black on the tellie, but the model somehow struck the smae awe in my heart.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 4:41 pm

And just as quickly I'll do the

T

Appaloosa mare Tauriel. I am not too partial to Tauriel, because she is a film only character. But I called this model after her because they have the same hair color.

English Toroughbred Theoden. The initial idea was to call it Eowyn, but when I discovered it was male, I simply moved to the most immdeate male relative that wasn't taken yet.

Trakahner mare Theodred. Sweet bae foal is of course named after the prince of Rohan that parted from us too early. Because I never wept over a minor character as hard as I did for Theodred.

Fjord stallion Thor. The greatest Norse god should of course be a winner if it comes to naming the new fjordie stallion!

Shire stallion Thorin Oakenshield. Yes, he is majestic as fuck and that is the only reason I named him after the King Under the Mountain!

Riding Pony Toukou. Yup I didn't know a better Inazuma Eleven name for this girl. Sometimes even I am uninspired.

Lipizzaner colt Ty. I called this bae after the third of the Johnson brother from The Almighty Johnsons. Because Ty is black and fudging adorkable and this one passed that test as well.

Shetland Pony colt Tyrion. The dwarf of the family, fo why not make it a shetland colt.

~
~

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 8:57 pm

Hurray again Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:10 pm

4 days left for 5 small posts.

U

Falabella gelding Ukkie. Ukkie is dutch for small one and it was at the time the smallest model around. So I just went for that simple thing.

Mustang stallion Uriel. So, I was watching Supernatural and they had this black angel and then I bought this horse and the rest is history.

Percheron colt Ustin. Like Kadans, Jolie and Renzo, he is named after a horse my father friend owns. Like in real life, he is Jolie's son, even though Renzo is in real life his big brother and not his lipi friend.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 8:19 pm

The last four letters in one post.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

V

Icelandic colt Vindur. I named him after the Issi pony a friend of mine used to ride. It just stuck with me as particulary suited for an Issi.

Camargue mare Visenya. I named this fierce looking mare after the fiercest Targaryen Queen.

Mustang stallion Viserys. I named the not quite white one aftet the not quite dragon one of the Targaryen family, the exile prince who porved himself unworthy.

W

Welsh mare White Price. I really have no excuse for this one.

Prezwalski mare Wild Thorn. So I didn't want to fully rip off 'The Wild Thornberry's', so I made it Thorn, because it suits a wild horse.

Clydesdale mare Wylla. I remember Ned Stark lying about the name of Jon Snows mother. That name was Wylla and all I could picture was a draught horse like this, so that is why this horse got that name.

Y

Trakehner mare Yavana. Because she is an old and well respected model I decided to name her after one of the female gods in The Silmarillion.

Stallion of mixed breeds Yazoo. Yazoo is an ass and this model looks liek and ass, so heh...

Knabstrupper filly Ygraine. I was looking for a sweeta nd noble name in Arthurian legende, so I figured, why not Mrs. Pendragon herself.

Z[/b

And last but certainly not least!

Arab colt Zack. So I named him after Zack Fair becuae they are both FUCKING CUUUUTE!

That was the list for this year, next year all models I aquire newly!

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 8:15 pm

Long time no post.

I think Ya'll have the right to know why I called my new sweetbabies the way I did.

I'll kick off with the stallions!

Pinto Stallion Ares. I named him Ares because he look so proud and fierce. He immideately made me think of the Greek god of war, strutting like he does. Several myths say that Ares was a proud but quick tempered god and that is exactly what this model looks like.
Also sorry for the crappy pic.

TWH Stallion Bard. The colorsceme just made me think of Bard the bowman, like instantly. His body colors are like Bard clothing and the blacks emphasis his hair, boots and past. I loved him instantly, he looks so heroic and still a little tragic.

Minishetty Stallion Billy The Kid. He looks so brave and so rough 'n tumble. I had just read 'The Secrets of Nicolas Flamel', in which Billy the Kid is an immortal that leaves anyone severely unimpressed. He doesn't live up to his name, until he has to in the end save the day, even though he started out a bad guy. My little buddy looks like that, the little legende that turns out to be a hero in the end.

Ardenner Stallion Prometheus. A large and strong horse needs to be named after a large and strong character. Again a name I took from 'The Secrets of Nicolas Flamel'. After the god Prometheus, who was desribed of immensely tall and msucled, so yeah easy pick.

Tinker Stallion Logan. So yeah, I didn't know what to name this guy at first. And then I figured I oughta do it from a media I hadn't taken many names from, so I decided to grab and X-men name and so came to Logan, because that was really the only name befitting.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 2:01 pm

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFULL TIME OF THE YEAR

Friesian Stallion Loki of Highgarden is naturally named for the Norse God of mischief. Mostly because I got overly attached to Tom Hiddleston as Loki and in Thor the Dark World, Hiddles' Loki sported dark ringlets and this Loki has about the same sort of mane. That and look at how proud and kingly my Loki holds himself, so much Hiddles!

Thoroughbred Stallion Arthur. Once upon a time Prince William and Kate named their son George. Albion could have come again, but no, George was a better option. So I named my thoroughbred Arthur and hope to somehow find him a Merlin.

Marbacher Stallion Bronn. First things first, I ffing love Jerome Flynn as Bronn in game of thrones. I had to think of him when I named this model, like first glance and I knew this model was so much like that sellsword.

Quarter Horse Stallion Dustfinger is named such because I recently watched inkheart and was instantly reminded of Dustfingers overcoat when I glanced this model. The decision was made so easily.

Hanovarian Stallion Horst. I needed a normal name for a normal looking model. I dug in my head and in my books and had a aha moment when I leafed through my Eragon book. Horse, the smith of the small village of Eragons birth, he was normal enough, right?

Pinto Stallion Tyr. As his brother, the regular run Pinto is names for the Greek god of war, so is the special, much nicer edition named for the Norse God of war, because I like Norse Myth much better.

Arab Stallion Sayid. Alright, I shamelessly stole this name from LOST, because Captain Falafel is from arabic descend.

Palomino Stallion Rory is named so because my other palomino repaint is named Mickey and they both traveled the tardis with their respective GF's. Which is CUTE!

~
~