Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outdoor Photos: Chamois,Turkey, Foxes + a Bobcat!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shadoweon

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

Outdoor Photos: Chamois,Turkey, Foxes +  a Bobcat! Empty
PostSubject: Outdoor Photos: Chamois,Turkey, Foxes + a Bobcat!   Outdoor Photos: Chamois,Turkey, Foxes +  a Bobcat! EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 6:42 pm

For fun I decided to take a few of my figures out in the wooded area near my house for a photo shoot. With some of them it was a little difficult to get the camera to focus on their face clearly, I apologize for any blurrnyess. I don't have the best camera so it can't do as well as some would be able to.

Hope you guys like my photos anyway!

First is my Terra Red Fox:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Next is Safari LTD. Bobcat:

Since Thanksgiving is this week I thought it would be appropriate to take photos of my Safari LTD. Turkey. I bought him with the intention of displaying him around this period but regardless,this is a really nice figure!

I took quite a few photos of my Papo Chamois since I got her recently and really like her alot. <3

Lastly I took a few photos of this no-name/china label fox and wolf that I have. They aren't very well made and are hard to take close-ups of so these aren't the best pics in the word.

I also have indoor photos in my flickr album if anyone would like to see:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Photos: Chamois,Turkey, Foxes + a Bobcat!   Outdoor Photos: Chamois,Turkey, Foxes +  a Bobcat! EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Great photos Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Photos: Chamois,Turkey, Foxes + a Bobcat!   Outdoor Photos: Chamois,Turkey, Foxes +  a Bobcat! EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 7:45 pm

Those are nice pictures, you hsould feel happy of them. Also there are some great figures like the Papo chamois and Safari turkey. Very Happy Can you find another fox like that Chinese one? Let me know if you can. Very Happy

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Photos: Chamois,Turkey, Foxes + a Bobcat!   Outdoor Photos: Chamois,Turkey, Foxes +  a Bobcat! EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 7:48 pm

Roger wrote:
Those are nice pictures, you should feel happy of them. Also there are some great figures like the Papo chamois and Safari turkey. Very Happy Can you find another fox like that Chinese one? Let me know if you can. Very Happy

The wolf and fox were sold as a set at a craft store called A.C. Moore. They are meant to be used with other miniatures to create scenes I guess. I mainly just wanted the wolf so I could sell/trade the fox possibly if its of interest?

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Photos: Chamois,Turkey, Foxes + a Bobcat!   Outdoor Photos: Chamois,Turkey, Foxes +  a Bobcat! EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:01 pm

Wonderful photos - the turkey looks quite nice.. cyclops And chamois Applause

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Photos: Chamois,Turkey, Foxes + a Bobcat!   Outdoor Photos: Chamois,Turkey, Foxes +  a Bobcat! EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 9:57 pm

shadoweon wrote:
Roger wrote:
Those are nice pictures, you should feel happy of them. Also there are some great figures like the Papo chamois and Safari turkey. Very Happy Can you find another fox like that Chinese one? Let me know if you can. Very Happy

The wolf and fox were sold as a set at a craft store called A.C. Moore. They are meant to be used with other miniatures to create scenes I guess. I mainly just wanted the wolf so I could sell/trade the fox possibly if its of interest?

Surely, lucky you that the wolf is not a grey fox. Laughing Very Happy

SpiralStrix

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Photos: Chamois,Turkey, Foxes + a Bobcat!   Outdoor Photos: Chamois,Turkey, Foxes +  a Bobcat! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:34 pm

Outdoor photos are so fun!  cheers
I really like the turkey's colors. He looks to be enjoying the outdoors. sunny  
At least he's escaped the danger of being served for Thanksgiving. He better watch out for the bobcat, wolf, and foxes though!  affraid

The chamois looks better every time I see it. Tempting...

Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/27592/spiralstrix
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Photos: Chamois,Turkey, Foxes + a Bobcat!   Outdoor Photos: Chamois,Turkey, Foxes +  a Bobcat! Empty

Back to top Go down

Outdoor Photos: Chamois,Turkey, Foxes + a Bobcat!
Page 1 of 1