Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The CollectA 88682 European Mouflon: A walkaround by Kikimalou

Go down 
+3
SUSANNE
widukind
donny ong
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

The CollectA 88682 European Mouflon: A walkaround by Kikimalou Empty
PostSubject: The CollectA 88682 European Mouflon: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The CollectA 88682 European Mouflon: A walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 3:38 pm

I'm still in a Caprinae mood and it seems there is still no CollectA mouflon walkaround. So I have no doubts about making mine Wink

So what about European Mouflons in the animal toys world ?

Rare, more than the Alpine Ibex of course but even more than the Chamois... Maybe a horns making problem ?

You will find some mouflons on ToyAnimalWiki

And now, ladies and gentlemen, some pics  Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Kikimalou on Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The CollectA 88682 European Mouflon: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The CollectA 88682 European Mouflon: A walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:48 pm

I have this one, but looking at your photos makes me even love it more and more. Thanks. cheers

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The CollectA 88682 European Mouflon: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The CollectA 88682 European Mouflon: A walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 12:12 am

A very nice mouflon:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The CollectA 88682 European Mouflon: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The CollectA 88682 European Mouflon: A walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 2:23 am

Thank you Donny and Andreas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The CollectA 88682 European Mouflon: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The CollectA 88682 European Mouflon: A walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 8:38 am

donny ong wrote:
I have this one, but looking at your photos makes me even love it more and more. Thanks. cheers

Exactly cheers

Wonderful walkaround of a gorgeous model flower

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The CollectA 88682 European Mouflon: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The CollectA 88682 European Mouflon: A walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 6:46 pm

I agree with you, it is much probably a manufacturing question behind the fact there are not many European mouflons. Also, when there is, it is generic looking being hard to identify from otehr "wild sheep" species. Mainly because that lighter large patches are very important and probably not pleasant looking. However, CollectA did a good work with sculpting and painting as we can see in your excellent pictures. This is one of these figures that a more common pose was preferrable for me, I love unusual poses in common animals and common poses in unusual figures. The other is the barbary sheep. Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The CollectA 88682 European Mouflon: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The CollectA 88682 European Mouflon: A walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 8:34 pm

What a beautiful pictures kiki...¡ Applause

Is very detailed figure.

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The CollectA 88682 European Mouflon: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The CollectA 88682 European Mouflon: A walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 1:50 am

Thank you Susanne , Rogério and Fernando Very Happy

Of course the pose could be different and a "usual" one should pleased me too. Nevertheless, the Safari Ltd Bighorn was "standing, head on the right", the old Bullyland was "standing, head on the left" and the odd looking Papo was "standing, head straight". Except the old Lineol, the CollectA is the more "natural looking pose" of the batch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The CollectA 88682 European Mouflon: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The CollectA 88682 European Mouflon: A walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 4:14 am

Beautiful model, certainly on my wish list. Thank you for the walk around Chrsitophe!!! cheers flower

I like the colours, the unusual pose (in toys, but in real life I think very normal pose) correctly painted eyes (not like the ridiculous eyes with vertical pupils that were done by schleich in their new sheep Razz ) Very Happy And I like also the correct thin legs.

If I get one I may slightly change the horns/head edge, the gap between them is a bit too visible. scratch

Where is the family photo with other mouflons? Very Happy Laughing Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The CollectA 88682 European Mouflon: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The CollectA 88682 European Mouflon: A walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 4:23 am

Embarassed  A bit belated answer Sleep

It is here milady Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Kikimalou on Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The CollectA 88682 European Mouflon: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The CollectA 88682 European Mouflon: A walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 6:02 am

Beautiful family portrait cheers I love these rams Very Happy cheers Thank you Christophe!!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The CollectA 88682 European Mouflon: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The CollectA 88682 European Mouflon: A walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:24 pm

You're welcome Anna cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The CollectA 88682 European Mouflon: A walkaround by Kikimalou   The CollectA 88682 European Mouflon: A walkaround by Kikimalou Empty

Back to top Go down

The CollectA 88682 European Mouflon: A walkaround by Kikimalou
Page 1 of 1