Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)

Go down 
+40
Mgarat
lucky luke
Attis
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Noémi
ikeashark
widukind
costicuba
E Jay
koniminiatures
Kikimalou
LeeAnn
Dark Pegasus
A-J
JonasV
Saarlooswolfhound
bjarki12
Roger
arafan
A.R.Garcia
SUSANNE
NightLioness
Shanti
Dum_my
Bonobo
Wilorvise
Florian
Ana
dragonmau
Gregory1007
Melekh
baltimore zoo
PeGe
SpiralStrix
ulinuk
sadie3112
MiniZoo
HKHollinstone
Robert
Damon
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 5:13 am

No! *Runs after karin* Razz

It's realy a magnificent repaint! I whish I was able to mix colous that good drunken
I always enjoy watching your repaints. can't wait to see more bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 5:44 pm

Thnak you very much Anne-Joke :)
I made some photos for walkaround.
Here they are:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Comparation with the original model:
Thank`s for watching Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 5:57 pm

Ohhhh! I faint pale affraid

Laughing No, I don't faint, because then I can't drool over the pictures bounce Applause Applause cheers bounce cheers

Kosta, it is MAGNIFICENT ! WOW !!! cheers

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 6:02 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohhhh! I faint pale affraid

Laughing No, I don't faint, because then I can't drool over the pictures  bounce Applause Applause cheers bounce cheers

Kosta, it is MAGNIFICENT ! WOW !!! cheers

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed sunny cheers
Thank you dear friend :)
Hey..did you see the repainted Papo roaring tigress..?
I have this model from you :)
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 7:00 pm

Oh my, what a awesome paintjob! cheers 
Bravo Kosta, bravo!  Applause Applause Applause

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 7:02 pm

Unbelievable!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid Applause Applause Applause Applause cheers cheers cheers cheers

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 7:57 pm

What a beautifull cats .. omg..
No words to discrape how beautifull and life like they are!
I think there i only one topic on this forum that has nice big cats to reapainted.
But also your pictues are great and with those originals next to your art...
It really makes the original look a bit .. stupid i think like a weird cousin ore something geek
I really like you avatar to haha funny and cool Wink

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:13 pm

costicuba wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing hahaha lol!  You always say very nice things in a funny way Very Happy
Thank you Roger :)
The Iberian Lynx is one of my best repaints...and I`m happy that you have it :)
But I have one problem.... when I repaint something..and then I don`t have power..or I have no desire to repeat the same model again..
For example,  I repainted the lynx for you, or the mojo cheetahs for Susanne..and my toys of these models are still staying with the original colors...
But one day... :)

One day? affraid Sorry but now I am exiled together with my Iberian lynx... no way! Laughing
It is really great to know that you find the Iberian lynx you repainted to me as one of your best! Well, anytime I see one of your repaints I always think it is the best, then you show me another and that's the best again. You're really incredible. I have to agree with Christophe, I thought also I loved my Papo snow leopard, it is a fantastic figure for a massa produced one but when I see your last pictures comparing with your repainting everything changes. Shocked That's cruel to the Papo version. Very Happy Funny pictures also of the real cat, I enjoy watching how large are their paws when compared with their head. People sometimes find it a little repulsive in a toy but they are like that indeed. Very Happy

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 10:24 am

Thank you, Thank you everybody :)
I realy enjoy all your kind words :)

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 1:45 pm

I should ban myself from this gorgeous topic!!!
Such a sexy cat, omygosh! <3 <3 <3

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 2:22 pm

Fantastic work Kosta, you always make the original models feel themselves ashamed Laughing Laughing

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:22 am

:)) Thank you very mych Karin and Jonas :))

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 12:29 pm

Hello again :)
This time I tried to repaint two mini models of tigers.
They are not from major brands...but I think , they have them charm;)

First one is a chinese model (... I think )..with no mark. With the orijinal paint job was looking very simple...but now I hope it look`s good :

and together with a model which i love so much...present fom Susanne, Reisler`s black panther :

Second one is a Hong Kong copie of Britans tiger (correct me if I`m wrong). As you can see, the legs are diferent from the original model, but still look`s nice :)

And last two photos with my repainted Papo tiger. Here you can see the size of these minis :

What do you think about these two minis ? :) Thank`s for watching.
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 12:59 pm

This is just awesome!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Can't really say anything, have to crawl back to my chair, fell down to the floor in pure aaawwh!!! Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:01 pm

Shanti wrote:
This is just awesome!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Can't really say anything, have to crawl back to my chair, fell down to the floor in pure aaawwh!!! Applause Applause

cheers Thank you very much Shanti sunny
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:36 pm

You give made in China models new life, a new beginning, you are great.
These mini models are soooo nice!!! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:08 pm

Arrrhw I love you drunken
They are just FABULOUS  cheers Applause

I can believe that they are so little, and still so enormously beautyfully painted, - WOW!!! cheers cheers

I keep scrolling up and down, I just LOVE them drunken

A.R.Garcia

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:36 pm

These tigers are great. I love the picture with the black panther.Very Happy   I think that part of the charm of mini models may be that because of their small size, your mind fills in the details and helps them come to life.

Your snow leopard is also nice- in this case the original can be proud of its paintwork, too. My mini wild cats challenge is going to be the figures from the Wild Republic tube.

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:39 pm

:) :) Thank you very much Karin, Susanne and Andy :) :)

A.R.Garcia wrote:
My mini wild cats challenge is going to be the figures from the Wild Republic tube.

Andy, I realy like your repainted minis...
and just like you, I`m also a big fen of mini models..and I know that Susanne also likes them very much :)
I can`t wait to see your new repaints of Wild Republic mini wild cats :)

Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 8:06 pm

Kosta your repaints are just awesome! cheers 
Do you also paint for other collectors? :)

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 9:06 pm

Kosta, you turn simple little figures in highly desirable objects! Not that I want always to say positive things but you give no chance. It is impossible to point somehting. Actually, I believe the only thing that all people visiting this topic is thinking is: - why these figures are not mine? Laughing
Well, in my particular situation it is easy... just because I was not blessed with all this talent. cheers
I am not a huge fan of extra small figures, but roughly in 1:32 scale like these are my favorite size. Very Happy

bjarki12

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 9:54 pm

Your paintwork is beautiful, Kosta! I think the Papo snow leopard is an excellent sculpt, and your repainting has really helped it to look its best. And I'm really impressed by the level of detail you've put into the tigers, especially the really small ones. If ever I find the time and confidence, I'd love to try to follow your example. Thanks for showing us your work!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:50 am

Stupendous snow leopard (have to say its my favorite, but I LOVE snow leopards), and the small china tigers are rocking their new paint job. Fantastic work again!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:55 am

Wow all those three! Papo tiger too Shocked Shocked Incredible!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 8:46 am

wow, I never would have believed that those small tigers good look that good when only the paint job had changed Shocked cheers

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next