Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

sunny Vote for the SUY of June ! Klick HERE sunny

Share | 

Where to find NewRay quail?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuollMate

Country/State : USA ~ Colorado

PostSubject: Where to find NewRay quail?   Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:21 am

Does anyone know where to find them? I sent an email to NewRay asking for details on the set. I will let everyone know if I get a reply on it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://speedbirdconcorde.wixsite.com/speedbirdconcorde
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Where to find NewRay quail?   Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:34 am

Ohh, I'd love to see them !!! bounce

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Where to find NewRay quail?   Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:09 am

Oh yes, i also search for the quail:)

PostSubject: Re: Where to find NewRay quail?   Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:00 pm

Here is the reply I got. Very unhelpful, but for you guys nevertheless.

Hi Emma,

The closest I can find is our item# 73617, if you go to our website you'll be able to see this item.

You could check with T&R Market, phone# 505/722.4366

Thank you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Where to find NewRay quail?   Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Hi Emma,

The closest I can find is our item# 73617, if you go to our website you'll be able to see this item.

Thank you

Isn't it the white-tail family? scratch Do you know the number of the set where quail belongs?

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Where to find NewRay quail?   Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:01 pm

Hi Emma,

Thank you

Isn't it the white-tail family? scratch Do you know the number of the set where quail belongs?

They didn't tell me the number... They gave me that number but it pops up to the duck sets. Sad

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Where to find NewRay quail?   Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:44 am

Hi Emma,

Thank you

They didn't tell me the number... They gave me that number but it pops up to the duck sets. Sad

Hmmm, I think the set with the quails is already almost 20 years old. Maybe it is long retired. Isn't it Philter4 that knows a lot about them? scratch

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Where to find NewRay quail?   Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:59 am

Hi Emma,

Thank you

Hmmm, I think the set with the quails is already almost 20 years old. Maybe it is long retired. Isn't it Philter4 that knows a lot about them? scratch

20 years? HOLY MOLY! I thought those were just a few years old. Geeze! Wow! That was shocking. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to find NewRay quail?   

Back to top Go down

Where to find NewRay quail?
Page 1 of 1